Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested For Allowing Concealed Carry

Jun 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gateway Pundit

There's not enough information to determine the precise facts yet, but on the surface, it appears that Sheriff Nicholas Finch of Bristol Florida was attempting to protect and defend the citizens' 2nd amendment rights by refusing to arrest a man with a concealed carry gun.

Comments
121 - 140 of 142 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
just wondering

United States

#135 Jun 16, 2013
judt wondering does this have anything to do with the demise of Sheriff Finch? Seems like the criminal governor and his goons always protect their fellow crooks and arrest the honest people. Its the same in every county.

http://www.thecountyrecord.net/archives/2477-...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#136 Jun 16, 2013
just wondering wrote:
judt wondering does this have anything to do with the demise of Sheriff Finch? Seems like the criminal governor and his goons always protect their fellow crooks and arrest the honest people.
If you could read... it seems he arrested this one.
just wondering

United States

#137 Jun 16, 2013
just wondering wrote:
judt wondering does this have anything to do with the demise of Sheriff Finch? Seems like the criminal governor and his goons always protect their fellow crooks and arrest the honest people. Its the same in every county.
And some more good follow on this case. Now it really looks like this could be at least a part of why the good ole boys want Sheriff Nick Finch gone! This case stinks and its probably just the beginning of more corruption that leads to Winter;s gun badge toting kinfolks!

http://www.thecountyrecord.net/archives/2749-...

FaceBook about above
https://www.facebook.com/WSBYSO/posts/4129167...

Location hidden

#138 Jun 16, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
And some more good follow on this case. Now it really looks like this could be at least a part of why the good ole boys want Sheriff Nick Finch gone!
Committing a felony made it easy for them, eh?

Conviction would mean he couldn't carry concealed.

Fun times, eh?
bernie kerik - Madoff

United States

#139 Jun 16, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
You little fascist, anti-liberty twerp.:-)
..........like Ken Jenne , Charlie Stasi Wells , tony pelicano , mark ciavarella and Commissar ARPAIO ,,,,,, Power breeds zio- imperialism , Stern Gangs , IRGUN , PALMACH and the crooked FUSION CENTERS , hijacked by AIPAC - JDL..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Operation Greylord and SUPERMOB by Benito Giuliani , mike chertoff and Pam Geller .......668 PCK , 617 TIH , GOAMG , IAC 522 , LXE 904 , J36 4LI , 243 PIE , ALL99 , 644 PTL .. see ZENITH INSURANCE vs James JONES , Melissa Jones , evabraun Hughes , ken haskins , jonathan pollard and Peter Becht .

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#140 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know.
Starting with you lie when you blink, and of course when you post under other aliases makes every post a lie.
You understand why I give your opinion no consideration?
You understand of course that I do not give a fcuk what you think or consider.
I also do not give a fcuk about how many aliases you may or may not have, or any of your alter egos either.
My posts are singular in composition and singular in post name. You can think whatever you wish on the matter. Your approval is irrelevant.
I already had my fun with you. You are excused.
Have a nice day.
<smile>

Location hidden

#141 Jun 16, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do, spooogebreath or you and your train of aliases wouldn't be following me around like a kicked dog.

More than happy to slap the snot out of you though. boy.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#142 Jun 16, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
My posts are singular in composition and singular in post name.
You are a liar, spoogebreath.

<smile>

Wipe your chin, you are leaking from both corners.
<smile>

You might want to put some Neosporin on that zipper cut you have in your lips too.
<smile>

Free advice, Sticky.
disbeswafm

United States

#143 Jun 17, 2013
this circle of corrupt state attorney's working mostly for the Bush crime syndicate will stop at nothing to rid their systems of honest law enforcement officers and especially sheriff's who control their entire counties.

In the ling below this "criminal" criminal prosecutor tried to stop this honest man from being allowed to run for sheriff. When that failed he had the governor appoint another SA who took him before a grand jury who found not wrong and now they are taking him before the Florida Ethics Commission (as if Fl had any ethics anywhere)

http://www.ocala.com/article/20121009/ARTICLE...
disbeswafm

United States

#144 Jun 17, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I also do not give a fcuk about how many aliases you may or may not have, or any of your alter egos either.
My posts are singular in composition and singular in post name. You can think whatever you wish on the matter. Your approval is irrelevant.
I already had my fun with you. You are excused.
Have a nice day.
<smile>
Hey man! just some free friendly advice. Never explain your actions. Your friends don't require it and your enemies don't deserve it!

This POS that you are wsting your time on is paid by the mob to screw up the flow of these information blogs sights and cause those with less intelligence to become disconcerned with the topic or issues at hand. They are trained and paid by people like Karl "Rover" and David AxelROT. Depending on whether they are working for the Nazi's or the Communists.
just sayin

United States

#145 Jun 17, 2013
just wondering wrote:
You can bet this unexplained and obviously covered up death by the old sheriff and his regime which includes two uncles of the now widow can be tied directly to the set up and demise of Sheriff Finch. The problme is the FDLE is right in the middle of all this. Has anyone looked into the real history of this FDLE now sheriff guy? Comes form somewhre south Florida. That alone is suspect with FDLE. You can bet if Sheriff Finch was working on anything to do with a ring collecting OXY and other prescription drugs and running them up to Ohio or New England that also fits directly into his demise.This is a well organized effort with lots of crooked cops and law enforcement agencies collecting up hard no longer needed drugs on the pretense of doing good for the poor pitiful people while sending them up the road where they bring big bucks!!!

Location hidden

#146 Jun 17, 2013
disbeswafm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man! just some free friendly advice. Never explain your actions. Your friends don't require it and your enemies don't deserve it!
This POS that you are wsting your time on is paid by the mob to screw up the flow of these information blogs sights and cause those with less intelligence to become disconcerned with the topic or issues at hand. They are trained and paid by people like Karl "Rover" and David AxelROT. Depending on whether they are working for the Nazi's or the Communists.
My friends can tell when the explanations are in error.
<smile>
oihpijh

United States

#147 Jun 17, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
<smile>
yea and your friends will deficate too if they eat regularly

Location hidden

#148 Jun 17, 2013
oihpijh wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and your friends will deficate too if they eat regularly
Yes, but regularly?

Location hidden

#149 Jun 17, 2013
disbeswafm wrote:
this circle of corrupt state attorney's working mostly for the Bush crime syndicate will stop at nothing to rid their systems of honest law enforcement officers
Destroying records is against the law, Shug.

Without regard to the black UN hellycopters and relining helmets with tin foil and the one goverment global conspiracy.

If this sheriff altered (and then destroyed) records as he is accused, he needs to be prosecuted.

Location hidden

#150 Jun 17, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
<smile>
You don't have any friends.

You have aliases.

And you are a chickensh!t.

Buck buck buck buckALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Location hidden

#151 Jun 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any friends.
You have aliases.
And you are a chickensh!t.
Buck buck buck buckALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
You are incorrect.
You are confused.
I raise chickens. They shit.

Try to pay attention and follow the thread.
Begin with "chickens shit". So do people, but not regularly.
Hope that helps.

Location hidden

#152 Jun 17, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect.
You are confused.
I raise chickens. They shit.
You are a chicksh!t.

Buck buck buck buckALLLLLLL!

Location hidden

#153 Jun 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a chicksh!t.
Buck buck buck buckALLLLLLL!
Thanks.
<smile>
WHY

United States

#154 Jun 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 7 min Good luck 10,263
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... 14 hr IvoryLovesEbony 2
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 14 hr Juan 104
3 year old shoots AR and survives 16 hr Tory II 1
First Grade Primer Wed Cry Ola 2
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Is No Longer Permitted to... Wed Justice Served Well 1
The Darwin Awards Wed Arthur Itis 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••