Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2011 Nov 2, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you guys always have to resort to filth? I don't understand that. I come here to learn, debate and just generally educate myself a little further about this state our nation now finds itself in and this is all you can do is spew filth. I feel sorry for you, I really do.
Those are the ones that Inbred Genius was talking about but they are using another identity to discourage you from keeping on the topic because what you say weakens their liberal anti gun agenda. I have busted them all before.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2012 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
May your freezer be filled to capacity!
I hope. A buddy of mine got a real nice 8-pointer the other day.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2014 Nov 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Happy hunting!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2015 Nov 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2016 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Happy hunting!
The cool part is that he shot it in his backyard with a crossbow!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2017 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should learn how to read:
He's not the one who is pretending one poll is the same as another.

"Nearly 90% of Americans support background checks, a number basically unchanged from polls taken in the aftermath of last yearís massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary school, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday. Support for background checks among voters in gun-owning households also remained high, with 88% in favor of the checks."

That would be two weeks ago, SpoogePonge.

Location hidden

#2018 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should learn how to read:
Do show us all: the survey that asked about universal background checks.

Since that is the topic here.

PS: notice how the 77 percent of Democrats in this poll favored stronger gun control.

And let's remember that poll also said approval for GOP- as of yesterday- was 22 percent?

Location hidden

#2019 Nov 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
I have busted them all before.
The only thing you have busted is your boyfriend's balls when he used the guest towel instead of the one you picked out for him to use.

And from the stains on your shirt, it looks like you forgave him late last night.
Yeah

Huntsville, AL

#2020 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>

Care to restate?(No, we can never expect that from a lieberal).
if you read the actual poll results and not the BS put out by the phony Moonie "newspaper", you'd know that - as usual - you are lying or repeating a lie.

Care to restate?

Location hidden

#2021 Nov 2, 2013
He could take a poll on favorite cheesecakes and interpret it into approval of selling guns to complete strangers...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2022 Nov 2, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>If you think gun control legislation hasn’t moved in this country since the Newtown shooting, think again. There’s been plenty of activity in the states, even though no gun legislation has passed through Congress. And while states that passed tougher restrictions on gun ownership receive plenty of attention, several states have moved in the opposite direction.

Lawmakers in Connecticut, one of the latest states to take action, approved a package early Thursday beefing up gun laws. Here’s a look at states that have passed or considered gun legislation since the Newtown shooting:
Yes millions more bought guns and ammo

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2023 Nov 2, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>just think, under ACA even you will be able to get the meds you desperately need..and you won't have to use your foods stamps...
I have IMG insurance but oslama made it so you can't buy insurance from this American company

Just about 2k per year for a family of four with free meds

Oslamacare would be 2k per month

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2024 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>NInety percent support universal background checks to stop sales of guns to felons.

Ninety percent.

That leaves ten percent.

And one in ten Americans are felons.
Ten percent.
Caught in another lie

Gay sex fantasies to follow

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2025 Nov 2, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
No one can prevent felons from getting their hands on guns. Guns disappear from police evidence lockers all the time. It's happened here in GA. So what's with that and where are those weapons now. There are corrupt cops all over the place just like there are good ones.
Guns flow north from here Justine the drugs do

Liberals think if guns were as illegal as cocaine they would disappear

But they also think that raising taxes on medical suppliers will lower the cost of healthcare..........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2026 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>They used theirs to eat.

It took them about a minute to load one shot.

When they shot: they were looking at dinner.

One shot. When they needed it.

They were used to keep "criminals" at bay.
Really??

Are you saying no war was ever caught with a gun??

Or that nobody shot a charging bear???

And nobody today uses a gun for putting meat on the table???

As animal gangster that only uses a gun to jack people you would not understand what humans do

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2027 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they can and they have and they continue to prevent felons from getting firearms.

Millions.

Felons don't flock to gun shows in states where ALL gun sales require background checks.

They do in states where the NRA still insists people like you should be able to sell firearms to complete total strangers.
Felons buy their guns from you animals

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2028 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Right... police evidence lockers...

So in Georgia there are no restrictions on stranger gun sales, here's a thought: require all gun sales to be recorded and all "police" guns be destroyed after they are no longer required as evidence.
How can we require you animals to stop selling drugs???

Then how can any law stop you animals from selling guns????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2029 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Putting aside you have posted no proof that theft of guns from police evidence lockers is a problem, all evidence- outside some hick police operation we see on TV and movies- is recorded and access to them strictly controlled.

I suggest that firearms be destroyed- as drugs seized is destroyed.
Has drug laws stopped you animals from selling drugs???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2030 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I say: YOU need to be restricted from selling guns to strangers.

I don't care if you sell one, or sell fifty.

And I say if you sell more than one gun a month a year: you are running a business.
You animals are the problem

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2032 Nov 2, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>you are still having problems explaining why the southern hillbilly states with the most guns and least gun controls have the highest rates of crime and violence. Perhaps it has to do with the facts you are so full of $-hit....
Why does the USA have a higher rate of murders with blunt objects than Japan??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OK County acting sheriff: Let's keep working to... May 20 stateofmorons 2
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) May 18 The Insider 70
News Joe The Plumber Stands By Shocking Holocaust Ch... (Jun '12) May 15 swedenforever 10
News Dem senator won't back concealed carry push May 15 Ridgeway Boy 5
News "Open carry" bill shot down May 14 lifeisshort 72
News Concealed Carry on Campus: Why I Resigned From ... May 14 Say What 4
News Boom! Concealed Carrier Stops a Massacre Be Cra... May 14 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web