Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10983 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Well

York, PA

#5031 Jul 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA has NEVER attempted to "fix" the background check system.
Putting aside it is OFF TOPIC.
Actually they did. The mental health records issue for example. google, ixquick, and yahoo all work as a search engine. Try one and educate yourself

Not off of OUR topic as started by YOU..
Well

York, PA

#5032 Jul 23, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for this, right?
----------
NRA Lawsuit To Lower Age For Guns Is Dismissed
A federal judge in Lubbock has blocked a National Rifle Association suit that claimed an age requirement on gun purchases was unconstitutional. The judge ruled that federal restrictions barring people younger than 21 from buying a gun do not violate the Second Amendment.
http://www.kutnews.org/post/nra-lawsuit-lower...
----------
So, evidently the NRA is perfectly willing to sue state governments to change age limits on gun ownership.
Why isn't the killing of an unarmed teenager a rallying cry for the gunner crowd? Why isn't this senseless death another justification for lowering the age to own a gun?
You do understand that 17 is not 18 to 20 years of age - correct?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5033 Jul 23, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I was incorrect. You are not an intelligent dude or dudet.
Or 'dudette', Shug.

If you want to try to insult someone, you should try harder to spell correctly.

Tell me when Topix makes you the hall monitor.

I have several complaints.

Location hidden

#5034 Jul 23, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that 17 is not 18 to 20 years of age - correct?
It's like Big Tobacco.

They want to hook you early.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5035 Jul 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA has NEVER attempted to "fix" the background check system.
Putting aside it is OFF TOPIC.
The NRA CAN'T fix a federal law you twit...they have however continually pointed out the severe lack of enforcement.

The lack of enforcement is NOT "off topic"...now you're starting to sound like uncle joe when he was asked about charging those committing a feloney when they falsify their paperwork...his response was "we don't have the manpower or resources to prosecute someone for not marking a box on a form or answering a question wrong".

But hey...we can expand the law to cover more people...lol...BS!!!
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5036 Jul 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been proved that the PEDOPHILE initiated the confrontation.
Martin was over a block a way.
The pedophile chased him down.
The pedophile put himself between the boy and his home.
And the pedophile decided he was man enough to try to detain the boy.
And of course: like you, the pedophile wasn't man enough.
Liar...the facts, the evidence and a court of law said otherwise.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5037 Jul 23, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I was incorrect. You are not an intelligent dude or dudet. Topics under discussion not the TOPIX subject line. By the way - you are the one that jumped into a thread and attempted to take it in a different direction. I demand nothing. I was however hoping for an intelligent conversation. Apparently that is not going to happen with you...
Bingo!!
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5038 Jul 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or 'dudette', Shug.
Try reading and comprehending and not lying about a quote that you posted.
Well

York, PA

#5039 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or 'dudette', Shug.
Incorrect spelling - oops. It is always interesting when posters have nothing additional to add that they resort to pointing out spelling errors. Originally it was not intended as an insult (since I do not know if you are a he, she, or it. Although at this point I think the "dudet" spelling and definition does seem to fit you...

Have no desire to be the hall monitor - I was just looking for intelligent conversation and exchange of ideas - that is not going to happen with you.

Location hidden

#5040 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA CAN'T fix a federal law you twit..
Never said or suggest they could, nitwit.

Do try to follow the tread.

The NRA is just another minority special interest group trying to influence Congress to change laws that run contrary to the majority of Americans.

Wipe your ching, Mooch.

Location hidden

#5041 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
The lack of enforcement is NOT "off topic".
It is.

Location hidden

#5042 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
.now you're starting to sound like uncle joe when he was asked about charging those committing a feloney
I don't pretend that you have a logical sequence of thoughts, putting aside you are even more off topic than before.

Location hidden

#5043 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar...the facts, the evidence and a court of law said otherwise.
Liar... the facts are: the pedophile cop wannabbe decided to play sheriff and got his hat handed to him.

The court of law decided there wasn't enough to prove it.

Exactly as the court of law decided OJ was not guilty.

Location hidden

#5044 Jul 24, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect spelling - oops. It is always interesting when posters have nothing additional to add that they resort to pointing out spelling errors.
Interesting that you would rant on about a lack of intelligence of anyone else when you cannot put up the post free of spelling and grammar errors.

Otherwise: I would not be pointing them out.

Location hidden

#5045 Jul 24, 2013
Well wrote:
I was just looking for intelligent conversation and exchange of ideas - that is not going to happen with you.
You should not dish it out if you are going to cry like a five year old boy who has dropped his ice cream on the hot sidewalk when you dish it out.

Shug.
Well

York, PA

#5046 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not dish it out if you are going to cry like a five year old boy who has dropped his ice cream on the hot sidewalk when you dish it out.
Shug.
Selective editing, cool. It matches your selective thinking...

Location hidden

#5047 Jul 24, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Selective editing, cool. It matches your selective thinking...
Quoted exactly, sweetums.

If you don't getting the snot slapped out of you, pussykins, you really should stop dishing it out.

Remember: I am smarter than you.

Location hidden

#5048 Jul 24, 2013
Well wrote:
... I was just looking for intelligent conversation and exchange of ideas - that is not going to happen with you.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MoMMY! I can dish it out but whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaah! barefoot2626 is hurting my feelings!

Location hidden

#5050 Jul 24, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
By the way, dipsh!t, did you read your own post?

So your SLANDER accusation is FALSE on its face.

(But then we already knew that this alias was full of [email protected] anyway).
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5051 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said or suggest they could, nitwit.
Do try to follow the tread.
The NRA is just another minority special interest group trying to influence Congress to change laws that run contrary to the majority of Americans.
Wipe your ching, Mooch.
"Never said or suggest they could, nitwit."

Liar. Do try and keep up with what you post yourself. When YOU make a comment like this one...;

"The NRA has NEVER attempted to "fix" the background check system."

...YOU are "suggesting" that they have some ability to "fix" the system. If YOU aren't making that suggestion, then your comment was totally usless to make...just like the rest of your posts.

When it comes to the "individual right" to keep and bear arms...then the minority does need to fight. It doesn't matter what the "majority" wants when the Constitution protects the rights of the minority from the "will" of the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The news media love America. The government, no... Wed Erl 59
Taurus Gaucho Revolver (May '06) Sep 16 Senb12 29
News Lawyer: 'Pharma Bro' joking about bounty for Cl... Sep 13 Jeff Brightone 2
News Ryan Blocking Concealed Carry Reciprocity, Cong... Sep 11 FormerParatrooper 1
News D.C. Requests Hearing on Protection of Second A... Sep 10 Lou Posey 3
News SCOTUS Asked to Review Ninth Circuit Decision o... Sep 9 FormerParatrooper 2
News Dove Hunting: Think Wires, Water, Treeline Breaks Sep 9 Get Out 2
More from around the web