Guyana and Norway fraudulent climate ...

Guyana and Norway fraudulent climate change memorandum of understanding

There are 9 comments on the Propaganda press story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Guyana and Norway fraudulent climate change memorandum of understanding. In it, Propaganda press reports that:

Norway and Guyana will work together both on climate change issues in general and on reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation in particular, and invite other countries to join their efforts, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Propaganda press.

Doctor X

Belleville, Canada

#1 Feb 4, 2009
KHAN, when ever you want to SCREW up Guyana, put a BABOON like BENN & JEFFERS also CORBIN KING of the hill to do so, PUT a BLACK MAN to screw up his own PEOPLE, you cannot loose. the world will never go away just Because an (A)hole like Benn want to be some Thing to the Guyanese People. why dont Jagdoe put some one of his own Race, when you want to screw up the World PUT a BLACK MAN to do.they will never let you down.
Doctor X

Belleville, Canada

#2 Feb 4, 2009
Jagdeo put Benn to screw up his own People, I want Benn to make his moved by going after the Air Traffic People.and all Hell will break Loose. and that will bring down Jadgeo and his People. and that is the only way to break him.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Doctor X wrote:
KHAN, when ever you want to SCREW up Guyana, put a BABOON like BENN & JEFFERS also CORBIN KING of the hill to do so, PUT a BLACK MAN to screw up his own PEOPLE, you cannot loose. the world will never go away just Because an (A)hole like Benn want to be some Thing to the Guyanese People. why dont Jagdoe put some one of his own Race, when you want to screw up the World PUT a BLACK MAN to do.they will never let you down.
First of all pal, you guys always running around blabbering about how the president is a racial fella, now you're saying that he should get all the non Indians out of government and have Indians alone, what crap is that...the president is a fair person, all the races have a equal right in this country...and for the second time pal please give me a reason why Minister Benn should be replaced???
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Feb 5, 2009
Doctor X wrote:
Jagdeo put Benn to screw up his own People, I want Benn to make his moved by going after the Air Traffic People.and all Hell will break Loose. and that will bring down Jadgeo and his People. and that is the only way to break him.
The president is for the country, the country are the people...so when you say that Minister Benn is their to screw up Jagdeo's people,that means he is there to screw us all up huh...some times i wonder some of you eye really big, no matter what the president or his ministers do for you people you are never satisfied...come on pal I'm sure if you were in their shoe you couldn't have last one day with all the pressure...
Veronica

Vilobi D'onyar, Spain

#5 Feb 10, 2009
I have to confess my ignorance because I fail to see the fraud you mention.
tyron

Georgetown, Guyana

#6 Feb 10, 2009
Veronica wrote:
I have to confess my ignorance because I fail to see the fraud you mention.
That’s because there isn’t any! Something always look like a fraud to pp!

They live in fraud til everything look like fraud now to them….
propaganda press

Satellite Provider

#7 Feb 14, 2009
Veronica wrote:
I have to confess my ignorance because I fail to see the fraud you mention.
it will come to you on a cool malaga day
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Climate change has affected the world tremendously; we should all join the president and support avoiding deforestation...
Amongst the Caribbean our own president H.E Bharrat Jagdoe was the only one who stood for his country and spoke out against deforestation...we should be grateful for having such a dedicated president to rule our country..
Veronica

Spain

#9 Feb 22, 2009
propaganda press wrote:
<quoted text>
it will come to you on a cool malaga day
PP, old age has set in a long time ago, will you please assist the remaining brain cells and spell it out to me. Chances are I might kick-the-bucket on a cool Malaga day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News U.S. oil giant adds fuel to Venezuela-Guyana te... (Jun '15) Feb '16 embellished 9
News Guyana To Raise Border Issue At CARICOM Summit Feb '16 embellished 2
News Vincent Teekah - the murder we know nothing of (Feb '08) Feb '16 GTsuperman 61
News Mendocino County history: Tim Stoen authors boo... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Here Is One 3
News Guyana reaffirms Palestinian statehood and Arab... (Nov '15) Nov '15 inspector 1
News Four injured in collision near Camp Ayanganna (Oct '15) Nov '15 inspector 2
More from around the web