Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2361 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Strictly forbidden, you don't say... like it was forbidden for the last two hundred forty years so I guess there wasn't none of them homo-sexuals in the army, eh?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

What makes you think George Washington HIMSELF wasn't in the "least"- bisexual?

I hate to be the one to break this to ya: Washington surrounded himself with a bunch of DANDIES- including Hamilton and his "friend" Laurens, Baron von Steuben, and his "friends" that stayed "roommates" until he died, North and Walker.

Washington... never had any children...

Still waiting for that proof of slanderous remarks.
More gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2362 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>what a shame Topix doesn't make an effort to allow for one alias, period, and then boot people out for using two.

You'd both be gone...
Proof that animals are as dumb as rocks

How could topix know?????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2363 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course everyone here knows I gave you the same option as Sod0mite: prove your assertion and I'd stop posting but if not you stop posting.

So you can scream 'liar' as much as you like but everyone here- especially those who disagree with me- can see I called you out on it.

And you ran away.

Still give you a chance: where are those Lincoln letters to Karl Marx?
We lime You to post here

You have done more to convince people they need guns than anyone....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2364 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You have to make up your mind because you change who I am supposed to be.

I have an standing offer with Topix- ask them.

You want to prove I have posted as anyone other than Barefoot2626 going back to my first post... I 'll stop posting.

It isn't a Topix rule, it's mine.

And you have already told us you have used two aliases.

So wipe your chin, AnalOriface.
More gay sex fantasies

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/252-ex...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2365 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He changed his religion like other people change their socks.
Like animals change animals they breed with??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2366 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay, dear, because I have a feral cat that got run over by a car and has a lopsided head that has more intelligence then you.

Perspective.
Like your claim Zim was guilty??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2367 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee... shocking... a state that gives wife beaters and felons guns favor stand your ground law.
They have a lot of animals to shoot

And you animals all have illegal guns

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2368 Nov 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like ole bare back
When proven wrong they do revert
It's fun. I wonder how old silverback is doing. Has she gained weight? Or does Obama just think so.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#2369 Nov 9, 2013
The thread melted again. Is there a tick in the fabric.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2370 Nov 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's fun. I wonder how old silverback is doing. Has she gained weight? Or does Obama just think so.
LOL

Obamacare is the best thing that has happened to conservatives in a long time

Just wait until all of these morons realize that it is not free and cost twice as much or more than before

Wait until they see how few doctors and hospitals will even accept oslamacare

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2371 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strictly forbidden, you don't say... like it was forbidden for the last two hundred forty years so I guess there wasn't none of them homo-sexuals in the army, eh?
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
What makes you think George Washington HIMSELF wasn't in the "least"- bisexual?
I hate to be the one to break this to ya: Washington surrounded himself with a bunch of DANDIES- including Hamilton and his "friend" Laurens, Baron von Steuben, and his "friends" that stayed "roommates" until he died, North and Walker.
Washington... never had any children...
Still waiting for that proof of slanderous remarks.
We can't help that you don't know how to read. Nor is it our fault that you're so ashamed of your own 'life-style choice'. That you perversely attempt to accuse everyone else in the past, present and future of your own sickness. And this, in order to make yourself not feel so ashamed and loathsome. Take a hike, you lying vile troll.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2372 Nov 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't help that you don't know how to read.
Still waiting, GayDavy.

Slander...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2373 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting, GayDavy.
Slander...
That difference has been PROVEN abundantly here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/T483CGD6GA5SV...

And here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/T483CGD6GA5SV...

10.-Sec. 3. The slander must, of course, >>>>>>> >>>BE PUBLISHED<<<< <<<<<<, that is, communicated to a third person; and >>>>>IF<< <<< verbal, then in a language which he understands, otherwise the plaintiff's reputation is not impaired.

Location hidden

#2374 Nov 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
10.-Sec. 3. The slander must, of course, >>>>>>> >>>BE PUBLISHED<<<< <<<<<<,
"Slander and libel are both types of defamation, which refers to statements that damage another person's reputation. While there are similarities, each focuses on different types of defamation strategy. The primary difference between slander and libel is that libel is the written or otherwise printed public defamation of a person or entity, while slander is the spoken defamation of a person or entity. Slander can also include bodily gestures while libel can include published photographs."

Is Alexander Hamilton still dead?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#2375 Nov 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obamacare is the best thing that has happened to conservatives in a long time
Just wait until all of these morons realize that it is not free and cost twice as much or more than before
Wait until they see how few doctors and hospitals will even accept oslamacare
They can't say we didn't inform them before it was even passed. Let the whining begin that will get shriller as the reality of what we said sinks in.
I am beginning to see the grumble pie being baked in the real world by those with the same lib mentality as some on this thread.

Location hidden

#2376 Nov 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
That difference has been PROVEN abundantly here:
PS:

"English defamation law puts the burden of proving the truth of allegedly defamatory statements on the defendant,..."

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2377 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting, GayDavy.

Slander...
Been waiting for nearly a year for you to post one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........

Waiting perverted animal........Waiting

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2378 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>"Slander and libel are both types of defamation, which refers to statements that damage another person's reputation. While there are similarities, each focuses on different types of defamation strategy. The primary difference between slander and libel is that libel is the written or otherwise printed public defamation of a person or entity, while slander is the spoken defamation of a person or entity. Slander can also include bodily gestures while libel can include published photographs."

Is Alexander Hamilton still dead?
Is ashtray still dead???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2379 Nov 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They can't say we didn't inform them before it was even passed. Let the whining begin that will get shriller as the reality of what we said sinks in.
I am beginning to see the grumble pie being baked in the real world by those with the same lib mentality as some on this thread.
Now they blame Bush for oslamacare..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2380 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>PS:

"English defamation law puts the burden of proving the truth of allegedly defamatory statements on the defendant,..."
Just like the burden of proof rest on the state and they could not prove that Zim broke any law and now he is a national hero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Open carry" bill shot down Wed payme 50
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Wed payme 47
News Senate votes to allow concealed carry without p... Tue 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 6
Taurus Gaucho Revolver (May '06) Tue Westerner 28
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Apr 22 American Patriot 417
Former University Professor Suggests the NRA Is... Apr 22 Get Out 3
News $25 Million Dollars Pledged To Stop Concealed C... Apr 20 payme 8
More from around the web