Lusignan gets $63.2m well

Mar 5, 2010 Full story: Stabroek News 17

Residents of Lusignan, East Coast Demerara are expected to have an improved supply of potable water following the commissioning of a $63.2M well station on Saturday.

Full Story
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Mar 17, 2010
this is the good job of our party keep up the good work would the pnc whould have done this? would they have made enough well to help the people in that community
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Mar 18, 2010
i hope they kee up the good work
Sable

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Well that is the motive of our government, always looking out for the safety and well being of his people; of course there will be more developments by the government, ever since the PPP is in power it all about improvement in every sector visible...
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Mar 18, 2010
and no one else will ever get into power other than our party
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#5 Mar 18, 2010
i know that our governmet will continue the good work and no other will party will never get into power other than jagdeo
siddiki

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2010
sable and negative vibes you really got to be azz holes to repeat even what an unborn child can see and say .indians outnumber blacks and ppp is an indian party . its racial voting and ppp will win .now ppp drill well ------when will water come . how long it will last .how many times will it shut down .how much will ppl pay .how many can afford it .its the government that reaping the benefits . thats why they doing it .they collecting huge sums of water money .tell me what did the ppp build or do that wasnt paid for by the ppl . you azz talking about developments . lets hear what the ppp built and where and if iot still in existence .
ob_server

Georgetown, Guyana

#7 Mar 19, 2010
An improved supply of potable water would surely do the people well in Lusignan. The government has really tried their best to supply every area in Guyana with water and so far its succeeding very well.
Walter

Georgetown, Guyana

#8 Mar 19, 2010
Through out the years government had supplied almost every sector in Guyana with clean portable water.

In the past very little attention was paid to this sector and citizens had little or no water at all.
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#9 Mar 19, 2010
siddiki wrote:
sable and negative vibes you really got to be azz holes to repeat even what an unborn child can see and say .indians outnumber blacks and ppp is an indian party . its racial voting and ppp will win .now ppp drill well ------when will water come . how long it will last .how many times will it shut down .how much will ppl pay .how many can afford it .its the government that reaping the benefits . thats why they doing it .they collecting huge sums of water money .tell me what did the ppp build or do that wasnt paid for by the ppl . you azz talking about developments . lets hear what the ppp built and where and if iot still in existence .
who built the berbice bridge, who give the poor water who made water accesoble to the poor people the indians would never complain not like them black peopl always complaining
ob_server

Georgetown, Guyana

#10 Mar 19, 2010
positive vibes wrote:
<quoted text>who built the berbice bridge, who give the poor water who made water accesoble to the poor people the indians would never complain not like them black peopl always complaining
This is so true, i'm not being racial or anything but the Indians and the other races except the some of the Africans are never satisfied, and why is this its not like they were getting any of this in the past...they should actually be contended.
siddiki

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 19, 2010
look at these azz holes heh heh heh .ppp didnt build berbice bridge , its private company with some govt investment .and burnam bridge that cross demerara river can carry any load . ppp bridge can fetch only light vehicles you jokers .
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#12 Mar 20, 2010
siddiki u had to be living in the states how can u say that the govenment did not uild the bridge the bridge as erected by the govenment with the help with an europena company so get your facts
ob_server

Georgetown, Guyana

#13 Mar 20, 2010
siddiki wrote:
look at these azz holes heh heh heh .ppp didnt build berbice bridge , its private company with some govt investment .and burnam bridge that cross demerara river can carry any load . ppp bridge can fetch only light vehicles you jokers .
The Demerara bridge was built very strong with the aim of carrying a large amount of truck loads and container loads of cocaine.
The Berbice bridge was built with the aim of supporting Guyanese and others across the Berbice river safer and faster.
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#14 Mar 20, 2010
this is so very true the demrara bridge is the stronget bridge ever made at least burnham use he damn brains to build us a bridge
siddiki

Bronx, NY

#15 Mar 21, 2010
now you ppp azz holes are cornered and you got no teeth , no wonder you get boggered .burnam build textile mill , glass factory , tapir van . fridges, gas cookers ,and the demerara bridge will outlast the berbice bridge .its a private company that built the berbice bridge with the ppl NIS money .azz hole positive vibes i did say its a private company that built the berbice bridge you ppp azz hole .govt couldnt do it cause they dont have the equipment or engineers .so stop talking trash you ppp azzes . try to ask yourself why the ppp/jukdeo is not making any attempt to stop crimes , raping , looting , killing and abuse of women and kids .
positive vibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#16 Mar 22, 2010
siddiki wrote:
now you ppp azz holes are cornered and you got no teeth , no wonder you get boggered .burnam build textile mill , glass factory , tapir van . fridges, gas cookers ,and the demerara bridge will outlast the berbice bridge .its a private company that built the berbice bridge with the ppl NIS money .azz hole positive vibes i did say its a private company that built the berbice bridge you ppp azz hole .govt couldnt do it cause they dont have the equipment or engineers .so stop talking trash you ppp azzes . try to ask yourself why the ppp/jukdeo is not making any attempt to stop crimes , raping , looting , killing and abuse of women and kids .
when last did we had raping and looting nad them siddiki u could nevr b living in guyana coz the guyanese are living in peace right bout now so shut u damn mouth
siddiki

Bronx, NY

#17 Mar 23, 2010
clement rohee and kellawon lall does get drunk and rape dem lil coolie gyals and dem poor blackman getting blame .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... Sun roger khan 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana Oct 12 the inspector 11
Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails Oct 9 the inspector 2
Conway physician honored as part of Black Histo... (Feb '10) Sep 27 Spare me 7
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep 27 Musikologist 10
Guyanese Gay Prostitutes Stabbed Dead, Suspect ... Jul '14 roopan singh 5
RT Minerals Corp. Announces Exclusive Explorati... Jul '14 Woodie 54 2

Georgetown, Guyana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE