Why I am Willing To Give Up My Rights To Gun Ownership

Nov 27, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 12

Being a person with a severe mental illness , I am an ardent civil libertarian and keenly aware of the stigmas associated with mental illness.

Full Story

Since: Jan 09

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Good for the author and his willingness to give up his rights. That is his choice. I choose NOT to give up mine and I will not want his decision to infringe on mine.

Reminds me of prohibition where I believe Carrie Nation who states "I don't drink and I don't want you to either". Fine. Don't own a gun but don't tell me I can't either.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
your rights are whatever the supreme court and legislatures decide.... your opinions are equivalent to a bowel movement....
Not quite, vile traitor troll. Our rights are what God and We The People decide they are. Our servants in government are merely hired to SECURE those rights for We The People.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
your rights are whatever the supreme court and legislatures decide.... your opinions are equivalent to a bowel movement....
Not in my lifetime or many other lifetimes when Supreme Court or legislatures try to set themselves up as rulers. Can you say Armed Civil Disobedience? So much for the oath that the Supreme Court Justices and legislatures take to support and defend the Constitution of these United States of America.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad there is no god stupa$$... but you can pretend my salami hanging here is your god and you bow down and suck on it...
I'm sure God thinks it very funny that you call that Vienna sausage He cursed you with a 'salami'.
Truth

Beaverton, OR

#7 Nov 28, 2013
It seems obvious to me that American gun owners will never give up their firearms, regardless of what the leftist want. Therefore you'll just have to come take them..........Ah-HA..... Checkmate! Gun control proponents always crack me up. They think a minority of unarmed citizens could disarm a majority of heavily armed citizens..... um.... okay..... how would that work again? Anyway, like I said, you'll just have to come take them from us. I won't hold my breath.
troutmouth

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2013
If there is no god like you say then wouldn't that mean that there is no satan also just a question

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
ask your mom about my sausage.... seems to please her oral sensations.....
What? When her skull from the grave bit your tiny member off and spit it back in your face?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#13 Nov 29, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
and show us where I said there is a satan....you jump to childish conclusion based on a moniker name.....if called myself Iron Man or Aquaman or Superman, does that imply there is one of each?.....are you another mental giant?
You shall be judged, and have to give account for every word written nevertheless. And no snappy little come-back [as perceived by you] will be tolerated.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#15 Nov 29, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
you posted a picture of your mom on facebook.....you know... the same picture you masturbate with...
http://imageshack.us/a/img840/9792/fat45564.j...
"sycophants votaries of tyranny and usurpation."
troutmouth

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 29, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and show us where I said there is a satan....you jump to childish conclusion based on a moniker name.....if called myself Iron Man or Aquaman or Superman, does that imply there is one of each?.....are you another mental giant?
I'm just going by the stupid pic you have never said you did but if i had a pic of Jesus I'd just about bet you'd be the idiot that gave me hell over it

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could get the pic 2ndAmrightard has so I wipe my sphincter with it....bwhahhahahhaha
No rational being would chose to deliberately serve under evil. Yet you have obviously made that choice. Do you even realize the consequences?
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Nov 30, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you can civil disobedience in your closet by jerk-ing off... that's about all you are capable off...
when you get a constitutional law degree,you can argue your points, till then, you can masturbate with your mom's naked pictures....
Youíre still unable to post any intelligent responses after all of this time. Show your filth ridden responses to your Grandparents, Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles, Brothers and sisters. Iím sure someone will slap your filthy lips off of your face. You want to be ruled for the rest of your life move to North Korea where you wonít need to worry about any rights of any kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 3 hr Squach 12,057
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Tue Independent1 4
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web