Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10989 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5717 Aug 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Pure Hogwash. You're a liar and a fool. I stated very CLEARLY what my view of proper restrictions is. If you can't interpret plain English, don't blame me for it. Maybe you should go back and read the posts again because your question has been answered VERY CLEARLY. Or maybe you should get one of the orderlies at the asylum to read them to you so you can see that your question has been answered VERY CLEARLY.
BTW, did I mention that your question was answered by me in VERY CLEAR terms? I did? Good! Just wanted to make sure you got the message that your question has been answered in VERY CLEARLY. Got it now? Okay, now go back and read the part where I VERY CLEARLY answered your question. If you need help finding it, let me know.
Vague claims that you support some restrictions is not a clear or direct answer.

What specific restrictions do you support?

Why do you keep dodging this answer with diversions and lies?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5718 Aug 21, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Take that gibberish to the next tea bag rally, they will love your level of ignorance
GFY..."frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5719 Aug 21, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, your desperation is showing.
You've never shown an actual lie I've told, and redefining a mistake as a lie is positively desperate. No rational human being uses the definition you're using. LOL!
BTW - my eyes are wide open. Too bad you can't say the same thing in your desperate attempt to accuse me of something I've not done.
ROTFLMAO...riiight

"BTW - my eyes are wide open. Too bad you can't say the same thing in your desperate attempt to accuse me of something I've not done."

I can say the same thing...I can see thru your BS. I never said anything about your eyes. So why isn't that you can complain about others that can't read and comprehend and you can't do it yourself...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5720 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
lie
noun
- a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth
So, yeah - if someone doesn't realize what they're saying is false, by DEFINITION, it is not a lie.
Grow up, my desperate friend. If you have to re-define the word "lie" to accuse me of it, then you really have no case at all.
LOL!
Using "half truths" doesn't do you any good liar.

Lie
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. Synonyms: prevarication, falsification. Antonyms: truth.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.
the charge or accusation of telling a lie: He flung the lie back at his accusers.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie

If you notice, there is more than one definition and I would venture to say that your source had more than one as well, although you didn't provide it.

"Grow up, my desperate friend. If you have to re-define the word "lie" to accuse me of it, then you really have no case at all."

Thanks for proving my case.

Chambersburg, PA

#5721 Aug 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...riiight
"BTW - my eyes are wide open. Too bad you can't say the same thing in your desperate attempt to accuse me of something I've not done."
I can say the same thing...I can see thru your BS. I never said anything about your eyes. So why isn't that you can complain about others that can't read and comprehend and you can't do it yourself...?
*sigh*

Let me try to explain in as simple a way as possible:

You said...
Marauder wrote:
One question...does everyone wear blinders in your world...?
To which I reasonably responded, "My eyes are wide open."

See that was a reference to wearing blinders. Blinders go over the eyes. But I'm not wearing blinders - my eyes are wide open and I see clearly. That's why I responded to your "blinders" comment with a reference to "my eyes."

Was that simple enough for your simple mind? Do you understand now?

So why is it that you can complain about others that can't read and comprehend and you can't do it yourself...?

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#5722 Aug 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Using "half truths" doesn't do you any good liar.
Lie
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. Synonyms: prevarication, falsification. Antonyms: truth.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.
the charge or accusation of telling a lie: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie
If you notice, there is more than one definition and I would venture to say that your source had more than one as well, although you didn't provide it.
"Grow up, my desperate friend. If you have to re-define the word "lie" to accuse me of it, then you really have no case at all."
Thanks for proving my case.
No matter what definition you choose, saying something you reasonably believe to be true isn't a lie.

And you still haven't shown a single instance where I lied.
Aphelion

Palm Bay, FL

#5723 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No matter what definition you choose, saying something you reasonably believe to be true isn't a lie.
And you still haven't shown a single instance where I lied.
So instead of a lair we will just consider you the master of misinformation.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5724 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Vague claims that you support some restrictions is not a clear or direct answer.
What specific restrictions do you support?
Why do you keep dodging this answer with diversions and lies?
There was nothing vague about my answer, it was very clear.

You have not answered my question as yet. Afraid?

How will background check have any effect on the MILLIONS of illegal gun transactions that take place every day? How will background ckecks have an effect on anyone other than law abiding gun owners?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5725 Aug 21, 2013
So Dan the little man, you hate getting spanked so much that you start complaining to the topix monitors? Go figure........

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5726 Aug 21, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You beat me to that one.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#5727 Aug 21, 2013
These forum tea bags are proven failures accomplishing nothing. That's not surprising, they are tea bags suckered into buying that Limbaugh nut juice. I enjoy tea bags as they are, useless as boobs on a bore hog. Obama care means less racial hating tea bagcry baby bobble heads sucking off the ggovernment
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#5728 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Given your past insulting posts to me, I was just trying to meet your tone. I guess if you don't like it, you shouldn't have started it, huh?
LOL!
You've always got from me that which you served up.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#5729 Aug 21, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
These forum tea bags are proven failures accomplishing nothing. That's not surprising, they are tea bags suckered into buying that Limbaugh nut juice. I enjoy tea bags as they are, useless as boobs on a bore hog. Obama care means less racial hating tea bagcry baby bobble heads sucking off the ggovernment
bobby, you drink the Schultz/Maddow Kool-Aid with such gusto that even Goebbels would admire your buffoonery.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5730 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Lying is a behavior. And you've never observed me doing it. Yet you obsessively make the accusation that I'm doing it. How does that square with your definition of behavior?
When people post their opinions, reactions, feelings, and arguments here, they are engaging in observable actions (behavior). From that behavior it is completely possible to discern patterns of dysfunctional and irrational thinking and reasoning. I made my assessment based on that.
And my assessment is reasonable and accurate - the man is delusional. He believes things that are objectively not true and he maintains those false beliefs even when confronted with reason and with actual fact.
Sorry, you're wrong.
But keep trying. It's enormously entertaining.
LMAO!
"Lying is a behavior. And you've never observed me doing it."

You're right...I have never observered you, just as YOU have never observered anyone else on this forum.

"And my assessment is reasonable and accurate - the man is delusional."

AND...YOU are full of BS. You can't make an "assessment" without making an observation and you have done neither.

All your flowery BS doesn't change that fact. Now, I'll tell you what...since no one can tell you facts or the truth...you have to realize it yourself...YOU go research "observered behavior" and "drawing a conclusion". After you have done that, come back and tell me the difference.

"Sorry, you're wrong."

Nah...try again.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5731 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess you have no choice but to reevaluate your false beliefs about me, huh?
At least that's what someone of integrity would do. It's what someone who isn't delusional would do.
But I won't hold my breathe waiting for you to do that rational act of moral character. LMAO!
"I guess you have no choice but to reevaluate your false beliefs about me, huh?"

You would guess wrong as we all have choices and that isn't one of mine.

Maybe you could observe my behavior right now...can you see what I'm doing...?

Chambersburg, PA

#5732 Aug 21, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me whatever you like.

Just know that you're making it up and there's nothing I've actually said that supports your false belief.

Or did you find a lie I've told?

No?

I KNOW!

LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#5733 Aug 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing vague about my answer, it was very clear.
You have not answered my question as yet. Afraid?
How will background check have any effect on the MILLIONS of illegal gun transactions that take place every day? How will background ckecks have an effect on anyone other than law abiding gun owners?
Guess what? I already answered your question. And I did it just as clearly as you answered mine.

Keep running and dodging, friend. That's what you do best.

Chambersburg, PA

#5734 Aug 21, 2013
Actually I answered it MORE clearly than you answered mine, given that you gave a vague, unspecific an answer as you possibly could.

Chambersburg, PA

#5735 Aug 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You've always got from me that which you served up.
False. You started the personal attacks and name calling. I never do that.

But I'm glad to play along, but somehow you wingnuts are the ones who always end up crying about it.

Chambersburg, PA

#5736 Aug 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lying is a behavior. And you've never observed me doing it."
You're right...I have never observered you, just as YOU have never observered anyone else on this forum.
"And my assessment is reasonable and accurate - the man is delusional."
AND...YOU are full of BS. You can't make an "assessment" without making an observation and you have done neither.
All your flowery BS doesn't change that fact. Now, I'll tell you what...since no one can tell you facts or the truth...you have to realize it yourself...YOU go research "observered behavior" and "drawing a conclusion". After you have done that, come back and tell me the difference.
"Sorry, you're wrong."
Nah...try again.
*yawn*

So nothing new? Just this same, tired, debunked hogwash?

That's what I thought.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 37 min payme 1,570
News Democrats to push for universal background chec... Fri payme 4
News Melania Trump will address immigration controve... Aug 23 JohnInLa 234
News George Soros, Other Democratic Megadonors Plowi... Aug 21 Heath Ledger Suic... 2
News New Dating Site Aims to Pair Concealed Carry Si... Aug 21 RobertM 1
News Psychiatrists Reminded To Refrain From Armchair... Aug 20 lorr d 4
News In Several States, Trump's Poll Monitors May Be... Aug 17 Marauder 9
More from around the web