Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1236 Oct 7, 2013
satanlives wrote:
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH>> >>> I LOVE IT....the party of the hillbilly morons is taking a beating...
Polls: Public places more blame for shutdown on GOP
By Michael O'Brien, Political Reporter, NBC News
As the federal governmentÂ’s shutdown nears its second week, a pair of new polls released Monday suggests the fiscal standoff has begun to weigh on the Republican Party.
Yup, them dang Republicans that have always been willing to fund the government, with one provision, are the ones responsible for the Democrats that are unwilling to talk.
The government is so broke that they can only provide seven or eight armed guards to the WW2 memorial, that normally has no guards, to keep the WW2 hero's in wheel chairs out.
I realize that paying people to keep people out of National Parks is much more profitable that allowing in cash paying vacationer's.
Oh the wisdom of the Democratic party leadership.
And Mr Obama says to my understanding that we as a nation may be at risk, but finds funds to provide armed guards for monuments that normally are not manned. Wise use of available funds.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1237 Oct 7, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, them dang Republicans that have always been willing to fund the government, with one provision, are the ones responsible for the Democrats that are unwilling to talk.
The government is so broke that they can only provide seven or eight armed guards to the WW2 memorial, that normally has no guards, to keep the WW2 hero's in wheel chairs out.
I realize that paying people to keep people out of National Parks is much more profitable that allowing in cash paying vacationer's.
Oh the wisdom of the Democratic party leadership.
And Mr Obama says to my understanding that we as a nation may be at risk, but finds funds to provide armed guards for monuments that normally are not manned. Wise use of available funds.
Obama is trying to place as much hardship on the average American as possible so he can scapegoat the Republicans.

His retirement will not come a day to soon.

Obama is an example of crap at the top and sh!t flowing down hill.
Dont

Huntsville, AL

#1239 Oct 7, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>.
be a lying idiot. The republicans planned to shut down the government from the beginning. They hate civil society and know that we don't. Boehner wont allow a vote because there is no real support for the teabaggers holding the country hostage.
Another

Huntsville, AL

#1240 Oct 7, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>
insane and crude post
Another

Huntsville, AL

#1241 Oct 7, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>

but finds funds to provide armed guards for monuments that normally are not manned..
lie.
high velocity

Los Angeles, CA

#1242 Oct 7, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
when HIllary takes the reigns in 2016...she might have scrub the urinals at the White HOuse...
What do you think she's doing now?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1243 Oct 7, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, keep telling yourself that stupa$$.....things will be better for you when HIllary takes the reigns in 2016...she might have scrub the urinals at the White HOuse...bhwhahahahhahahahha
Now, child, do you see what your lack of formal education is doing?
"...she might have scrub the urinals at the White HOuse."
This is a prime example of a person showing the world that he has no formal education. Listen to the smart folks, complete your primary education, get your high school diploma and you won't be so inferior.
Nope

Huntsville, AL

#1244 Oct 7, 2013
high velocity wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think she's doing now?
getting ready to deal with the sick slanders and irrational hatred that she will face from the misogynistic regressives.
Local News

Reno, NV

#1246 Oct 8, 2013
You gun control extremists are sick people.
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#1247 Oct 8, 2013
Dont wrote:
<quoted text>
be a lying idiot. The republicans planned to shut down the government from the beginning. They hate civil society and know that we don't. Boehner wont allow a vote because there is no real support for the teabaggers holding the country hostage.
It's called "checks and balances". It keeps some idiot from gaining to much power and even the minority of an issue can help control the issue. If the liberals had not pissed the people off then the GOP would not control the House. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN so get use to it. You are going to find that nation wide more GOP are taking the place of the libs in most elections. Now piss on your leg again. Besides, shutting down the government would solve the national debt problem. If Obama care is so great then why is Obama exempting himself from it?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1249 Oct 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> If Obama care is so great then why is Obama exempting himself from it?
That, sir, is the question of the decade.

Well done!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1252 Oct 8, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
cute picture of you...
http://imageshack.us/f/841/looklikearetardres...
Ahh, child, you have no self respect and will never be able to join the adults in debate until you complete your formal education. You will be left on the ash heap of history, wallowing in your ignorance. Obfuscation is not a debate technique. Schoolyard vulgarisms are a no no in formal debate. I will now critique your attempt at adult debate, failure!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1253 Oct 8, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
that is just as stupid as the NRA statement asking why Obama's kids have armed agents driving them to school... you must have really been corn holed by someone with a big sausage.... IDIOT...
Worst case of projection I have seen to date. You REALLY need to seek professional help.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1254 Oct 8, 2013
who is wrote:
<quoted text>

stupid?

You are the one who considers internet videos, jaywalking and interviews with drunks as sources?
Try refuting it instead of whining!

Example:

What the local news doesn't show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Waiting..........
More

Huntsville, AL

#1255 Oct 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> ?
BS - they gerrymandered the districts and elected legislators who are bought and paid for and don't believe in the common good or civil institutions.
It is

Huntsville, AL

#1256 Oct 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, shutting down the government would solve the national debt problem.?
dangerous that people are so stupid that they would believe that.
high velocity

Los Angeles, CA

#1257 Oct 8, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
getting ready to deal with the sick slanders and irrational hatred that she will face from the misogynistic regressives.
Translation: Yes, she's cleaning the White House urinals.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1258 Oct 8, 2013
AMother wrote:
<quoted text>
lie.
The truth can be called a lie, and ignorant people accept that at face value. If one chooses to check for themselves, the information is available on line.
high velocity

Los Angeles, CA

#1259 Oct 8, 2013
More wrote:
<quoted text>
BS - they gerrymandered the districts and elected legislators who are bought and paid for and don't believe in the common good or civil institutions.
"Common good" - code for "stealing".
high velocity

Los Angeles, CA

#1260 Oct 8, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have really been corn holed by someone with a big sausage.
If ture, it was clearly not a libtard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... 7 hr justice 1
News CCW Weekend: The Enduring Concealed Carry Revolver 19 hr jimwildrickjr 1
News Washington attorney general proposes assault we... Jan 13 justice 2
News Extend background checks to save lives Jan 9 duzitreallymatter 3
Our own worst enemy Jan 7 justice 3
News GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Rec... Jan 7 jimwildrickjr 9
News Ohio: Kasich Signs Critical Self-Defense Bill I... Jan 6 jimwildrickjr 3
More from around the web