Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10952 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2918 May 14, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Your willful lying is duly noted.
Is your arrogant stupidity (always a bad combination) willful? Just wonderin'.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#2919 May 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly have I lied about??
(this oughta be good)
Your willful ignorance is duly noted.

Chambersburg, PA

#2920 May 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>As an observer of the exchange I must say that you were thoroughly trounced. I strongly suspect that the "parallel universe" is between your ears.
Yes, you are a neutral, fair-minded observer so your opinion is accurate and valid.

LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#2921 May 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Is your arrogant stupidity (always a bad combination) willful? Just wonderin'.
Is yours?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2922 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You made the claim that I lied, a-hole. Put up or STFU!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2923 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
How very UNoriginal of you.

You are truly pathetic.
Bar tender

Bridgeville, PA

#2924 May 14, 2013
Dan, you are indeed the man. These guys are too full of paranoia and self-deceit to acknowledge the truth.

Chambersburg, PA

#2925 May 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim that I lied, a-hole. Put up or STFU!
You claimed that concealed carry caused the drop in violence between 1994 and 2004 while the number of states passing concealed carry actually slowed during that time period.

I pointed out that fact and you said I "got OWNED."

That was a false statement.

Then when I pointed out that your statement was disconnected from reality, you said I was being willfully ignorant. That was also a false statement.

Satisfied now?

Or will you remain willfully ignorant? LOL!

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2926 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Check again dipshit. The FBI and DHS were not his sources. His source was his own damn blog where he misinterpreted and misrepresented FBI and DHS information.
Do you actually check on the information you blindly defend here, or do you just let it flow without any verification?
Not quite traitor-troll. The LINKS WERE PART OF HE ARTICLE. They were where the information was GATHERED FROM. Here's a new one for you to CHOKE ON:

"Sir, may not human institutions, made by the best wisdom of man for human preservation, receive the light of illustration from institutions established for the same beneficent purpose, by the ordinances of the Diety himself? "The Judge of all the earth" has expounded the laws of the Eternal, so that his prohibition against "shedding man's blood" does aid, not abrogate, his own paramount law of self-preservation, but, in effect, place a weapon in each man's hands to shed that blood in his own defence. Who, then, will, or can deny, to a whole people, united and embodied in the persons of their representatives, under that great institution, their political law--that constitution which makes them a nation, and forms their representatives into a sovereignty--who, I say, dares deny to that sovereignty the same rights of self-defence which appertain, not only to every individual of that nation, but also to every animated being throughout the universe!..."

"[Pages 2971-72]... France has drenched the streets of her own beloved Paris in blood, to secure "freedom of the press." The type, sir, the type must pioneer the sword in the march of freedom. The voice of eloquence may startle the oppressed from his slumber of ages--it may shake the tyrant on his throne of a hundred descents, if they may be found within the compass of its mighty volume; but the more efficient powers of the press may spread out the printed roll of human rights before every human eye. Dare we, sir, dare we snatch that printed roll from the hand of the American people; and that, too, when it is fraught with our own doings touching their own concernments, entrusted by them in our management, but to their use and for their benefit?

"Sir, I do not recollect any thing material, said by the learned advocate, which now remains unanswered: for I pass over, as utterly unworthy of any reply, the allegation that the deed of daring done by the respondent was done by him because a certain letter was not answered by the gentleman from Ohio; not because words were spoken, or because words were printed, but because words were not written; not for a wrong done, but for not doing a wrong. Equally unworthy of notice is the poor evasion which labored to censure the gentleman from Ohio for carrying arms to secure his own personal safety. The bravo--the ruffian--may fill his belt with pistols, and his bosom with dirk-knives, and threaten violence to peaceable citizens, and do all this with perfect impunity; but if such citizens take to themselves weapons for purposes of self-defence--the only lawful cause for which men may ever wear such weapons--they are, as it is said, guilty of provoking aggression, and justly liable to punishment for any violation of the public peace, committed by any assault made on their own person."--Mr. Trisam Burges, Representative of Rhode Island, May 11, 1832.[Debates in Congress. Part III. of Vol. VIII. Register of Debates in Congress, Comprising The Leading Debates And Incidents Of The First Sssion of the Twenty-Second Congree: Together With An Appendix, Containing Important State Papers and Public Documents, and the Laws Enacted During The Session; With a Copius Index to the whole. Volume VIII. Washington: Printed and Published by Gales & Seaton. 1838.]
http://gunshowonthenet.blogspot.com/2013/05/t...
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#2927 May 14, 2013
where's our little barefooted homosexual? Danny is looking for him. He is all Danny has.

Come out, come out, where ever you are, little barefoot man.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2928 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You claimed that concealed carry caused the drop in violence between 1994 and 2004 while the number of states passing concealed carry actually slowed during that time period.
I pointed out that fact and you said I "got OWNED."
That was a false statement.
Then when I pointed out that your statement was disconnected from reality, you said I was being willfully ignorant. That was also a false statement.
Satisfied now?
Or will you remain willfully ignorant? LOL!
So basically what you are really saying. Is that you cannot get enough of the kool-aid. So, you put it in a keg, strapped it to your back. And then ran a nozzle straight into your mouth. In order to be perpetually poisoned by the LIE-beral dogma? Doesn't the keg get in the way when you are spit shining your 'masters' boots with your tongue?

Boggy Creek

#2930 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Is yours?
While I must plead guilty to some occasional stupidity, I'm not arrogant at all. Once again, unlike you I don't think that I'm the absolute expert authority on every damn subject that comes up.

Boggy Creek

#2931 May 14, 2013
Bar tender wrote:
Dan, you are indeed the man. These guys are too full of paranoia and self-deceit to acknowledge the truth.
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back Danny Boy.
concerned citizen

Chambersburg, PA

#2932 May 14, 2013
Could someone answer this for me. When Nixon got caught wiretapping the Watergate, he stepped down or else he would have been impeached.

Okay now, we have a cover up with Benghazi, the IRS targeting conservative groups, and now the AP has been spied on.

Are you telling me Obama and his people had no idea of these things? Why is Obama not up for impeachment? It seems to me that Watergate is nothing compared to what has happened in the Obama Administration.
Milhous Nixon

La Habra, CA

#2933 May 14, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Could someone answer this for me. When Nixon got caught wiretapping the Watergate, he stepped down or else he would have been impeached.
Okay now, we have a cover up with Benghazi, the IRS targeting conservative groups, and now the AP has been spied on.
Are you telling me Obama and his people had no idea of these things? Why is Obama not up for impeachment? It seems to me that Watergate is nothing compared to what has happened in the Obama Administration.

You can't touch obummer,

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Chambersburg, PA

#2934 May 14, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite traitor-troll. The LINKS WERE PART OF HE ARTICLE. They were where the information was GATHERED FROM. Here's a new one for you to CHOKE ON:
"Sir, may not human institutions, made by the best wisdom of man for human preservation, receive the light of illustration from institutions established for the same beneficent purpose, by the ordinances of the Diety himself? "The Judge of all the earth" has expounded the laws of the Eternal, so that his prohibition against "shedding man's blood" does aid, not abrogate, his own paramount law of self-preservation, but, in effect, place a weapon in each man's hands to shed that blood in his own defence. Who, then, will, or can deny, to a whole people, united and embodied in the persons of their representatives, under that great institution, their political law--that constitution which makes them a nation, and forms their representatives into a sovereignty--who, I say, dares deny to that sovereignty the same rights of self-defence which appertain, not only to every individual of that nation, but also to every animated being throughout the universe!..."
"[Pages 2971-72]... France has drenched the streets of her own beloved Paris in blood, to secure "freedom of the press." The type, sir, the type must pioneer the sword in the march of freedom. The voice of eloquence may startle the oppressed from his slumber of ages--it may shake the tyrant on his throne of a hundred descents, if they may be found within the compass of its mighty volume; but the more efficient powers of the press may spread out the printed roll of human rights before every human eye. Dare we, sir, dare we snatch that printed roll from the hand of the American people; and that, too, when it is fraught with our own doings touching their own concernments, entrusted by them in our management, but to their use and for their benefit?
"Sir, I do not recollect any thing material, said by the learned advocate, which now remains unanswered: for I pass over, as utterly unworthy of any reply, the allegation that the deed of daring done by the respondent was done by him because a certain letter was not answered by the gentleman from Ohio; not because words were spoken, or because words were printed, but because words were not written; not for a wrong done, but for not doing a wrong. Equally unworthy of notice is the poor evasion which labored to censure the gentleman from Ohio for carrying arms to secure his own personal safety. The bravo--the ruffian--may fill his belt with pistols, and his bosom with dirk-knives, and threaten violence to peaceable citizens, and do all this with perfect impunity; but if such citizens take to themselves weapons for purposes of self-defence--the only lawful cause for which men may ever wear such weapons--they are, as it is said, guilty of provoking aggression, and justly liable to punishment for any violation of the public peace, committed by any assault made on their own person."--Mr. Trisam Burges, Representative of Rhode Island, May 11, 1832.[Debates in Congress. Part III. of Vol. VIII. Register of Debates in Congress, Comprising The Leading Debates And Incidents Of The First Sssion of the Twenty-Second Congree: Together With An Appendix, Containing Important State Papers and Public Documents, and the Laws Enacted During The Session; With a Copius Index to the whole. Volume VIII. Washington: Printed and Published by Gales & Seaton. 1838.]
http://gunshowonthenet.blogspot.com/2013/05/t...
I've already explained why your post is bogus.

Next.

Chambersburg, PA

#2935 May 14, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what you are really saying. Is that you cannot get enough of the kool-aid. So, you put it in a keg, strapped it to your back. And then ran a nozzle straight into your mouth. In order to be perpetually poisoned by the LIE-beral dogma? Doesn't the keg get in the way when you are spit shining your 'masters' boots with your tongue?
When you can't debate the facts, THIS is what you have to do - lame, juvenile personal attacks.

So sad.

So pathetic.

Chambersburg, PA

#2936 May 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>While I must plead guilty to some occasional stupidity, I'm not arrogant at all. Once again, unlike you I don't think that I'm the absolute expert authority on every damn subject that comes up.
You argue and debate here the same as I do. You are just as aggressive in defending your position as I am. But you are more offensive and vulgar than I am.

To claim that I think I'm an expert but you don't think you are is just self-delusion.

Chambersburg, PA

#2937 May 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back Danny Boy.
That wasn't me. I post under one name and one name only.

Chambersburg, PA

#2938 May 14, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Nixon committed criminal acts. Obama did not.

There is no evidence of a crime with Benghazi. There is no evidence Obama had any connection at all to the misdeeds of the Cincinnati IRS office. There is no evidence Obama had anything at all to do with the DOJ leak investigation.

It seems to me that you are jumping to wild conclusions based on no evidence at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 59 min INFIDEL 932
News Parkland student fills his clear backpack with ... 4 hr Tie Your Mother Down 8
News Are Teachers More Dangerous Than Mass Murderers? 11 hr C Kersey 1
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... 14 hr javawhey 128
News Women are the Fastest Growing Group Getting The... 18 hr Its Me 2
News Citizens have a right Tue Marauder 7
News No Way': Trump says Second Amendment won't be r... Tue WelbyMD 221