Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4747 Jun 21, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You too? You honestly think that was a "slam dunk?"
Listen, as far as I know, we've ever had any interaction here before. I don't know you, yet you come making these sort of personal attacks on me? What's wrong with you?
That wasn't a slam dunk, friend. That was either intentional dishonestly or plain ignorance on his part. Which is it with you?
Liar. We have had many many interactions on here. Usually you making personal degrading remarks against any who use logic or facts to debunk your lies and factless claims. Can you provide PROOF George stalked? Can you provide proof of murder? Notice you used the words "shot" not murder because you KNOW you can't back that claim. Now provide that proof of "stalking" as defined by law and explain why no charges of stalking are filed. Please remember these sites are monitored and you may be invited by a court to explain those claims.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4748 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oh my God - I can't tell if you're being deliberately misleading here or if you're just stupid.
Did you choose to end the transcript where you did or do you honestly think you've made a point?
The transcript continues, beginning with the VERY NEXT SENTENCE...
----------
Zimmerman:
OK.
These assholes. They always get away.
When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse.[1:39]
911 dispatcher:
OK, so itís on the left hand side of the clubhouse?
Zimmerman:
Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, donít turn and make a left.
Heís running.[2:08]
911 dispatcher:
Heís running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman:
Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood.[2:14]
911 dispatcher:
OK, which entrance is that heís headed towards?
Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
[Zimmerman says something under his breath at 2:22]
911 dispatcher:
Are you following him?[2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah.[2:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK.
We donít need you to do that.[2:26]
Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]
----------
Now, try using logic and reason (I know it's hard for you, but please do try it anyway) and see if you can figure out how, if Zimmerman ignores the dispatcher's direction, he ISN'T stalking Martin.
He was specifically told, "We don't need you do to that."
He agreed, but he did it anyway. Instead of waiting for the police, Zimmerman began following Martin on foot.
THAT'S where an armed man made the decision that led to the chain of events where he shot and killed an unarmed teenager. Zimmerman put it in all motion - against the direct instructions of the dispatcher. Had he followed instructions, Martin would be alive today.
So which is it - are you being dishonestly manipulative with the facts or are you just too stupid to comprehend what really happened and for some unknown reason actually believe you're clever and made a legitimate point here?
You are misleading. The state has already admitted it was a suggestion for Georges safety not to confront a possibly dangerous criminal. NOT a COMMAND or INSTRUCTION by a police officer. Therefore totally irrelevant to the case. NO LAW BROKEN. Martin would be alive today had he not attacked an armed victim.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4749 Jun 21, 2013
I just finished reading the daily news and most have some story on Zimmerman but I have noticed NON are using the word "stalked" anymore. They all are using followed now. I guess they are realizing this case may come back to haunt them. NBC sure is being lighter on him than before. Ratings mean nothing to writing multi million dollar checks for making up lies.
Anti-Fascism

Anonymous Proxy

#4750 Jun 21, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest.
WHAT punishment?
WHAT fear?
Our prisons are overcrowded son. Where is this fear that you say is a deterrant to crime?
Just because you fear punishment does not mean anyone else does.
The criminal mind first of all thinks itself impervious to threat or punishment. They think themselves beyond being caught.
They also often weigh the "punishment" against their wish to commit the crime, whatever it may be, and decide the reward is worth the risk, so they do it anyway. They do it even if the "punishment" is life in prison or death.
Murder is ALREADY against the law son. They do NOT fear your punishment. You want proof of that?
You and I are sitting right here, right now, discussing how to stop the killing of our school children, because some crazy bastards shot some kids. You really expect anyone to buy your crap that another disregarded law will sway them?
Your premise "we get people to obey ALL laws - fear of punishment" has no foundation in reality.
You want proof?
We have prisons. They are overflowing with prisoners who live in direct opposition to your premise.
Try again.
P.S. It was really cute the way you capitalized "ALL". Made me laugh real good.
The thing about the Internet is, you run a [higher] chance of coming into [extended] contact with the mentally ill and severely delusional and/or lower intelligence people out there. It's quite a bit different in real life, seeing as if you *do* meet them out in the world, it's only for a brief moment.

In the real world, we walk [or run] away from these numbskulls and nutjobs and *thankfully* never see/hear from them again.:-)

Forums give us an in-depth revelation into just how clueless certain people truly are out there! It's scary to know these people might even have jobs/careers in regularly coming in contact with food, drink, among other such things being served to the public on a daily basis.:O

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#4751 Jun 21, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You are misleading. The state has already admitted it was a suggestion for Georges safety not to confront a possibly dangerous criminal. NOT a COMMAND or INSTRUCTION by a police officer. Therefore totally irrelevant to the case. NO LAW BROKEN. Martin would be alive today had he not attacked an armed victim.
Oh yeah, but whenever WY said the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman let him know if Martin did anything else, it was a "slam dunk" argument that Zimmerman was just following instructions, right?

You can't play both sides of this, friend. Either the dispatcher had authority or he didn't. Evidently for you it depends on what argument you want to make, huh?

Chambersburg, PA

#4752 Jun 21, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Liar. We have had many many interactions on here. Usually you making personal degrading remarks against any who use logic or facts to debunk your lies and factless claims. Can you provide PROOF George stalked? Can you provide proof of murder? Notice you used the words "shot" not murder because you KNOW you can't back that claim. Now provide that proof of "stalking" as defined by law and explain why no charges of stalking are filed. Please remember these sites are monitored and you may be invited by a court to explain those claims.
Sorry, I don't remember you. What name have you posted under in the past.

BTW - it's not a lie on my part when you post under multiple names and I can't keep track of who you are.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4753 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oh my God - I can't tell if you're being deliberately misleading here or if you're just stupid.
Did you choose to end the transcript where you did or do you honestly think you've made a point?
----------
Zimmerman:
OK.
When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse.[1:39]
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, donít turn and make a left.
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
911 dispatcher:
OK.
Zimmerman:
----------
Now, try using logic and reason (I know it's hard for you, but please do try it anyway) and see if you can figure out how, if Zimmerman ignores the dispatcher's direction, he ISN'T stalking Martin.
He agreed, but he did it anyway. Instead of waiting for the police, Zimmerman began following Martin on foot.
THAT'S where an armed man made the decision that led to the chain of events where he shot and killed an unarmed teenager. Zimmerman put it in all motion - against the direct instructions of the dispatcher. Had he followed instructions, Martin would be alive today.
So which is it - are you being dishonestly manipulative with the facts or are you just too stupid to comprehend what really happened and for some unknown reason actually believe you're clever and made a legitimate point here?
At some poit do you plan to act like a real American and wait for the real FACTS to be established and verified in a court of law or are you just going to convict the guy on media nonsense?

BTW, being dishonestly manipulative is your M.O. Danny Boy.....stop projecting.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#4754 Jun 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>At some poit do you plan to act like a real American and wait for the real FACTS to be established and verified in a court of law or are you just going to convict the guy on media nonsense?
BTW, being dishonestly manipulative is your M.O. Danny Boy.....stop projecting.
Danielle is a bitter POS. He/She is a malleable tool and runs on emotionalism and hyperbole. So while he/she is in Nancy Grace Mode, sit back and enjoy the spectacle self-immolation as only Danielle can do it with each of his/her posts.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4755 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
----------
Zimmerman:
OK.
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
911 dispatcher:
OK.
Zimmerman:
----------
Yes, I have a legitimate point son.

If you, or the prosecution tries that "directive" (which the state has ALREADY said is NOT a directivbe) crap, you have a big problem.
There are THREE other "directives" in that call.

The point? The glass is BOTH half full and half empty. What does that mean? Your own attempted argument is COUNTERED by THREE conflicting "directives" in the SAME damn call. If one of your bullshit directives is accepted as a lawful "directive", then it stands to reason that the OTHER "directives" can be so argued as well.

It will not be successful. Watch and see kid.
The state has ALREADY backed off that line of crap. They can see traps before they get there. You obviously can not.

Your gocart's busted son. FIX it !!!

Location hidden

#4756 Jun 21, 2013
Tray wrote:
I just finished reading the daily news and most have some story on Zimmerman but I have noticed NON are using the word "stalked" anymore. They all are using followed now. I guess they are realizing this case may come back to haunt them. NBC sure is being lighter on him than before. Ratings mean nothing to writing multi million dollar checks for making up lies.
Yeah, and NBC knows hopw to write those checks too. They have experience at it. Remember the exploding GM fuel tank staged "news" item? Something blew up alright, and right in their face when it was exposed that they lied and they set up and staged the "news" show like a scene in a movie. Special effects and all ya know.
Maybe that's what the other posting clown is doing. In his wittle mind, he is not lying, he is using "special effects".

Location hidden

#4757 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't remember you. What name have you posted under in the past.
BTW - it's not a lie on my part when you post under multiple names and I can't keep track of who you are.
I was gonna say that you wake up to a new day every day, but son you wake up to a new day about every ten minutes.
Take your ridilin kid. Then go out and play.

Location hidden

#4758 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Danielle is a bitter POS. He/She is a malleable tool and runs on emotionalism and hyperbole. So while he/she is in Nancy Grace Mode, sit back and enjoy the spectacle self-immolation as only Danielle can do it with each of his/her posts.
<chuckle>
I would stay for the show, but got other plans today.
Later.

Chambersburg, PA

#4759 Jun 21, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have a legitimate point son.
If you, or the prosecution tries that "directive" (which the state has ALREADY said is NOT a directivbe) crap, you have a big problem.
There are THREE other "directives" in that call.
The point? The glass is BOTH half full and half empty. What does that mean? Your own attempted argument is COUNTERED by THREE conflicting "directives" in the SAME damn call. If one of your bullshit directives is accepted as a lawful "directive", then it stands to reason that the OTHER "directives" can be so argued as well.
The state has ALREADY backed off that line of crap. They can see traps before they get there. You obviously can not.
Your gocart's busted son. FIX it !!!
Oh, so you were being deliberately dishonest until I caught you in it.

Thanks for clarifying.

Chambersburg, PA

#4760 Jun 21, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna say that you wake up to a new day every day, but son you wake up to a new day about every ten minutes.
Take your ridilin kid. Then go out and play.
So "tray" is you?

Chambersburg, PA

#4761 Jun 21, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
Again, you're assuming that because I believe Zimmerman is entirely responsible for killing an unarmed teenager that I think he'll be convicted of murder. That's not the case at all. I have absolutely no expectation that Zimmerman will be convicted for killing a black kid in Florida.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4762 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, you're assuming that because I believe Zimmerman is entirely responsible for killing an unarmed teenager that I think he'll be convicted of murder. That's not the case at all. I have absolutely no expectation that Zimmerman will be convicted for killing a black kid in Florida.
But you have already convicted him in your mind based on media bullshit and your own racial prejudices (everything but the FACTS of the case). Pardon me if I think that is seriously WRONG. Do you keep a rope and some torches around? Just wonderin'.....
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4765 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, but whenever WY said the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman let him know if Martin did anything else, it was a "slam dunk" argument that Zimmerman was just following instructions, right?
You can't play both sides of this, friend. Either the dispatcher had authority or he didn't. Evidently for you it depends on what argument you want to make, huh?
We have been saying that all along, those like you wanted it to be legal orders we just turned your on bull against you. Nope. Been using the same name.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4766 Jun 21, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and NBC knows hopw to write those checks too. They have experience at it. Remember the exploding GM fuel tank staged "news" item? Something blew up alright, and right in their face when it was exposed that they lied and they set up and staged the "news" show like a scene in a movie. Special effects and all ya know.
Maybe that's what the other posting clown is doing. In his wittle mind, he is not lying, he is using "special effects".
Yep. Big big check but I doubt they will be alone this time. Ole George is going to have to hire someone to count his money, probably an entire crew. I would not however trust the IRS to do it.

Chambersburg, PA

#4767 Jun 21, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>We have been saying that all along, those like you wanted it to be legal orders we just turned your on bull against you. Nope. Been using the same name.
LOL! You guys brought it up as an argument against me, then did a little happy dance over it. "Slam dunk" remember? LMAO!

"We have been saying that all along." LMAO!

Bullshit.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4768 Jun 21, 2013
Right.
Except at Columbine, where there was an armed guard.

And VA Tech, where there were armed guards.

And at Fort Hood, where there were armed MPs.

I support armed guards in schools, but if you believe having an armed guard on the property will mean that any armed intruder will be immediately killed, you're deluding yourself. Armed guards in schools is a good step, but it certainly isn't the whole solution. If you're honest, you'll acknowledge that.
LOL ! Hilarious !

Only school shooters are effective with guns. Armed school guards are always gunned down by the school shooters.

Communist,

Was the armed guard at Columbine shot and killed ? VA ? Were the ARMED police at Fort Hood shot dead too ?

Now explain why armed guards didn't stop school shootings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) 5 hr swedenforever 99
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter Jan 24 Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Jan 24 Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Jan 23 ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
Illinois Cops: Concealed Carry Law A 'Non-Event... Jan 23 SSG MP American Joe 3
Kahr PM40 problems (Apr '06) Jan 22 mike_lance 187
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Jan 20 Here Is One 12,165
More from around the web