Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#672 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You tuck a Z1 under your coat and walk into a movie theater and get back to me.
Let's put aside you can't afford a 69 Toyota Corona.
PS: the Z1 isn't going to get to 205 inside a movie theater.
Poor baby spends sooo much time on here trying to control those who reuse to be controlled. It's not about the guns but the mind and thoughts of the person who would own guns. There are sheep like you and there are those who refuse to willfully allow anyone to take advantage of them and are WILLING to use lethal means to protect themselves. After all the days and nights and hours you have spent worry about us and spending your limited time on this Earth obsessing about those who believe in self defense you have achieved nothing. How does it feel knowing you can't get those hours and days back that you could have used in the enjoyment of life instead of hating your fellow man? You have not changed or effected anyone or anything by spewing your hatred except wasted your valued time. Those of us who value freedom and rights are of a mindset you just can't understand or change. But by all means waste as much time as you want on here showing your ignorance as you want, but realize come tomorrow nothing you say on here will change anything except you are just one day closer to expending your last hours.
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#674 Sep 29, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Another salad tossing T-baggr????
sorry....not a tea bagger but I bet you've had more nutsacks resting on your chin than half the gay population of SFO

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#678 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a constitutional right to sell firearms to strangers, Mooch. especially not strangers who are felons.
Wipe your chin and move along.
Freedom of choice.
Cat74

United States

#681 Sep 29, 2013
I have as much a right to sell my guns as I have to sell my house, or car, or anything else I own, and Democrats cannot do a damn thing about it.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#682 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a constitutional right to sell firearms to strangers, Mooch. especially not strangers who are felons.
Wipe your chin and move along.
Wrong as usual.

A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

http://www.atf.gov/content/firearms-frequentl...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#683 Sep 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I have as much a right to sell my guns
you don't.
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,

Location hidden

#684 Sep 29, 2013
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual.
Do show us the where in the US CONSTITUTION an individual has a right to sell firearms.

Location hidden

#685 Sep 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of choice.
There is no such thing in the US Constitution.

Perhaps you are coming from the future and have your dates mixed up?

Location hidden

#686 Sep 29, 2013
Tray wrote:
There are sheep like you and there are those who refuse to willfully allow anyone to take advantage of them
There are sheep like you that grab the NRA by the butt cheeks and firmly thrust their Johnson against the tonsils, swallowing the guns don't kill laudanum while stomping and crying for special rights.

Ninety percent of Americans- and that includes 80 percent of gun owners- understand the need for background checks.

While simpletons like yourself insist you have a "right" to sell them to felons and wife beaters and fellow mental cases.

Location hidden

#687 Sep 29, 2013
Tray wrote:
You have not changed or effected anyone or anything by spewing your hatred except wasted your valued time..
Always funny to have someone who posts twice as many comments to me as I post to them insisting I am wasting my time.

Wipe your chin, dear.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

#688 Sep 29, 2013
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual.
A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.
[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]
http://www.atf.gov/content/firearms-frequentl...
OH NO...confusion from presenting facts...lol. Watch the BS fly now.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

#689 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do show us the where in the US CONSTITUTION an individual has a right to sell firearms.
It's right next to the woman's right to have an abortion...don't tell me you can't see that.
cooking

Huntsville, AL

#691 Sep 29, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>What are pressure cookers designed for?
beans quickly. Ask your mama. She is upstairs, right?
If you

Huntsville, AL

#692 Sep 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I have as much a right to sell my guns as I have to sell my house, or car, or anything else I own, and Democrats cannot do a damn thing about it.
sell your house or car, the sale is subject to all kinds of requirements. Too bad the partisan republicans are so bought and sold that only the democrats are interested in gun safety anymore. The Brady Bill and the assault weapons ban were the result of smart Americans wanting to do the right thing.

But this is the first post of yours in a while that was simply stupid and not racist in tone, so maybe there is some hope for you.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#693 Sep 29, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>
designed for killing. The other for driving.
Ask Boss Hogg if the concept is over your head, goober.
Have you ever heard of shooting in competition? How do you kill a clay bird????? How do you kill a paper target???

You want only the GANGS AND THUGS to have the guns so they can take what they want from you. Give them your address because if they come into my home - I will have to call for a body bag.

Location hidden

#694 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
Have you ever heard of shooting in competition?.
Not too many people walk into primary schools with a .17 match rifle and kill 28 people.

Location hidden

#695 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
You want only the GANGS AND THUGS to have the guns
And you keep demanding that you have a right to sell them their guns without background checks.

Location hidden

#696 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
Give them your address because if they come into my home - I will have to call for a body bag.
Oh boy, another internet badazz!

And then what would you do, Granpa?

Location hidden

#697 Sep 29, 2013
If you wrote:
But this is the first post of yours in a while that was simply stupid and not racist in tone, so maybe there is some hope for you.
Hell no: LyingC*t74 puts up entirely stupid posts all the time!

I'll point them out to you.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#698 Sep 29, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's right next to the woman's right to have an abortion...don't tell me you can't see that.
Why does any person not have a right to a medical procedure ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr Le Jimbo 956
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Red Cloud 1,458
News AG Healey's assault weapons order is an overdue... 2 hr Get Out 3
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished 10 hr Banned 2016 4
News Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment (Dec '14) Jul 16 Prep-for-Dep 60
News Q&A: What are the firearms rules for the GOP co... Jul 13 Banned 2016 1
News What Paul Ryan wants in Donald Trumpa s vice-pr... Jul 13 spud 3
More from around the web