White House offers proof Obama wasn't just shooting from the lip

Feb 2, 2013 Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

Seeking to put to rest questions on whether Barack Obama was a straight shooter when he claimed he went skeet shooting "all the time," the White House on Saturday offered proof: a photo of the president blasting away at clay targets.

Full Story

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Obama is a skeet shooting antigun communist. He and Bill Klinton are the most antigun presidents of all time.

I hope Chicagoans see him shooting a gun.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2013
I'm very confident Adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin, Bill Klinton, and Mao, all enjoyed the sport of shooting clay targets.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2013
This guy doesn't do anything without careful calculation. Does anyone think the media just happened to find this pic and publish it at some random time? Everything he says and does is for effect in some way. He is a media darling and that will never change; it's a marriage made in Hell.
joey

Livonia, LA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Bubbletoes wrote:
This guy doesn't do anything without careful calculation. Does anyone think the media just happened to find this pic and publish it at some random time? Everything he says and does is for effect in some way. He is a media darling and that will never change; it's a marriage made in Hell.
he tries to shoot skeet one time and the press makes it seem like hes been doing it all his life?his best attempt at marksmanship is when he fires a salvo of farts from his ass!then all the liberal puppy dogs run to sniff them?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 3, 2013
What are Chicagoans thinking of him and GUNS now ?

The antigun democrat is always sending a double message or just telling lies.

Obama has always been THEE most antigun politician in Illinois.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 22 min Le Jimbo 10,916
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 1 hr Tory II 237
Opinion Line 1 hr Tory II 134
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) 1 hr Tory II 108
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... 17 hr Jsm30 21
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 22 hr serfs up 91
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sun Here Is One 2
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••