Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11004 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11134 Dec 19, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
How do you "prove" a negative, moron?.
Moron: You first begin with the premise that you are wrong, that one can prove a negative.

So let's start there: you are wrong.

It is possible to prove a negative.

I'd bet you on it but then as we know you- and your pal GumsShow- don't honor bets you make.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#11135 Dec 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
really?
You know, when your pal GayDavy aka GumsShow aka 2NdNvrRight aka Vance "God Bless You, Herman Cain" told everyone that Adam Lanza was a Democrat... and I demand proof...
he said this:
<quoted text>
Peter Lanza, father of Adam Lanza is the tax director and vice president of taxes for General Electric Energy Financial Services. Which is an amazing coincidence considering that Jeffery Immelt, CEO of GE sits on Obama’s Jobs Council. He was recently quoted as bragging about China’s Communist economic system.

THEN THERE'S THIS LITTLE BIT OF INFORMATION:

"...Besides the few mentioned above, other familiar big corporations of McBee's energy clients comprise of >>>>>General Electric<<<<<, Honeywell, and Pacific Gas and Electric. Moreover, McBee Strategic Consulting also helped secure taxpayer funds for VantagePoint Capital Partners, where Steve McBee sits as Senior Advisor, and a firm that is considered "one of the largest venture funds in the United States." They also lobbied on behalf of a few notorious Energy Department loans that went to Solyndra and Tesla, but that's only scratching the surface.

"In full disclosure (context is key), McBee may have entered the lobbying arena of a few of these energy firms and projects after they snagged their stimulus money, however, it's important to point out that the Obama administration is still dishing out taxpayer money to green energy (so-called) investments, even as they plan on expanding the auto loan program...."
http://greencorruption.blogspot.com/2013/09/t...

AN OBAMA CONNECTION TO THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING? Well now, ISN'T THAT INTERESTING?

Location hidden

#11136 Dec 19, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter Lanza,
Peter Lanza isn't Adam Lanza, and Adam Lanza lived with his mother Nancy.

And she was a registered Republican.

Wipe your chin, dear.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#11138 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right: in the same post that you confessed to have some trucker pop his rocks while you were humming show tunes.
Funny thing about proof, Stolen Valor Fraud: it doesn't move.
If you proved it a year ago, it would still be there.
Funny how you can whine and cry and demand proof from others where clearly I have slapped the snot out of you here and the best you can say is: you proved it someplace else.
Wipe your chin, Fraud... you are leaking trucker DNA.
Thank you for proving my point.

Southeast Virginia

#11139 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making things up again, Sticky
LMAO!!!

Here's your post # 11115:
"You keep snapping them up, darling.

Wipe your chin. "

Oh yeah.....that would make you a F-ING LIAR and a HYPOCRITE. That is unless you weren't referring to firearms by your word "them".(snicker)

You truly are living in denial.

Southeast Virginia

#11140 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron: You first begin with the premise that you are wrong, that one can prove a negative.
I'd bet you on it but then as we know you- and your pal GumsShow- don't honor bets you make.
LMAO!!!! I swear you are making this WAAAAAAY too easy.

OK. Prove that something DIDN'T happen or someone DIDN'T say something. You may be able to provide circumstantial evidence to the contrary, but that is all you can provide......circumstantial, which is NOT positive proof.

Southeast Virginia

#11141 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving someone wrong is NOT the same as proving a negative, ball-peen.{smh}
2ndAmRight

Surrey, Canada

#11142 Dec 20, 2013
Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
Hey barefoot..... Jim Jones was a registered democrat. Remember Jonestown and all the people that he killed?
So what's your point? Both sides have idiots, some even have perverts, now don't they?
After all the democrats have you....I rest my case.
hey fu-ktard, you almost had it right

With his new wealth, Jones was able to travel to California and establish the first People's Temple in Ukiah, California, in 1965. Guarded by dogs, electric fences and guard towers, he set up Happy Havens Rest Home.<98> Despite a lack of trained personnel, or proper licensing, Jones drew in many people at the camp. He had elderly, prisoners, people from psychiatric institutions, and 150 foster children, often transferred to care at Happy Havens by court orders.<99> He was contacted there by Christian missionaries from World Vision, an international evangelical order that had done espionage work for the CIA in Southeast Asia.<100> He met "influential" members of the community and was befriended by Walter Heady, the head of the local chapter of the John Birch Society.<101> He used the members of his "church" to organize local voting drives for Richard Nixon's election, and worked closely with the republican party

Location hidden

#11143 Dec 20, 2013
Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
Hey barefoot..... Jim Jones was a registered democrat.
And he left the US and left the party and left the Christian religion and most probably reality several years before the mas suicides.

Funny how easy it is to find party members of either party that prove embarrassments.

Of course, for the GOP, several were elected presidents.

Maybe you can pretend this has anything to do with with this thread or even the entire forum but I don't want to play copy & paste top 100 party felons game.

Location hidden

#11144 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving someone wrong is NOT the same as proving a negative, ball-peen.{smh}
I didn't say it was, dong-lick.

I said you were wrong (and you are): that one can prove a negative.

Funny how you can never seem to find the quote, SpunkBreath.

Location hidden

#11145 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! I swear you are making this WAAAAAAY too easy.
OK. Prove that something DIDN'T happen or someone DIDN'T say something.
We've been through this before.

I suggest that you are wrong and I can prove it.

And I say you put something on the table to make it worth my while.

And either you don't and then welch out on it, or you run away insist I'm wrong because I don't prove you wrong.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#11146 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Oh yeah.....that would make you a F-ING LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.
It would not.

Are you saying the people who are making guns are taking them out to the middle of the ocean and dumping them?

I am almost certain they are selling them.

Location hidden

#11147 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
OK. Prove that something DIDN'T happen or someone DIDN'T say something.
This is what I said: "It is possible to prove a negative."

Now you can either AGREE or DISAGREE.

You don't get to rearrange what I said, add a couple words, and insist it came from me.

As I have had to remind you many dozens of times: a quote is EXACTLY what someone says (or writes).

Not what a dullard such as yourself insists what he/she meant to say.

Southeast Virginia

#11148 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not.
Are you saying the people who are making guns are taking them out to the middle of the ocean and dumping them?
I am almost certain they are selling them.
Did you or did you not accuse me of "snagging up" firearms in post #11115?

Not only did you do it, I provided YOUR EXACT QUOTE saying you did.

Go ahead and deny it AGAIN you LYING piece of shit.

Southeast Virginia

#11149 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through this before.
I suggest that you are wrong and I can prove it.
And I say you put something on the table to make it worth my while.
And either you don't and then welch out on it, or you run away insist I'm wrong because I don't prove you wrong.
Wipe your chin, dear.
LMAO!!!

I will fully admit that I could possibly be proven wrong. In fact, I believe that you even found me mistaken on a previous topic some time ago.....once.

I triple-dog dare you to do it again......if you can.

Southeast Virginia

#11150 Dec 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I said: "It is possible to prove a negative."
Now you can either AGREE or DISAGREE.
I DISAGREE. Prove me wrong by positively proving a negative.

Location hidden

#11151 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not accuse me of "snagging up" firearms in post #11115?
Not only did you do it, I provided YOUR EXACT QUOTE saying you did..
Is that so?

Didn't I say:
"You keep snapping them up, darling."

Do not pass go.
Do not collect $200.

Location hidden

#11152 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Not only did you do it, I provided YOUR EXACT QUOTE saying you did.
Do I have to find the definition of "exact"?

Location hidden

#11153 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
I will fully admit that I could possibly be proven wrong. In fact, I believe that you even found me mistaken on a previous topic some time ago.....once.
More than once, Spunk Monkey.

More than once today even.

Location hidden

#11154 Dec 20, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I DISAGREE. Prove me wrong by positively proving a negative.
It's great that in your opinion you disagree.

As I said: you are wrong, I don't care, you have a right to be wrong, it is a right you use loudly daily here, I don't have to make you admit you are wrong any more than I have to make your friend from Phoenix admit he is wrong about anything or even ask you if you believe him when he says he doesn't know who Herman Cain is (or let's say was).

If you want to be enlightened: look it up, "can the negative be proved"?

Put aside for a second the obvious answer is (almost) everything can be stated as a negative proposition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No wedding for Bristol Palin Wed Truth and Facts 6
Stop white on white crime Wed Truth and Facts 30
News Concealed Carry Reduced Crime But NOT on Chicag... May 18 Truth and Facts 3
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) May 17 Robbie Siegmyer 115
News The Free Beacon Thinks Purchasing Ammunition Sh... May 17 JEFF1234 1
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... May 10 Prep-for-Dep 22
News 'Batman' shooting tragedy exploited on various ... (Jul '12) May 8 gragulum 11
More from around the web