Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

Sep 16, 2013 Full story: Cybercast News Service 2,483

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Full Story
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1309 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah..sure you do.....at least you have vivid imagination dumb a$$....(did you leave out you belong to Mensa as well)...
what a sense of humor....so far I have busted you with 2 polls validating my numbers....but keep trying....you may want to raise your IQ a little higher next time...
good to have a ret'ard with an IQ higher than Stephen Hawking and EInstein....bwhahahhahahahahah ahahahahah.. thanks for the entertainment.....
Do you see the difference in your posts and mine in terms of grammar, sentence structure and syntax? With a better education you too could post without appearing to be an uneducated buffoon.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1311 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahhahah.... when a moron gets busted, he starts focusing on punctuation and spelling...mwahhahahahahahahha hahahah....
I LOVE IT....
( give us some cute quotes from the bible again...bronze age references shows us your mental capacity....)
More childish prater. Your self esteem must be very low to lash out at your superiors. You left out syntax, yours is abysmal.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1312 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahhahah.... when a moron gets busted, he starts focusing on punctuation and spelling...mwahhahahahahahahha hahahah....
I LOVE IT....
( give us some cute quotes from the bible again...bronze age references shows us your mental capacity....)
So, do you finally recognize a superior intellect? Of course you do. You are ill prepared for real debate except at the middle school level. I wonder what your vocabulary is. Ha ha must be about the extent of it. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and improve your prospects. There isn't much of a market for clowns.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1314 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
superiors?... bhwhahhhahahahhahha....let me know when they get here...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/even...
You are in dire needs of a English grammar book. You eliminate yourself from adult debate with your abysmal lack of basic grammar. It will help your self esteem . Now run along child, you are dismissed. I don't look at your references, too juvenile probably.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1316 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
looks like 2nd amendment militia is going down the toilet in california...bhwhahahhahahahha hahah
The National Rifle Association says it plans to sue the state of California if Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill approved by state lawmakers that would ban the future sale of most types of semi-automatic rifles that accept detachable magazines.
Among the bills sent to Brown last month is one that would outlaw an entire class of weapons that includes most assault rifles. It is the latest and most far-reaching attempt to close loopholes that have allowed manufacturers to circumvent previous assault weapon bans enacted in the state since the 1990s.
I thought I dismissed you, Dismissed.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#1317 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
looks like 2nd amendment militia is going down the toilet in california...bhwhahahhahahahha hahah
The National Rifle Association says it plans to sue the state of California if Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill approved by state lawmakers that would ban the future sale of most types of semi-automatic rifles that accept detachable magazines.
Among the bills sent to Brown last month is one that would outlaw an entire class of weapons that includes most assault rifles. It is the latest and most far-reaching attempt to close loopholes that have allowed manufacturers to circumvent previous assault weapon bans enacted in the state since the 1990s.
California is already IN the toilet....who pays attention to those morons anyway?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1321 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans trying to pass a bill with a poison pill.
~stomp stomp stomp~
No negotiation needed, the negotiation was already done when Boner moved the goalposts.
Senator Reid and the Democrats want to pass the poison pill!

~stomp stomp stomp~

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1322 Oct 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You lose gain, child.
Obviously: he isn't wrong.

There are minor differences between two polls based on the exact wording.

You in your case, the reliability... the lack of it... of the poller.

Location hidden

#1323 Oct 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
With a better education you too could post without appearing to be an uneducated buffoon.
... education you, too, could post without...

Location hidden

#1324 Oct 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
It will help your self esteem .
self-esteem

Location hidden

#1325 Oct 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
You are ill prepared
ill-prepared

Location hidden

#1326 Oct 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
I wonder what your vocabulary is.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Who are you trying to impress, darling?

What his vocabulary is?

Location hidden

#1328 Oct 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
May I add that I live in a gated community and am on the board of a very exclusive country club and am in the top two (2) percent of wage earners.
And the houses in your gated community all have wheels under them.

PS: Made up numbers mean nothing, especially when posted by internet braggarts like yourself.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1329 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the houses in your gated community all have wheels under them.
PS: Made up numbers mean nothing, especially when posted by internet braggarts like yourself.
You're barefoot. What's there to brag about?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1330 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobel Prize in Chemistry to three scientists ... all from California......
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/three-scientis...
gee, no one from Kansas..or Alaska or Georgia...I just can't understand why?.....mwahahhahahhahahahaha hahh
Ain't no money in science, the 'scientists' in Georgia is cooking meth.....pure profit, cash biz, no taxes, etc.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1331 Oct 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobel Prize in Chemistry to three scientists ... all from California......
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/three-scientis...
gee, no one from Kansas..or Alaska or Georgia...I just can't understand why?.....mwahahhahahhahahahaha hahh
LMAO!!!

Martin Karplus: born in Austria, is the Theodore William Richards Professor of Chemistry, emeritus at Harvard University. He is also Director of the Biophysical Chemistry Laboratory, a joint laboratory between the French National Center for Scientific Research and the University of Strasbourg, France.(Boston and France....nowhere near CA. His BROTHER was an internationally recognised physicist and educator at University of California, Berkeley.)

Michael Levitt: while he is a biophysicist and Professor of Structural biology, Stanford University, California, since 1987, he was born in Pretoria, South Africa in a Jewish family. He was educated at King's College London graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics in 1967.[1][16]He went on to work at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge gaining a PhD in Computational Biology in 1972.

Arieh Warshal: Born in 1940 in kibbutz Sde Nahum, Israel, and after serving the Israeli Army (final rank Captain), Warshel attended the Technion, Haifa, where he received his BSc degree in Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, in 1966. Subsequently, he earned both MSc and PhD degrees in Chemical Physics (in 1967 and 1969, respectively), with Shneior Lifson, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel. After his PhD, he did postdoctoral work at Harvard University, from 1972 to 1976 he returned to the Weizmann Institute and worked for the Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, England. In 1976 he joined the faculty of the Department of Chemistry at USC.

So while two of the three are professors IN California...none of them are from anywhere near California.

Location hidden

#1333 Oct 9, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't no money in science, the 'scientists' in Georgia is cooking meth.....pure profit, cash biz, no taxes, etc.
And lots of customers.

Location hidden

#1334 Oct 9, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
So while two of the three are professors IN California...none of them are from anywhere near California.
Right...

because the fact that they did all their research to earn their prize there, it is more important to know where they were born.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1335 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh Sweetie: if you are auditioning to play the role of Topix's biggest dummy, you have my vote- at least for today.
Boner has caused the market drop around 500 points- it isn't as though the market won't bounce back, but instead of being 500 popints ahead, it will be back where it started.
Some event that we can say causes several billion dollars damage... is a act of terrorism.
It doesn't always require a bomb.
You claim Boner caused the market to drop - do you not know who the responsibility of the budget falls on - do you think the GOP is the sole source for the budget???? Yep you sure must. Obama is holding the GOP HOSTAGE and holding a gun to their heads - but it won't work. Obama's terrorism act's are when he let 4 Americans die and when he LIED about the VIDEO, and when he done FAST AND FURIOUS executive order, and when he supplied weapons to our enemy in Syria.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1336 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...
because the fact that they did all their research to earn their prize there, it is more important to know where they were born.
Actually, it's more inportant to know where they received their education, than where they were born, which was also nowhere near California.

But still has nothing to do with the fact that your siamese twin was full of shit when he said they were all FROM California, does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 36 min Keep hammering them 12,061
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Tue Independent1 4
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web