Vincent Teekah - the murder we know nothing of

Jan 13, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Propaganda press

Guyana.org : One of the biggest cover-ups occurred when Vincent Teekah, the Minister of Education, was killed on the night of 24 October 1979. via Propaganda press

Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Martin

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 9, 2008
 
Ask Hamilton Green if he was ever an agent of the CIA?

Ask Hamilton Green if he ever received yearly payments from the CIA?
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 9, 2008
 
Martin wrote:
Ask Hamilton Green if he was ever an agent of the CIA?
Ask Hamilton Green if he ever received yearly payments from the CIA?
i wish i can ask him that, quite sure he will not respond.
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 9, 2008
 
yes sir, the same Vincent Teekah, we saw the tapir[white] truck when they dump his body, scared to say any thing at that time.

Since: Dec 06

Boycott Guyana 2008!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 11, 2008
 
gtbq wrote:
yes sir, the same Vincent Teekah, we saw the tapir[white] truck when they dump his body, scared to say any thing at that time.
if you have information on the murder why are you keeping it to yourself. it's 2008
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 11, 2008
 
al-fallujah wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have information on the murder why are you keeping it to yourself. it's 2008
where were you during the PNC era. hiding under whoes tail.

Since: Dec 06

Boycott Guyana 2008!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2008
 
nursery & primary school
again i ask if you have the info, please produce it. it's 2008 comrade!
Martin

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 12, 2008
 
The CIA should come clean on Green. If he is an agent or if they have paid him through the years. The people of Guyana need to know the truth. No action should be taken against him if the CIA disclose truthfully this information to the Guyanese people.
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 12, 2008
 
Martin wrote:
The CIA should come clean on Green. If he is an agent or if they have paid him through the years. The people of Guyana need to know the truth. No action should be taken against him if the CIA disclose truthfully this information to the Guyanese people.
Carter had broker an agreement that there will be no prosecution if there be a free and fair election.
They secure themselves, nothing can be done now.
saudi

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 12, 2008
 
carter had broker what agreement . in this country we do have feer and fair election gtbq.
what do u know do u live in guyana.
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 12, 2008
 
saudi wrote:
carter had broker what agreement . in this country we do have feer and fair election gtbq.
what do u know do u live in guyana.
oct. 5th 1992 election

Since: Dec 06

Boycott Guyana 2008!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 13, 2008
 
let me get this. pee pee wee wee so colonialised mentally that they can't investigate who killed walter rodney? vincent teekah? if hammy is/was CIA? or whatever else they want? is who really running the Guyana?
what they gotta get approval from the georgia peanut farmer before they make a move?
what a fine band of incompetent bandits
as of late this is vogue in Guyana, the minister of culture, roger luncheon and the minister of health are talking about, you guessed it, buxton and the PNC guilt in all crimes in Guyana....no word yet from the minister of home affairs, the commander in chief or the police chief
apparently the PNC is running the govt of Guyana from the shadows
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 14, 2008
 
al-fallujah wrote:
let me get this. pee pee wee wee so colonialised mentally that they can't investigate who killed walter rodney? vincent teekah? if hammy is/was CIA? or whatever else they want? is who really running the Guyana?
what they gotta get approval from the georgia peanut farmer before they make a move?
what a fine band of incompetent bandits
as of late this is vogue in Guyana, the minister of culture, roger luncheon and the minister of health are talking about, you guessed it, buxton and the PNC guilt in all crimes in Guyana....no word yet from the minister of home affairs, the commander in chief or the police chief
apparently the PNC is running the govt of Guyana from the shadows
these people were all killed in the 80s under pnc rule. why were't in vestigated then.
Martin

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 14, 2008
 
I have my strong suspicions that the PPP leadership met with State department officials that probably included representatives of the CIA. And a deal was worked out not to go after these guys after the 1992 elections.

LFSB was no fool. He knew how dangerous this guy was. He did not want a show down with him because it would not have ended nicely. Plus, LFSB liked his parents. Hoyte was no fool either he knew a show down with this individual would have ended badly so he ignored him even though during his administration he was repeatedly taunted. So he waited until the PPP was in power then he deal with him.

Since: Dec 06

Boycott Guyana 2008!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 15, 2008
 
gtbq wrote:
<quoted text>these people were all killed in the 80s under pnc rule. why were't in vestigated then.
fire up your brain cells and come on back
if the PNC killed them as the story goes, why would the PNC investigate the killings?
tomas

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 8, 2008
 
al-fallujah wrote:
<quoted text>
fire up your brain cells and come on back
if the PNC killed them as the story goes, why would the PNC investigate the killings?
PNC is covering they tracks........
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 8, 2008
 
pnc the killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you open ya mouth.
just like ya bla bla bla bla bka bla

thank the white man technology you have a voice to speak shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Since: Dec 06

Boycott Guyana 2008!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 8, 2008
 
thanks to the PPP for showing interest and investigating this case the past 16 years
type thank the PPP for showing no interest in this case or other political hits they collaborated on with the PNC...their so.called enemies
tyron

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 8, 2008
 
al-fallujah speaking about investigating murders
you should start with all them shallow graves in the congress place then we gon talk

“Cats & dogs can live together.”

Since: Mar 08

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 8, 2008
 
Well the man everyone who thinks that killed Teekah, which is Burnham is dead. Can't convict a man in a grave.
gtbq

Somers Point, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 8, 2008
 
Praetorian wrote:
Well the man everyone who thinks that killed Teekah, which is Burnham is dead. Can't convict a man in a grave.
green was the devil, he was the fabric of the pnc, however the web is falling apart.
their lies, fraud, deception and murderous activities are coming apart.
give immunity from prosecution to one and the truth will be flowing.
its the better of two evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••