Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3797 May 26, 2013
Squach wrote:
You really should keep your sordid sex life to yourself
You should not charge people money for yours.

But I am not judging you for your alternate lifestyle, Sissy.

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#3798 May 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember The Police song; "King of Pain"? Well, you'd be the perfect partner for him. As you've become the Queen of Lame.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#3799 May 26, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember The Police song; "King of Pain"? Well, you'd be the perfect partner for him. As you've become the Queen of Lame.
Question for GunShow1. Are you in favor of the sales made by people who aren't FFL dealers making sales out of trunks and walking up and down the aisles at gun shows.

San Jose, CA.

#3800 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>Question for GunShow1. Are you in favor of the sales made by people who aren't FFL dealers making sales out of trunks and walking up and down the aisles at gun shows.
Is this America, or communist China?

Tell me something,'newswire'. Are you in favor of our government selling weapons to despots, tyrants, and enemies?

Surreal: US Troops Stage in Jordan to Defend and Protect Al Qaeda in Syria

Massive US arms/aid deliveries prop up Al Qaeda in Syria, while US troops stage in Jordan to defend terrorists they spent last decade fighting.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/surreal-us-troop...

Would you care for me to post MORE PROOF of our TREASONOUS GOVERNMENT? BECAUSE THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF EXAMPLES I CAN POST HERE....

San Jose, CA.

#3801 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>Question for GunShow1. Are you in favor of the sales made by people who aren't FFL dealers making sales out of trunks and walking up and down the aisles at gun shows.
We won't be hearing anything more from you, will we? No, I didn't think so.....
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#3802 May 26, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't be hearing anything more from you, will we? No, I didn't think so.....
You didn't answer my question.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#3803 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
@Gunshow1: Here is the question again, in case you forgot. It was about gun shows, not foreign policy, something I thought you might be able to comment on.

San Jose, CA.

#3804 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question.
US government openly admits arming Mexican drug gangs with 30,000 firearms - but why?
http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_illegal...

On the other hand, what benefits does the USA reap from its financial and political support of Muslim countries, especially those which are the avowed enemies of Israel?
http://frontpagemag.com/2011/david-meir-levi/...

The U.S. government has proven that it canít even vet government organizations it is assisting, let alone individual soldiers. Since 9/11, the U.S. has given tens of billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan, which has an intelligence agency, or parts thereof, that is clearly aiding the Afghan Taliban enemy. And the U.S. government still is not getting it: this is the same Pakistani intelligence agency that, in the 1980s, gave most of the weapons donated by the U.S. to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan to the most radical Islamist guerrillas, thus spawning al-Qaeda.
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.a...

U.S. Employs Straw Purchaser to Transfer Lethal Weapons
http://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2013/03/18/us-e...

America's hottest export: Weapons - Full version
http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/news/internat...

Tell you what, traitor. How about you reign in our treasonous government before allowing them more UNCONSTITUTIONAL control over arms in the hands of We The People? Take a hike.

San Jose, CA.

#3805 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>
@Gunshow1: Here is the question again, in case you forgot. It was about gun shows, not foreign policy, something I thought you might be able to comment on.
YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST, TRAITOR. Why should we allow more UNCONSTITUTIONAL 'gun control' by a government that is BETRAYING We The People on a GRAND SCALE?

San Jose, CA.

#3806 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question.
Where in the United States Constitution was congress delegated the authority to require permission be first obtained before exercising a Constitutionally secured right?

San Jose, CA.

#3807 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>
In United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875), the court ruled the following:

"The second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed, but this, as has been seen, means no more than that it shall not be infringed by Congress. This is one of the amendments that has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the national government, leaving the people to look for their protection against any violation by their fellow citizens of the rights it recognizes, to what is called, in The City of New York v. Miln, 11 Pet. 139, the "powers which relate to merely municipal legislation, or what was, perhaps, more properly called internal police," "not surrendered or restrained" by the Constitution of the United States."

WHERE DID CONGRESS GET THE AUTHORITY TO REGULATE ARMS IN THE HANDS OF WE THE PEOPLE?

San Jose, CA.

#3808 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for your reply, TRAITOR.

San Jose, CA.

#3809 May 26, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting, traitor.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#3810 May 26, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST, TRAITOR. Why should we allow more UNCONSTITUTIONAL 'gun control' by a government that is BETRAYING We The People on a GRAND SCALE?
OK, I'll answer your question first. Yes, the sale of guns by individuals who are not registered dealers at a gun show out of trunks should not be allowed. Do you think they should be allowed to do this?

San Jose, CA.

#3811 May 27, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll answer your question first. Yes, the sale of guns by individuals who are not registered dealers at a gun show out of trunks should not be allowed. Do you think they should be allowed to do this?
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".

In United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875), the court ruled the following:

"The second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed, but this, as has been seen, means no more than that it shall not be infringed by Congress. This is one of the amendments that has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the national government, leaving the people to look for their protection against any violation by their fellow citizens of the rights it recognizes, to what is called, in The City of New York v. Miln, 11 Pet. 139, the "powers which relate to merely municipal legislation, or what was, perhaps, more properly called internal police," "not surrendered or restrained" by the Constitution of the United States."

WHERE DID CONGRESS GET THE AUTHORITY TO REGULATE ARMS IN THE HANDS OF WE THE PEOPLE?

Do >you< think congress should be allowed?

San Jose, CA.

#3812 May 27, 2013
Newswire wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll answer your question first. Yes, the sale of guns by individuals who are not registered dealers at a gun show out of trunks should not be allowed. Do you think they should be allowed to do this?
Then you are against free trade? And desire to bring government intrusion into EVERY aspect of our lives. The same government that routinely IGNORES the LIMITATIONS that are CONSTITUTIONALLY IMPOSED upon it? So then, you advocate a DICTATORSHIP?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#3813 May 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you're into prostitution don't think everyone else is, twinkle toes. You know they call that projection, don't you? When you falsely accuse others of the same behavior you find so loathsome in yourself, that's projection. It doesn't help, no matter what others may be you're still a scummy POS. But I'm not judging your alternate "reality", Stinky.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#3814 May 27, 2013
Newswire wrote:
I bought my first hunting rifle at a flea market. I've purchased numerous firearms at gun shows and from private sellers down through the years. None of which required any "government" paperwork. Guess what? None of those weapons were ever involved in any crime while they were in my possession. The vast majority (99%) of people who buy and sell firearms everyday are law abiding citizens involved in a constitutionally guaranteed activity. Only a microscopic few are criminals/psychos who disregard laws, safety, and common sense.

Keeping that in mind, my questions to you are; Are you in favor of restricting/abrogating the constitutional rights of that vast majority in an ineffective attempt to control that microscopic few? Wouldn't it be more effective, less restrictive, and easier to concentrate on the source of the problem i.e. the criminals/psychos?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3815 May 27, 2013
Newswire wrote:
Ask me, ask me, ask me:

Ok, Ok.

YES ! I'm in favor of gun sales out of trunks to anyone who has the cash.

The 2nd amendment prohibits GOVTS from regulating our weapons, period, no exceptions. Thus, "there's no such thing as an illegal gun."
Marisa

Fayetteville, PA

#3816 May 27, 2013
On this Memorial Day.......

These fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor-and a nation who has fought many battles to keep our country free from threats of terror.....Michael N. Castle

For our military that are fighting today..... Thank you and God Bless You and Keep You Safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May Arkansas shooting range exclude Muslims? 19 hr jeffry 1
Stutzman to Introduce GOA-Backed National Recip... Thu Tory II 1
National Recprocity !! Jan 28 Tory II 2
Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Jan 26 swedenforever 99
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter Jan 24 Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Jan 24 Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Jan 23 ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
More from around the web