Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested...

Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested For Allowing Concealed Carry

There are 142 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Florida Governor Has Sheriff Arrested For Allowing Concealed Carry. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

There's not enough information to determine the precise facts yet, but on the surface, it appears that Sheriff Nicholas Finch of Bristol Florida was attempting to protect and defend the citizens' 2nd amendment rights by refusing to arrest a man with a concealed carry gun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Jun 7, 2013
brochures, Shug.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#29 Jun 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We already KNOW you are a fascist, you limp wrist-ed little fairy: YOU told us you wanted cameras put into homes.
I can't think of anything that is more intrusive to a democratic lifestyle than to have fascists goons like yourself watching TV screens on the goings on inside American homes.
Thanks for coming out and saying it though (putting aside anyone who has to say he's 'anti fascist' is for sure the worst kind of fascist).
I hope you're trolling. lol!

You know damn well I meant cameras put there by the private citizens who own them, to catch and crime on tape if it happened, thus show proof in court to back their word up.

See the post here,#27 - http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/T8C9JLHDFK1DS...

Then #41 I answered you because you tried to twist my words into meaning supposed government cameras when I meant private cameras.

Note: in my other post I bring up having their own cell phone cameras ready in case one breaks the restraining order? What, you thought I meant that as government phone camera strapped to their head or something? LOL!

You really are showing your desperation now, kid. Just stop embarrassing yourself... for your sake! ;-)
Anti-Fascism

United States

#30 Jun 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I left out *ssy.
Anyone who dishes it out like you and then starts to cry when it gets tossed back into his face is a first rate *ssy.
So glad to establish a baseline- and with your suggestion that cameras should be put in the the homes, a fascist as well.
I see I ticked you off so bad, you're grasping at any straw now, and one that was not even specifically made to begin with. lol! I never said GOVERNMENT CAMERAS, you liar. Keep trying, you'll never win though.. lying fascist.:-)

Everyone reading it now is laughing at you. I posted the link, you did not because... YOU KNOW it is obviously in my favor, not yours.

Ha!

Location hidden

#31 Jun 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're trolling. lol!
You know damn well I meant cameras put there by the private citizens who own them,
Moving the goal posts after moving the goals.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

I go by what you say, not what you think you meant to say on your third try, Fearless Fascist.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
to catch and crime on tape if it happened, thus show proof in court to back their word up.
Let's put aside this is your third try and wasn't close to what you said at the top- in most states, it is illegal to record people (e.g., a spouse) where he or she might have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Location hidden

#33 Jun 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I ticked you off so bad
I think you misinterpreted me laughing my azz off at you as being ticked off, you silly clown.

Here's the clue: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

People who have hidden cameras recording people without their consent:

Fascists, you limp-wristed NAZI fairy.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
Then #41 I answered you because you tried to twist my words
I quoted you Shug.

And then you started crying it was what you meant to say and that I should have knew what you meant.

Ring any bells, you silly Nazi Fascist?

I got it, Shug: you want to set up surveillance cameras and record people without their knowledge hoping to entrap them.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
I never said GOVERNMENT CAMERAS, you liar.
I noticed you haven't provided any quotes of what I actually said.

Funny how that is, my fascist little NAZI.

And I quote you exactly.

Do you hand trucks to move those goalposts?

Location hidden

#36 Jun 7, 2013
So you know- now we have you saying you want to put your own "private" cameras and record people without your knowledge.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#37 Jun 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put aside this is your third try and wasn't close to what you said at the top- in most states, it is illegal to record people (e.g., a spouse) where he or she might have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
"...reasonable expectation of privacy." -> as in bathroom; yeah. So set it up in the living room and other such places. I never specified where.

YOU lose... again. ;-)

It's not fascist if the clear intent is to catch someone who is criminally abusing the person physically, or committing another crime on a regular basis in the home, thus to use the footage in court... silly kid. The intent is what matters in being a fascist. You hate that I proved you to actually be a fascist without even knowing.:-)

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#38 Jun 8, 2013
Roice wrote:
<quoted text>You get my point but I should have worded it like this: "If someone molest a child, is arrested, tortured, castrated, and locked away for 30 years, and is released I'm all for them getting a chance to rebuild their life." I sounded like a lib for moment there.... Thanks for calling me on it!
Few people would post on the internet to say they are wrong.

You are a humble person , my compliments to you.

Location hidden

#39 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
"...reasonable expectation of privacy." -> as in bathroom
As in: you are recording someone and you know you are recording them and they don't.

E.G.: you recording your spouse.

You smarmy NAZI fascist: you like to watch, eh?

Location hidden

#40 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
It's not fascist if the clear intent is to catch someone who is criminally abusing the person physically
Video taping your spouse without his/her knowledge isn't being fascist?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

If someone is abusing you, sonny: call the cops and show them your bruises. It does not surprise me that you think secret recording in private homes is okay.

See the previous twenty posts, you NAZI fascist.

Location hidden

#41 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
... if the clear intent is to catch someone who is criminally abusing the person physically, or committing another crime on a regular basis in the home...
Secret recordings inside a person's castle without his/her knowledge isn't being fascism?

And using this secret recording to put someone in jail? isn't being fascism?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#42 Jun 8, 2013
...seems the NSA is really slowing down the Topix server this morning...

Location hidden

#43 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
The intent is what matters in being a fascist.
Your intent is to secretly record your spouse inside his home without his knowledge or consent with the purpose of putting him in jail.

You slimy NAZI: your intent is clear, you told us what it was already.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#44 Jun 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intent is to secretly record your spouse inside his home without his knowledge or consent with the purpose of putting him in jail.
You slimy NAZI: your intent is clear, you told us what it was already.
First off, I'm a "he" and I don't have any cameras in my home. I was using the example to imagine what the abused spouse could do to show as proof in court, not simply her word alone, which can be a lie (and many times it is - to get revenge for whatever reason).

You're a troll and not worth responding to now.:-)

Bye now... fascist.:-)

Location hidden

#45 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I'm a "he"
He... he/she, whatever pronoun you choose to call yourself, who's on top or bottom in your relationship, it matters not to me.

Shug.

Location hidden

#46 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
I don't have any cameras in my home.
don't care if you have aTV in your home.

Thanks for confirming you suggested putting cameras in the home without the approval or knowledge of those living there, though, you NAZI fascist.

Location hidden

#47 Jun 8, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
You're a troll and not worth responding to now.:-)
People who insist it's okay to take video of people in their own homes without their knowledge or consent are fascists, you fascist NAZI, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why assault rifle sales are booming 4 hr payme 126
Truth About Reloading 5 hr payme 92
News On lowering the flag 17 hr payme 18
News Treating Firearms Like We Do Cars? Yeaha Lets D... (Feb '12) Jul 4 Here Is One 23
News St. Louis Zoo Court Order against the Exercise ... Jul 2 True facts 8
News Why are assault weapon sales jumping? Because t... Jul 2 Here Is One 47
This is the NRA’s worst nightmare: Jul 2 Here Is One 18
More from around the web