Shooting reignites US debate over gun...

Shooting reignites US debate over gun control

There are 13 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Shooting reignites US debate over gun control. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

A deadly shooting in the heart of Washington has reignited the national debate about gun control, but it's uncertain whether Monday's tragedy will revive action in Congress that failed against opposition from gun rights supporters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Go ahead members of Congress, let's see how brave you are.
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
yes...how about combining the gun control bill with the comprehensive immigration bill...I doubt you would make it to the end of your term
liberals are heros

Urbandale, IA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
melt all guns AND their owners!!!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#4 Sep 17, 2013
liberals are zeros wrote:
You're right. Liberals are all zeroes.
matthew

Irvine, CA

#5 Sep 17, 2013
liberals are heros wrote:
no, liberals complain a lot about things that can actually go by without many noticing

don't ask me for proof
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#6 Sep 17, 2013
Then oblunder wouldn't have anyone to pay taxes...you would lose your welfare and foodstamps
liberals are heros

Urbandale, IA

#7 Sep 17, 2013
people died obama lied wrote:
<quoted text>Then oblunder wouldn't have anyone to pay taxes...you would lose your welfare and foodstamps
Been working the at the same company for 13 years paying taxes and ALL of my own bills.Projecting much???
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#9 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>Been working the at the same company for 13 years paying taxes and ALL of my own bills.Projecting much???
So you've been at Pizza Hut for 13 years....I guarantee you what I pay in taxes each year is more than you have paid in 13.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#10 Sep 19, 2013
facts the liberal main stream media forgets to report---most mass murders of late are commited by dems.!alexis,the navy ship yard killer was a liberal dem.that supported Obama!the newton killer was a registered dem!fort hood killer was a registered dem!connecticut school killer was a reegistered dem!none of these killers belonged to NRA?while the lame stream media, along with Obama and his senate puppets, try to make it seem conservatives are the villans its in fact the dems that turn out to be the nut cases!if you liberal aholes don't belive this then look it up!there are loonies in all walks of life but its disgusting how liberals believe they know whats good for everyone else and what gun laws need to be?they cant clean their own doorstep!!
liberals are heros

Urbandale, IA

#11 Sep 19, 2013
people died obama lied wrote:
<quoted text>So you've been at Pizza Hut for 13 years....I guarantee you what I pay in taxes each year is more than you have paid in 13.
doesn't mean your ideas are worth more than mine. Pizza Hut ha ya schmuck! Not impressed with your richy rich attitude although explains that you are a rethuglican.
liberals are heros

Urbandale, IA

#12 Sep 19, 2013
alan wrote:
facts the liberal main stream media forgets to report---most mass murders of late are commited by dems.!alexis,the navy ship yard killer was a liberal dem.that supported Obama!the newton killer was a registered dem!fort hood killer was a registered dem!connecticut school killer was a reegistered dem!none of these killers belonged to NRA?while the lame stream media, along with Obama and his senate puppets, try to make it seem conservatives are the villans its in fact the dems that turn out to be the nut cases!if you liberal aholes don't belive this then look it up!there are loonies in all walks of life but its disgusting how liberals believe they know whats good for everyone else and what gun laws need to be?they cant clean their own doorstep!!
F Y
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Sep 19, 2013
alan wrote:
!!
he was simply a nut with a gun. Enabled by extremist gun nuts like yourself. That is the only political connection. Quit parroting BS.
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#15 Sep 22, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
he was simply a nut with a gun. Enabled by extremist gun nuts like yourself. That is the only political connection. Quit parroting BS.
QUOTE "Medical Groups Criticize HIPAA Amendment
Medical groups have criticized the proposed HIPAA amendment, arguing that it is unnecessary and potentially could interfere with
the patient-physician relationship.
In a recent letter to HHS, the National Association of State Mental Health Programs said that the amendment would "exacerbate the
stigma faced by people with mental illnesses and could potentially have a significant chilling effect" on their desire to seek mental
health services.
The American Psychiatric Association, the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association also OpposeHIPAAChanges for Gun-PurchaseDatabase- iHealthBeat
www.ihealthbeat.org/articles/2013/6/13/groups... ;
What.....doctors oppose giving information out about mentally ill people because it could "exacerbate the stigma"
We all know what a bunch of right wing republicans those psychologists are....looks like the left takes it up the ass again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BOOM: DC Forced to Issue Concealed Carry Permit... 5 hr Zzznorch 3
Some inconvenient facts 6 hr Truth and Facts 1
Stop white on white crime Mon Truth and Facts 40
News Concealed Carry Shot Down-- Supporters Will Giv... (Mar '06) May 29 Denny CranesPlace 4
News D.C. chief: 'We will arrest armed protesters' (May '13) May 27 Truth and Facts 639
News COD Offers Classes Promoting Firearm Safety thi... May 25 Dr David 1
News No wedding for Bristol Palin May 24 Tazo 9
More from around the web