Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10983 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12388 Mar 9, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
It is important to note that my comments on the matter had nothing to do with the movie
Follow the thread, Gobs.

Location hidden

#12389 Mar 9, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that a person can not fight for their own freedom. Apparently.
Follow the thread, GobSwallower...

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12390 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, sonny, if you had seen Casablanca, you would know that the character played by Bogart was NOT a "freedom fighter".
So it could not be any more relevant.
It is also important to note that my comments concerning your belief that a person can not and should not fight for their own freedom, is quite evident, as additional proof of that personal belief of yours, is all over this site.

You are off your game son. Go ask mommy for your bah bah.

Location hidden

#12392 Mar 9, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
You are off your game son. Go ask mommy for your bah bah.
You aren't even on the field, boy.

And tell the wife she had better head down to the county clinic, she's due for her shots.

Location hidden

#12394 Mar 9, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>What did DTM say when people lose the debate? Oh yeah, they resort to name calling and vile comments.
Don't dish it out if you are going to cry about it thrown back into your sticky face, BottleQueen.

Location hidden

#12395 Mar 9, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>What did DTM say when people lose the debate?
So have you had a chance to view Casablanca again, BQ?

Location hidden

#12397 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, GobSwallower...
I have son. That is where my observations concerning your beliefs and tendencies were wrought ... by following your drivel, for various purposes and reasons kid.

Location hidden

#12398 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even on the field, boy.
And tell the wife she had better head down to the county clinic, she's due for her shots.
ROTFLMAO

You could not hit the broad side of a barn with your literary darts, if you were tied to and hanging from it kid.

Location hidden

#12399 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the same light, I have noted your comments about your fondness of looking at pictures of naked children, especially those of your grandchildren.
Wipe your chin, dear.
We all here have noted that ALL the posts containing any reference to such dispicable behavior and words, are in your posts. Have you ever heard the song 'Turkey in the Straw'?
Was the turkey a freedom fighter too?

Location hidden

#12402 Mar 9, 2014
You went back to your sexual fantasies son. Where is your continued blather concerning firearms?

What are arms" son? Firearms or guns?
Which is it

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#12409 Mar 10, 2014
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the site I provided was no more dishonest as yours.
I know.
FormerParatrooper wrote:
I agree at the genius of the Constitution, it is amazing what a group of differing individuals can rise to and create with good leadership, debate and an idea of freedom. I doubt we could find a group of people now who could debate and create a document of the genius today. Too much partisanship now and little common decent towards differing ideas.
Well we probably couldn't find a group of politicians who could do it, but there is certainly enough talent and intelligence in this nation to do the same thing (or better) again.

Location hidden

#12412 Mar 10, 2014
Julia wrote:
I see some of barefoot's child sexual comments have been deleted. barefoot.
I see your last four have been deleted, child.

Perhaps it's time to change your alias again, and pick a new proxy.

Location hidden

#12413 Mar 10, 2014
ex chambg poster wrote:
someone said why can't liberals be civil and why do they think with their libido?
why can't cuntservatives be honest and pick one alias?

are they really so stupid they think we don't know they are all sock puppets?
FormerParatroope r

Tyler, TX

#12415 Mar 11, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
<quoted text>
Well we probably couldn't find a group of politicians who could do it, but there is certainly enough talent and intelligence in this nation to do the same thing (or better) again.
I will give that there may be some talent outside politicians. It would be interesting to see how different of a document would exist. Would it be a limit on government or would it empower government. Would it restrict the citizen or give them voice? Would it create a democratic society, a representative republic, a social state or a new form of governing?

Or should we use the talent that does exist and do an audit of government to define what responsibilities belong to Federal and State Governments?

What would your thoughts be?

Location hidden

#12416 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I know.
<quoted text>
Couldn't find a group of politicians to do what Dan? Have the balls to step back from their power trough and actually start following the rules and limitations of what has already been written?
Why does this need to be done "again" when it has already been done as perfectly as is humanly possible?

Chambersburg, PA

#12417 Mar 11, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't find a group of politicians to do what Dan? Have the balls to step back from their power trough and actually start following the rules and limitations of what has already been written?
Why does this need to be done "again" when it has already been done as perfectly as is humanly possible?
Aww, there's that pesky reading comprehension handicap coming back to bite you again.

If you look carefully (this time) you'll see that FP said he doubts "we could find a group of people now who could debate and create a document of the genius today." And I said we probably couldn't find a group of politicians that could do that. "That" being "debate and create a document of the genius today."

See? He made a statement and I responded directly to it. Not that complicated if you just slow down and take your time reading the black and white words.

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#12418 Mar 11, 2014
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give that there may be some talent outside politicians. It would be interesting to see how different of a document would exist. Would it be a limit on government or would it empower government. Would it restrict the citizen or give them voice? Would it create a democratic society, a representative republic, a social state or a new form of governing?
Or should we use the talent that does exist and do an audit of government to define what responsibilities belong to Federal and State Governments?
What would your thoughts be?
I'm pretty satisfied with our Constitution so I've never given any thought to how a group of 21st Century Americans would write a new one from scratch. How do you think it needs to be improved?

Chambersburg, PA

#12419 Mar 11, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your gripe is with FP. He's the one who brought up the issue.

Location hidden

#12420 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Aww, there's that pesky reading comprehension handicap coming back to bite you again.
If you look carefully (this time) you'll see that FP said he doubts "we could find a group of people now who could debate and create a document of the genius today." And I said we probably couldn't find a group of politicians that could do that. "That" being "debate and create a document of the genius today."
See? He made a statement and I responded directly to it. Not that complicated if you just slow down and take your time reading the black and white words.
LOL!
Ummmmm no Dan. It is not reading comprehension that was the culprit. It was my assumption of where you were coming from based on previous claims from you that we need to rewrite our founding documents. Well that, and the fact that I read just your one post before responding.
So no, I comprehend fine when I read, although I am having a little trouble finding any of those white words that you mention. All the words on my screen are black.

Whew <wipes brow> I am glad we cleared that up.

Location hidden

#12421 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Seems like your gripe is with FP. He's the one who brought up the issue.
Ummmmm no. No gripe with FP. And, if what you wrote in your post before this one is true about you being satisfied with the constitution, then that begs the question of why you are trying to change it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Right to NOT be Persecuted for being a Shee... Jul 19 Marauder 2
News Judge blocks California's high-capacity magazin... Jul 19 Red Crosse 73
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See Jul 18 payme 33
News How 'The Boyfriend Loophole' Arms Domestic Abusers Jul 17 Jagermann 1
News Democrats should start playing to strengths Jul 8 im not a doctor 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul 7 javawhey 4
Walmart Ammunition Policy in New York (May '13) Jul 7 against the const... 11
More from around the web