The NFL Goes all Bloomberg on Gun Owners

The NFL Goes all Bloomberg on Gun Owners

There are 31 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 29, 2013, titled The NFL Goes all Bloomberg on Gun Owners. In it, Free Republic reports that:

After having banned concealed carry in all of their stadiums, and even ordering women to give up their purse in favor of see-through plastic bags, the NFL has accelerated its war on gun ownership and the Second Amendment by trampling on the First Amendment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#1 Nov 29, 2013
And very soon the 'nfl' will be BROKE. Wow, how stupid can you get?
Truth

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Well it doesn't matter much. Soon Obama will send people with guns around to take everyone's guns. Yep! Forget that Florida alone has more legally permitted gun carriers than all police in America added together and multiplied by 10,(1.1 million.... Wow, that is a big number!). Doesn't matter a whit! The president will tell the um, the, those, ah, folks to come around and just gather the guns a d that will be that. I mean if they come to my door with some fat, lesbian, police officer, who has violated her oath and threatens me with jail I would surely just give her my safe full of firearms ( I'd give her the ammo atleast). I mean what could possibly go wrong? You'll see! It's coming any day now....zzzzzzzz.... Any day! Zzzzzzzzzz. I was told it would be sooner than now but it's right around the corner. Zzzzzz. Sarcasm off.
Truth

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Nov 29, 2013
Legal Guns End Thuggery!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2013
And when and where was the last shooting inside a football stadium ??

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#5 Nov 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
Well it doesn't matter much. Soon Obama will send people with guns around to take everyone's guns. Yep! Forget that Florida alone has more legally permitted gun carriers than all police in America added together and multiplied by 10,(1.1 million.... Wow, that is a big number!). Doesn't matter a whit! The president will tell the um, the, those, ah, folks to come around and just gather the guns a d that will be that. I mean if they come to my door with some fat, lesbian, police officer, who has violated her oath and threatens me with jail I would surely just give her my safe full of firearms ( I'd give her the ammo atleast). I mean what could possibly go wrong? You'll see! It's coming any day now....zzzzzzzz.... Any day! Zzzzzzzzzz. I was told it would be sooner than now but it's right around the corner. Zzzzzz. Sarcasm off.
Yeah, the supposed 'official' time was the year 2000. But we can that it didn't happen. At least not country wide anyways. They have done it in areas of California, Chicago, and N.Y.C. But they know resistance will be heavy indeed in other parts of the country.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
And very soon the 'nfl' will be BROKE. Wow, how stupid can you get?
Well: they could be as stupid as you, Vince.

You told use Herman Cain was going to be elected president.

Funny how you never follow up on any of your predictions.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
Well it doesn't matter much. Soon Obama will send people with guns around to take everyone's guns.
Right, very soon, Obama is going to send people to collect the 300 million guns around the country and you are the only person that knows of this plan.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#8 Dec 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well: they could be as stupid as you, Vince.
You told use Herman Cain was going to be elected president.
Funny how you never follow up on any of your predictions.
Not quite, filth-troll. I don't even know who "Herman Cain" is. So, you are stuck being shown to be nothing more than a liar once again.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, filth-troll. I don't even know who "Herman Cain" is.
Do you want me to post your letter, Sweet Pea?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<>
Employer ? CLICK !

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#12 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste the link that goes directly to the [supposed] post, sewer rat troll.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste the link that goes directly to the [supposed] post, sewer rat troll.
Why not post a list of your aliases, Sweet Pea?

The ones you admit to?

PS: So you never heard of Herman Cain, eh?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#14 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones you admit to?
You're UTTERLY MEANINGLESS, so why should I even bother?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#15 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones you admit to?
Firearms Seized In
Coal Fields To Be
Returned To Owners

(By Evening Herald Leased Wire)

Denver, Aug. 20.--The distribution of between 2,000 and 3,000 firearms seized by the Colorado national guard during its occupation of the coal mining districts during the strike of 1913-14, will begin at Trinidad, August 23, according to an announcement made today. The distribution will be in charge of Captain A.H. Dehlene who later will go to Walsenburg to return firearms to former owners.

Firearms seized by the United States troops during their occupation of the strike zone already have been returned.

[The Evening Herald, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Friday, August 20, 1915. Vol. 5. No. 122. Pg. 1]

Location hidden

#16 Dec 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You're UTTERLY MEANINGLESS, so why should I even bother?
Don't care if you do or you don't.

I know... Vance....

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
August 20, 1915.
maybe you can make a resolution to post on topic sometime in 2014, Sweet Pea?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#18 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care if you do or you don't.
I know... Vance....
Drool.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#19 Dec 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you can make a resolution to post on topic sometime in 2014, Sweet Pea?
Spew.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#21 Dec 3, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamright OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES , DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBREDíS complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasnít been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX gun threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing itís tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing.
It must really suck not having any imagination.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#23 Dec 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, keep posting your nonsense from the 1800's and tell us again about the lack of imagination... RETARD..
Actually, spam-bot. The quotations I post have EVERYTHING to do with the topic. In that they establish historical evidence that We The People have ALWAYS been armed. While on the other hand, your drooling adds NOTHING to to the topic under discussion. You bring NOTHING to the table. Which of course means you are totally WORTHLESS in the debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should they teach this in schools? Aug 14 okimar 3
News FPC Vows Legal Action on Approved California As... Aug 4 jimwildrickjr 1
News WVa AG: Manchin Should Resign Dem Leadership Role Aug 4 JohnInLa 3
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See Jul 31 Red Crosse 185
History of the .233 Remington Jul 31 SummerBB8 1
News Heidi Harris: CCW's On The Rise Jul 29 Get Out 2
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for Jul 25 Been There Done That 4
More from around the web