Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested...

Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested For Allowing Concealed Carry

There are 142 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested For Allowing Concealed Carry. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

There's not enough information to determine the precise facts yet, but on the surface, it appears that Sheriff Nicholas Finch of Bristol Florida was attempting to protect and defend the citizens' 2nd amendment rights by refusing to arrest a man with a concealed carry gun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

say what

United States

#89 Jun 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your theory is: the sheriff can break the law because other people are breaking the law.
my theory is why arrest the sheriff of liberty county for this one offense while the sheriff of lake county has been running a pedophile ranch for his repub butties for over twenty years and documents prove he covered up crimes against boy one 9 years old and several 12-15 years old.

apparently one red neck toting a gun is more important to the governor than a whole slew of little boys being raped and the sheriff of lake county altering the investigation and documents.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#90 Jun 10, 2013
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
my theory is why arrest the sheriff of liberty county for this one offense while the sheriff...
I see... let's start arresting people by the level of the crime they commit, starting with first degree murder... and don't bother to arrest anyone until they clear that log jam first...
Tray

Nettleton, MS

#92 Jun 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
No, an automobile is not the same as a domicile.
PS: the firearm or other weapon must be securely encased or is otherwise not readily accessible for immediate use.
It is in my state. Ha Ha Ha.
dont shet urself

United States

#93 Jun 12, 2013
It is in Falrdy 2.

these nazi's just like to make their own laws and take our guns at their whims. Guess this sheriff aint been nazi trained yet and didn't go for that shit.

these idiots dont know shit from shinola about anything but they want to control everything

Location hidden

#94 Jun 12, 2013
dont shet urself wrote:
It is in Falrdy 2.
these nazi's just like to make their own laws and take our guns at their whims. Guess this sheriff aint
he broke the FRIKKIN law.

In this country, you don't get to erase records you don't like.
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#95 Jun 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
he broke the FRIKKIN law.
In this country, you don't get to erase records you don't like.
It's a fascist, tyrannical law, so I guess in that case, we must take the governments' weaponry away from them, huh?

Last I checked, the 2nd Amendment speaks of requiring a "license" to carry a gun, concealed or out in the open. They INFRINGED upon his right to keep and bear arms, thus the government here LITERALLY broke THE LAW.

The only sad part? The people, as a whole, are too uninformed, ignorant or complacent to get up and protest in the streets over these CLEAR infringement upon our rights.

Truly sad.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#96 Jun 13, 2013
"...the 2nd Amendment DOESN'T* SPEAK* of requiring a "license" to carry a gun, concealed or out in the open."
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#97 Jun 13, 2013
Seeing as how the government(s) breaks the law (Constitution) quite often, thus becomes criminal, they have to give up their "guns" (military arms, police arms, agents' arms, etc.) then, right?

What now, hypocritical fascists? Hate the same medicine you try to force-feed others? Too bad.

Truth hurts only those who live a lie.

Location hidden

#98 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fascist, tyrannical law, so I guess in that case, we must take the governments' weaponry away from them, huh?
I'm not responsible for your fascist rants, you slimy NAZI fascist, or your wacky conclusions jumped to.

I can't think of many things that are more fascist than suggest putting video cameras in private homes without the knowledge of the people living there.

Wipe your chin, Adolph.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#99 Jun 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't think of many things that are more fascist than suggest putting video cameras in private homes without the knowledge of the people living there.
That does make one wonder tho, why you support the Patriot Act.

BTW, the claim was not as you assert (no surprise there). The camera is PLACED in the home BY THE HOMEOWNER, WHO LIVES IN THE HOME.
Let's review the big words.

PLACED - BY - THE - HOMEOWNER - WHO - LIVES - IN - THE - HOME.

Location hidden

#100 Jun 13, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
That does make one wonder tho, why you support the Patriot Act.
Patriot Act- George Bush, my dear.

Location hidden

#101 Jun 13, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
BTW, the claim was not as you assert (no surprise there). The camera is PLACED in the home BY THE HOMEOWNER, WHO LIVES IN THE HOME.
Must be hard for you to keep track of what you say when you move around your aliases.

What was said- and pay attention- by...whatever your other alias is... the camera was put there by one spouse trying to catch the other spouse in domestic abuse.

And then then "he" tried to move the goalposts to catching abusive nannies.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Abusive nannies... right...
Anti-Fascism

United States

#102 Jun 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not responsible for your fascist rants, you slimy NAZI fascist, or your wacky conclusions jumped to.
Wipe your chin, Adolph.
Setting up camera(s) to catch a criminal in the act again is the specific reason, yet you keep leaving that very important detail out, partial-truth telling, snake. ;-)

I "wonder" why you'd be so against an owner of their house setting up cameras inside in order to catch a criminal in the act?

I think, even without you even answering, we might have somewhat of a reason why you're so on edge concerning this. ;-)

You cannot logically counter me in debates so, you keep harping on this pathetic example. Your desperation is showing, kid, and it doesn't look 'good' on you.

"Wipe yourself off" kid, you're dirty. ;-)
Anti-Fascism

San Jose, CA

#103 Jun 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be hard for you to keep track of what you say when you move around your aliases.
What was said- and pay attention- by...whatever your other alias is... the camera was put there by one spouse trying to catch the other spouse in domestic abuse.
And then then "he" tried to move the goalposts to catching abusive nannies.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
Abusive nannies... right...
You mean it's "immoral" to catch one criminal on video, but not another? Oh, I see, "Sherlock" so your spouse should be able to get away with crimes, whereas people who work in your home should not?

Sorry but, I like catching ALL criminals on video in the act, not just people who have no relation to me.

You're picking and choosing, like a simpleton. That explains a lot.

What's the matter, simpleton, have no ammunition that's actually effective in countering me in your storage? Aww! Poor thing. Desperation wreaks of feces; it's just not a good look on you!

Location hidden

#104 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
Setting up camera(s) to catch a criminal
Moving the goalposts, NAZI fascist.

A person living in a house has an expectation of privacy. he or she should not be recorded without expressed knowledge.

You have already stated that one spouse could and should be able to set up a secret camera to record his/her spouse.

Why don't you and your aliases get together and come up with another approach?

Location hidden

#105 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<
I "wonder" why you'd be so against an owner
I wonder why you would support a person secretly recording his/her spouse.

But then: you are a deceitful dishonest person.

See your other aliases and discuss it.
Anti-Fascism

San Jose, CA

#106 Jun 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moving the goalposts, NAZI fascist.
A person living in a house has an expectation of privacy. he or she should not be recorded without expressed knowledge.
You have already stated that one spouse could and should be able to set up a secret camera to record his/her spouse.
Why don't you and your aliases get together and come up with another approach?
Nope. Only an expectation of privacy in the bathroom and bedroom, not living room, porch, basement, etc.

If someone was abusing your child, whom they were married to, you'd be thankful your child caught it on camera to help convict the bastard... and you damn well know it.

You cannot win against me so you harp on this. You lose (as usual).:-)

Location hidden

#107 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Only an expectation of privacy in the bathroom and bedroom,
You have obvious mental deficiencies.

I have an expectation in every single corner of my house.

But then a NAZI fascist wouldn't understand this.

Location hidden

#108 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
If someone was abusing your child,
You stupid azz: if someone was abusing my child, I would not grab for a camera.

Location hidden

#109 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
You cannot win against me
I cannot win against you, you NAZI fascist, with me noting you are a NAZI fascists while you want to video tape the owner of a house within his own house without his knowledge and consent?

There is very little more intrusive than video taping people without their consent, especially within their own home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See 33 min Big Al 111
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for Mon Musikologist 3
News The Right to NOT be Persecuted for being a Shee... Jul 19 Marauder 2
News Judge blocks California's high-capacity magazin... Jul 19 Red Crosse 73
News How 'The Boyfriend Loophole' Arms Domestic Abusers Jul 17 Jagermann 1
News Democrats should start playing to strengths Jul 8 im not a doctor 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul 7 javawhey 4
More from around the web