Poll: Gun Carry Without a Permit?

Feb 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Gun ownership. It's literally the law in Kennesaw. But what do residents of "Guntown USA" think of a bill that would let law-abiding Georgia citizens carry concealed weapons without a permit? State Rep.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, but you can have a long gun, so you're right to bear arms is not infringed. The people of new york wanted it this way, they live in the state they wanted to have...if you don't like it, move. Another right you have.
Uh, Dick...any restriction as to what type of firearm you are allowed to own or carry is an infringement. Honestly, where do you come up with this B.S.?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, Dick...any restriction as to what type of firearm you are allowed to own or carry is an infringement. Honestly, where do you come up with this B.S.?
From the picture Richard uses I don't know if it is a boy or girl. If it is a boy then he needs to cut his fugly nasty hair. If it is a girl and her name is Richard then she is one dumb dick. What do you think? 1. Male 2. Female 3. Just plain dam queer.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>From the picture Richard uses I don't know if it is a boy or girl. If it is a boy then he needs to cut his fugly nasty hair. If it is a girl and her name is Richard then she is one dumb dick. What do you think? 1. Male 2. Female 3. Just plain dam queer.
Richard's avatar is the baby-killer from Florida.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, but you can have a long gun, so you're right to bear arms is not infringed. The people of new york wanted it this way, they live in the state they wanted to have...if you don't like it, move. Another right you have.
Those laws were put on the books 40 yrs before I was born and it wasn't the people's doing. It was a crook named Sullivan that was a State Senator. New York is 2 very different places, NYC & the rest of the State. I will carry a handgun openly and when I get in trouble I will say "But Richard SEZ"... That should get me off huh?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Those laws were put on the books 40 yrs before I was born and it wasn't the people's doing. It was a crook named Sullivan that was a State Senator. New York is 2 very different places, NYC & the rest of the State. I will carry a handgun openly and when I get in trouble I will say "But Richard SEZ"... That should get me off huh?
Laws regarding murder wer put on the books 100 years before I was born, but that doesn't mean they aren't enforced.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Laws regarding murder wer put on the books 100 years before I was born, but that doesn't mean they aren't enforced.
Criminals don't obey laws concerning either gun control or murder. Laws only serve to deter the law abiding.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
That's the same arguement that the lawyers tried to say about DC in the Heller case. They lost.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Joe Chit wrote:
Richard, what state are you from? What state do you live in?
The State of denial.

Since: Feb 12

Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

That needs to change from a privilige requiring a permit.
http://www.ictblogging.com
http://www.loksewaexam.com
http://www.guru.edu.np

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
The State of denial.
He probably thinks denial is a river in Egypt.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same arguement that the lawyers tried to say about DC in the Heller case. They lost.
You can throw big names around all you want, the fact of the matter is you should show your big brainiac skills to the New Yorker...I can have any firearm I want. In fact, I'm two machine guns, three "silencers" a short barreled rifles, four sawed off shotguns and gaggle of other rifles and handguns ahead of you.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Criminals don't obey laws concerning either gun control or murder. Laws only serve to deter the law abiding.
Now you're going to do the circular goo goo ga ga no point, pointlessness. I can only laugh at you your inability to have the guns you want, I have what I want.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably thinks denial is a river in Egypt.
Were you bragging up your state licensed privilege to concealed carry, LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're going to do the circular goo goo ga ga no point, pointlessness. I can only laugh at you your inability to have the guns you want, I have what I want.
Blow it out your ass sweetpea. I have what I can own. Can you actually carry any of your toys loaded and concealed?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Blow it out your ass sweetpea. I have what I can own. Can you actually carry any of your toys loaded and concealed?
Can I "ACTUALLY" carry them, of course I can. None weighs over 8 lbs loaded.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You can throw big names around all you want, the fact of the matter is you should show your big brainiac skills to the New Yorker...I can have any firearm I want. In fact, I'm two machine guns, three "silencers" a short barreled rifles, four sawed off shotguns and gaggle of other rifles and handguns ahead of you.
The real fact of the matter is...lawyers with your same attitude lost in front of the USSC.

"I can have any firearm I want"

So what...? I can have the same things...if my wife would let me...but we still have 3 kids in the house...and the house to pay off.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Were you bragging up your state licensed privilege to concealed carry, LOL.
No, my right to carry concealed or open without a license or permit from anybody.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Can I "ACTUALLY" carry them, of course I can. None weighs over 8 lbs loaded.
Oh, look...another tributary of denial.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my right to carry concealed or open without a license or permit from anybody.
Your hillbilly antics won't find reciprocity here, no matter how funny you find them to be, lol.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Were you bragging up your state licensed privilege to concealed carry, LOL.
Bragging? No. But as it currently stands, a permit is required to carry concealed, but not open (I usually open carry). And because I am not a criminal, I follow the law as it is written. With that being said, I (and several thousand other like minded individuals) am trying to get the permit requirement abolished.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••