*Shame on these no entity oppositions*

Posted in the Georgetown, Guyana Forum

observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Itís just so disturbing to think that many of the oppositions not only members of any political parties but also the citizens that aren't supporting a party outer words of disgrace of themselves. Today on exiting a well known Private hospital i noticed Rapheal Trotman on his entry in. I overheard his conversation and stop to intervene in it too.

To my amazement the poor chap was conversating in a conversation that he knows nothing about, the catch in this is, it was a discussion on rice and other crops in Guyana. You want to be the president of Guyana and can't relate to the ordinary citizens about a matter right in the country????? Further along the man mentioned something about a "Combine", to my amazement again, the honorable Rapheal Trotman does no what a combine is!!!

Suh tell me Trotty, wa does cut de rice meh bai????
sammy

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Jul 28, 2010
I wonder if he knows where the Office of the President is?? Ohh yeah what nonsense am i asking, how else would they know to pay protesters and then set a fire the compound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guyana needs to raise the age of consent to 21 4 hr Amanda 1
News On This Day: Over 900 Peoples Temple Members Co... (Nov '09) Mar 19 precious 8
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '15 Musikologist 11
News Suriname trade delegation heading to Guyana Jan '15 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Drug bust in Guyana uncovers US$800 million in ... Jan '15 NEW INSPECTA 2
People settling in Guyana from the West Indies Dec '14 Dai franks 1
News Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... (Oct '14) Oct '14 roger khan 1
More from around the web