In US, racism is linked to gun ownership

There are 10 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 6, 2013, titled In US, racism is linked to gun ownership. In it, Free Republic reports that:

A new study finds higher levels of racism in white Americans is associated with having a gun in the home and greater opposition to gun control policies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Enough already

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Bible thumping, gun clinging racist but only if you are white. And who financed this study? Classic strategy. Pit people against each other so they are too busy to notice what the real issues are. Very effective just like it was in Europe in the 1930's. Guess we learned nothing from history. Disarm the population to seal the deal and create dependency on government to eliminate opposition. Paranoid delusions according to progressive liberals.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Here's the REAL racists:

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html

That's right! It's the LIEberal left that is engaged in wholesale SLAUGHTER. And they want to take away our firearms so that they won't have to pay for their murderous crimes.
SatanRules

Riverside, CA

#3 Nov 7, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Here's the REAL racists:
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html
That's right! It's the LIEberal left that is engaged in wholesale SLAUGHTER. And they want to take away our firearms so that they won't have to pay for their murderous crimes.
abortions are not slaughter dipf-uk....you need take some classes on what is required to be human....you barely make the grade with your ignorance snd stupidity..

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#4 Nov 7, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
abortions are not slaughter dipf-uk....you need take some classes on what is required to be human....you barely make the grade with your ignorance snd stupidity..
Abortion IS the most cowardly form of deliberate premeditated murder known to mankind.
SatanRules

New York, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion IS the most cowardly form of deliberate premeditated murder known to mankind.
so is masturbation, and yet you do it so well...
SatanRules

Columbus, IN

#6 Nov 7, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion IS the most cowardly form of deliberate premeditated murder known to mankind.
so what? as long as you keep masturbating in my mouth all will be right in the world.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#7 Nov 11, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
so is masturbation, and yet you do it so well...
"Let conservative citizens who have truly at heart the preservation of the peace and the maintenance of law and order, form volunteer companies under this provision, and offer themselves for such service to the Governor. If that is the service which he wishes the militia to perform, he will not, having plenary discretion in the matter, hesitate to accept the offer, and to supply the companies "with proper arms and equipments," as provided in section five of the same bill. If the offer be rejected, then Conservatives would know what to expect. They could do no less than fall back on their constitutional right to "keep and bear arms," resolutely bent on peace, but prepared, in the last extremity, to appeal, arms in hand, to the supreme law of self-preservation. New Orleant Crescent."

- Public Ledger, Memphis, Tennessee, August 04, 1868. Vol. VI. No. 131. Pg. 1.
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let conservative citizens who have truly at heart the preservation of the peace and the maintenance of law and order, form volunteer companies under this provision, and offer themselves for such service to the Governor. If that is the service which he wishes the militia to perform, he will not, having plenary discretion in the matter, hesitate to accept the offer, and to supply the companies "with proper arms and equipments," as provided in section five of the same bill. If the offer be rejected, then Conservatives would know what to expect. They could do no less than fall back on their constitutional right to "keep and bear arms," resolutely bent on peace, but prepared, in the last extremity, to appeal, arms in hand, to the supreme law of self-preservation. New Orleant Crescent."
- Public Ledger, Memphis, Tennessee, August 04, 1868. Vol. VI. No. 131. Pg. 1.
http://www.sovereignman.com/wp-content/upload...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#9 Nov 11, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
"The judiciary has become supreme. We witness a political phenomenon absolutely new in the history of the world; the republic is prostrate at the foot of judges appointed to administer its laws. They acknowledge their superiority and their despotic deeds recall Milton's warning to his countrymen,'Who bids a man rule over him above law, may bid as well a savage beast.'" Then it goes on to denounce the judiciary winding up with this: "Resolved, that no nation in which the people are totally disregarded can long maintain a free nation, therefore we urge upon all liberty loving citizens to remember and obey article 2 of the constitution, which reads as follows: "The right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

- El Paso Daily Herald, El Paso, Texas, Tuesday, August 31, 1897. "The Miners' Resolutions". Vol. XVII. No. 207. Pg. 1.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#10 Nov 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion IS the most cowardly form of deliberate premeditated murder known to mankind.
Thinning out the weeds of America without violence is nice. Besides the method of approved medical abortions how many afrikants can survive dodging a coat hanger for 9 months anyway? Hahaha Id like to see minority ghetto aid taken another step anyway. Free Saturday Night Special and ammo and CrimeStoppers rewards for every afrikant slaughtered by one of his own. Plus delivery of curbside incentives of crack, meth, Thunderbird wine and KFC Buckets on Saturday afternoons through out each afrikant ghetto. Now that would bring success! Bonus prizes for pregnant sows too! No one left behind with hope and change like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No wedding for Bristol Palin May 20 Truth and Facts 6
Stop white on white crime May 20 Truth and Facts 30
News Concealed Carry Reduced Crime But NOT on Chicag... May 18 Truth and Facts 3
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) May 17 Robbie Siegmyer 115
News The Free Beacon Thinks Purchasing Ammunition Sh... May 17 JEFF1234 1
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... May 10 Prep-for-Dep 22
News 'Batman' shooting tragedy exploited on various ... (Jul '12) May 8 gragulum 11
More from around the web