Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10952 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4947 Jul 15, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No reasonable, thinking person would ever believe that Martin initiated the confrontation. He was fighting for his life after being profiled and stalked. Unfortunately he lost and never had the opportunity to tell his side of the story.
Ok dan, time to oput up or shut up. What actions by Zimmerman that night EVER put Martin's life in danger??? And be specific and provide proof. If you can't, then STFU!

And the correct words are "criminally profiled" and "followed". Neither of which are against the law, by the way.

Southeast Virginia

#4948 Jul 15, 2013
I can read wrote:
I wonder how the white majority right wing in the USA will react to any copy cat killings.
E.g a black guy starts following you and then starts a confrontation. If he is winning, he's allowed to beat you up. If you defend yourself, he's allowed to shoot you dead.
What proof do you have that Zimmerman ever started the confrontation? The prosecutions lead off witness even stated that it was Trayvon who spoke to Zimmerman first. And you have your hypothetical situation a little mixed up.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#4949 Jul 15, 2013
I can read wrote:
I wonder how the white majority right wing in the USA will react to any copy cat killings.
E.g a black guy starts following you and then starts a confrontation. If he is winning, he's allowed to beat you up. If you defend yourself, he's allowed to shoot you dead.
I wonder why your parents dropped you so many times on your head.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4950 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have that Zimmerman ever started the confrontation?
What proof do you have he didn't?

Location hidden

#4951 Jul 15, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Please state your source for your repeated slanderiing of Mr. Zimmerman as a pedophile?
It isn't slander.

Start with learning enough to know that your are ignorant.

Southeast Virginia

#4952 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you prove a negative?? And if you make the claim that he DID, then the onus is on you to back it up with proof. Do we really need to go through this again???

Southeast Virginia

#4953 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how about Rachel Jeantel's testimony that is was TRAYVON who first spoke to Zimmerman first.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#4954 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't slander.
Start with learning enough to know that your are ignorant.
Right, redirection, you can't prove your absurd statement so deflect. You sound post in a very familiar manner.

slanĚder
[slan-der]

noun
1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.

2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

Southeast Virginia

#4955 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even after 4 weeks of a trial, you are still completely clueless as to how our criminal justice system works. Why am I NOT surprised.

Location hidden

#4956 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok dan, time to oput up or shut up. What actions by Zimmerman that night EVER put Martin's life in danger?
When the pedophile, with a gun in his belt, decided that he'd show the local police department how'd *he'd* handle black people that cut through "his" neighborhood by trying to detain them.

A person who pretends he is a cop- especially someone who has already FLUNKED OUT of cop school- ESPECIALLY someone who is on prescription drugs because of a defective personality- is a danger.

#4957 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the pedophile, with a gun in his belt, decided that he'd show the local police department how'd *he'd* handle black people that cut through "his" neighborhood by trying to detain them.
A person who pretends he is a cop- especially someone who has already FLUNKED OUT of cop school- ESPECIALLY someone who is on prescription drugs because of a defective personality- is a danger.
Still waiting on you to back up your assertion that Mr. Zimmerman is a pedophile. Either do so or STFU.

Southeast Virginia

#4958 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad there is a lick of proof or truth to the above claims. NONE. His instructor even testified as a witness FOR THE PROSECUTION that George was one of his better students and had gotten an "A" in his class.

Try again, moron.

Southeast Virginia

#4959 Jul 15, 2013
"isn't a lick of proof"
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#4961 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad there is a lick of proof or truth to the above claims. NONE. His instructor even testified as a witness FOR THE PROSECUTION that George was one of his better students and had gotten an "A" in his class.
Try again, moron.
Just like the lead witness for the prosecution claimed trayvon started it?

Even though there were no witnesses and you lie like a bad rug?

Southeast Virginia

#4962 Jul 15, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the lead witness for the prosecution claimed trayvon started it?
Even though there were no witnesses and you lie like a bad rug?
Did you even watch the trial? I DO NOT lie. If I am mistaken then prove me wrong. I DARE you.

I didn't say that Rachel said that Trayvon started it. She said that Trayvon spoke to George first. Do NOT put words into my mouth.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4963 Jul 15, 2013
George Zimmerman would risk his reputation and life to protect people and property. He would not care if the people he was protecting were Black, Brown, or White.

People here who protect Martin are projecting their onw racist values.

They're angry a civilian legally shot and killed an unarmed thug. Most of the flash mobbers in Chicago are teens. They should not be treated with kid gloves. Many teens are tried as adults.

If these antigun nuts want Zimmerman re-tried then O.J. Simpson should be re-tried for the murder of his former white wife.

Location hidden

#4964 Jul 15, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
Still waiting on you to back up your assertion that Mr. Zimmerman is a pedophile.
Ask his cousin.

What we know for sure about him is he is a liar.

Location hidden

#4965 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Even after 4 weeks of a trial, you are still completely clueless as to how our criminal justice system works.
I know how it works, and I know how it doesn't work.

Location hidden

#4966 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
I DO NOT lie.
You lie daily, several times a day.

You think we have to make you acknowledge it, Jzzmcheeks?

#4967 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask his cousin.
What we know for sure about him is he is a liar.
Right, you have nothing.

Apparently you are the liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US civilian shoots dead armed car thief: police 7 hr javawhey 15
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' 11 hr Marauder 27
News Deerfield residents react to judge's temporary ... Mon Marauder 3
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... Jun 17 Into The Night 995
News Americaa s Largest Doctora s Group Calls for a ... Jun 17 Say What 1
News Newspaper fires anti-Trump cartoonist; mayor wa... Jun 14 Gunner 3
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... Jun 14 javawhey 1,913