Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
2,381 - 2,400 of 11,004 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014
I guess

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I can go down to my local Lowe's or Home Depot and buy as much fertilizer as my truck can carry. No forms to fill out, no proof of ID given. Same with diesel fuel or gasoline.(By the way, did you know that one gallon of unleaded has the same explosive power of FOUR sticks of dynamite?) Box cutters are available to anyone who wishes to own them, and I think regulations on knives with a blade under a certain length were recently changed and they are now allowed on planes again..
you are constantly fantasizing about ways you could kill people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I can go down to my local Lowe's or Home Depot and buy as much fertilizer as my truck can carry. No forms to fill out, no proof of ID given. Same with diesel fuel or gasoline.(By the way, did you know that one gallon of unleaded has the same explosive power of FOUR sticks of dynamite?) Box cutters are available to anyone who wishes to own them, and I think regulations on knives with a blade under a certain length were recently changed and they are now allowed on planes again. I can go down to ANY local auto sales lot with various amounts of cash and buy whatever vehicle I can afford, and they will be more than excited to sell it to me. I don't even have to register or insure it unless I plan on driving it on public roads. And then it is only for TAX PURPOSES in order to maintain those roads.
The ingredients for meth are regulated, and yet it is still one of the most abused drugs in the country. Sad to admit, but my home county back in MO now has the distinction of being the meth capital of the country. A lot of good those "regulations" do huh? PRESCRIPTION medications may be regulated, but I can buy as much OTC meds as I please.
As usual, your lame attempt at a rebuttal does not hold water.
The sale and transfer of ammonium nitrate is federally regulated.

You may not take box cutters and knives onto airplanes. That is regulated.

The sale, transfer, andd ownership of cars is regulated. The use of automobiles is regulated. The safety of cars is highly regulated.

Everything I posted is true. Your weak response was nothing but a lame attempt at avoidance of the facts.

Care to try again? LOL!
sure

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I
The ingredients for meth are regulated, and yet it is still one of the most abused drugs in the country. Sad to admit, but my home county back in MO now has the distinction of being the meth capital of the country. A lot of good those "regulations" do huh?
they do in most places. Somebody is probably buying off your sheriff or some antigovernment teabagger folks in that jurisdiction are making sure they don't have the resources to do their job. Why do want to surrender to the criminals?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but you are objectively, empirically, factually wrong.
If you choose to believe false things, you will inevitably arrive at false conclusions.
But anything to avoid confronting the fact that, bottom line, you don't give a shit that 33,000 Americans are shot to death every year.
False things? These are statistics from the CDC and the FBI. Don't like these FACTS....go to them, not me. The inconvenient TRUTH that you fail to acknowledge is that your 33,000 number has been DECLINING every year for awhile now, while the rate of firearm ownership during that same time frame has been skyrocketing. And you really don't give a shit about how people are killed. You only care that they were killed by a firearm. Why would you want to remove the one thing that puts a 125lb woman on equal footing as her 225lb attacker? Recently a 12-year-old used his father's AR-15 to kill a home intruder. Would you rather his fate be decided by the intruder instead of him being able to defend himself??? Also recently, an elderly home owner was able to fight off three ARMED home invaders with his legally owned firearm. Would you rather this old man's fate be decided by these three ARMED criminals??? Are is it that you yourself are a criminal and don't want your chosen profession threatened? What is your deal with being against a person's right to defend their own life with a weapon that outs them equal footing with their attackers???
<quoted text>LOL! Seriously?
You honestly think that criminals are something like a distinct species with a unique genetic make-up? And if you eliminate them then crime goes away?
Be serious.
Every criminal was a law-abiding citizen at some point. Crime is the result of decisions people make based on the circumstances they're in. Given the right set of circumstances, you would commit crime to survive.
As long as you continue to delude yourself like this, you will continue to reach false conclusions.
Sad that you PREFER to be deluded in order to protect your extremist political ideology.
Here is a little clue for the clueless (that would be YOU). Not all criminals are such because of their own survival. Evil exists. Their are criminals out there who victimize innocent people simply because they can. These criminals as wolves. They prey on the weak because they have no conscience. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with survival. It has everything to do with it's simply because they want what you have and they are NOT willing to work to earn it themselves. I can kind of understand a father shoplifting food to feed his starving kids. But 99.999% of the time, that is not usually the case is it? More times than not, it is that father robbing the local QuickMart for cash to feed his drug habit and his kids be damned. He would rather score another hit and let his kids starve.

If you wish to continue to be a sheep and live in a country where only the criminals and government (redundancy alert) are armed, use your God-given freedom of choice and move to one, because it will NEVER happen here.

Me......I'm a sheepdog. I protect my flock (that would be my family and those around me). The problem with you is that you can't tell the difference between the wolves and the sheepdogs. All you see is teeth. And removing the fangs from the sheepdogs does NOTHING to protect you from the wolves. In fact, it leaves EVERYONE defenseless against them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
False things? These are statistics from the CDC and the FBI. Don't like these FACTS....go to them, not me.
Sorry, the CDC and FBI don't support your FALSE conclusion that the murder and suicide rate would remain the same without guns. You made that shit up. It's a belief you have that is contradicted by all the scientific evidence.
Armed Veteran wrote:
Why would you want to remove the one thing that puts a 125lb woman on equal footing as her 225lb attacker? Recently a 12-year-old used his father's AR-15 to kill a home intruder. Would you rather his fate be decided by the intruder instead of him being able to defend himself??? Also recently, an elderly home owner was able to fight off three ARMED home invaders with his legally owned firearm. Would you rather this old man's fate be decided by these three ARMED criminals??? Are is it that you yourself are a criminal and don't want your chosen profession threatened? What is your deal with being against a person's right to defend their own life with a weapon that outs them equal footing with their attackers???
This is a small fraction of the 33,000 gun deaths every year.

To use this small fraction to EXCUSE the rest is disgusting and offensive.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

<quoted text>
The sale and transfer of ammonium nitrate is federally regulated.
You may not take box cutters and knives onto airplanes. That is regulated.
The sale, transfer, andd ownership of cars is regulated. The use of automobiles is regulated. The safety of cars is highly regulated.
Everything I posted is true. Your weak response was nothing but a lame attempt at avoidance of the facts.
Care to try again? LOL!
Ammonium nitrate regulation is only "proposed". It is not regulated. http://www.dhs.gov/ammonium-nitrate-security-...

The knife blade length law was tabled (for now) last month. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/04/no-k...

I can buy any car I can afford. I can sell it to anyone I wish. And no matter how hard you stomp your feet. I don't have to register it unless I CHOOSE to.

Try again...again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Armed Veteran"
Here is a little clue for the clueless (that would be YOU). Not all criminals are such because of their own survival. Evil exists. Their are criminals out there who victimize innocent people simply because they can. These criminals as wolves. They prey on the weak because they have no conscience. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with survival. It has everything to do with it's simply because they want what you have and they are NOT willing to work to earn it themselves. I can kind of understand a father shoplifting food to feed his starving kids. But 99.999% of the time, that is not usually the case is it? More times than not, it is that father robbing the local QuickMart for cash to feed his drug habit and his kids be damned. He would rather score another hit and let his kids starve.
[/QUOTE]

LOL! When you allow your prejudices, bigotry, and false beliefs to dictate your political positions, you inevitably end up with irrational and objectively false political positions.

BTW - it's funny when the clueless accuse ANYBODY of being clueless. Especially when you direct it at those of us who make our decisions based on independent thinking and logical conclusions drawn from real-world, empirical evidence.
Armed Veteran wrote:
If you wish to continue to be a sheep and live in a country where only the criminals and government (redundancy alert) are armed, use your God-given freedom of choice and move to one, because it will NEVER happen here.
Me......I'm a sheepdog. I protect my flock (that would be my family and those around me). The problem with you is that you can't tell the difference between the wolves and the sheepdogs. All you see is teeth. And removing the fangs from the sheepdogs does NOTHING to protect you from the wolves. In fact, it leaves EVERYONE defenseless against them.
LMAO! What a very clever analogy.

Of course it's an argument against a strawman that doesn't exist, but if it makes you feel clever, good on you.

Nobody is suggesting disarming everyone. That's the bullshit argument you fabricate since you don't have the intelligence or critical thinking skills to deal with the reality of the matter.

Here's the bottom line:
- 33,000 Americans die from guns every single year.
- I want to do something to reduce that number because I care about the lives of my fellow Americans.
- You want to do mental gymnastics to avoid doing anything about that number because you don't give a shit about those deaths.

Everything you post is designed to justify your callous, un-American disregard for life.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Sorry, the CDC and FBI don't support your FALSE conclusion that the murder and suicide rate would remain the same without guns. You made that shit up. It's a belief you have that is contradicted by all the scientific evidence.
<quoted text>
This is a small fraction of the 33,000 gun deaths every year.
To use this small fraction to EXCUSE the rest is disgusting and offensive.
Fine...post your "scientific evidence".{snicker}

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

sure wrote:
<quoted text>
they do in most places. Somebody is probably buying off your sheriff or some antigovernment teabagger folks in that jurisdiction are making sure they don't have the resources to do their job. Why do want to surrender to the criminals?
I'm don't want to surrender to the criminals...whether be on the street or in DC. It is you and your anti-gun, pro-regulation ilk that are insisting that I do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Ammonium nitrate regulation is only "proposed". It is not regulated. http://www.dhs.gov/ammonium-nitrate-security-...
The knife blade length law was tabled (for now) last month. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/04/no-k...
I can buy any car I can afford. I can sell it to anyone I wish. And no matter how hard you stomp your feet. I don't have to register it unless I CHOOSE to.
Try again...again.
LOL! Your acrobatics are amusing.

You can buy any car you wish - but that transaction is reported to the state who keeps track of the VIN of the vehicle and who owns it. You can sell it to whoever you wish, but the state tracks the transaction and identifying information on the seller.

But back to the point - automobile DEATHS. Because people are killed by cars, auto safety is highly regulated - crash-safety standards for cars, mandatory speed limits, mandatory seat belt laws, air bags, driver licensing, testing before people can get licenses, etc., etc.

You can try to distract from what I was ACTUALLY saying all you want. You can act blindingly ignorant of the real-world facts.

But that doesn't change that - as I said - people die in car accidents so we highly regulate the manufacture, sale, and use of automobiles. There's no rational reason not to do the same thing with guns.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Nobody's talking about outlawing guns.
Why can't you debate on reality? Why do you have to create a strawman to argue with?
Sham ,what gives ?

You make a fool out of yourself post after post.

Is that what you desire or do you do it for attention ?

New York state passes act banning assault weapons

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Democratic Assault Rifle Confiscation Legislation

Dianne Feinstein caught in a lie

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You laugh like it doesn't exist.

But just because you're embarrassingly ignorant doesn't mean I'm wrong (snicker)...

----------

Harvard Injury Control Research Center

1-2. Gun availability is a risk factor for suicide (literature reviews).

We performed reviews of the academic literature on the effects of gun availability on suicide rates. The preponderance of current evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for youth suicide in the United States. The evidence that gun availability increases the suicide rates of adults is credible, but is currently less compelling. Most of the disaggregate findings of particular studies (e.g. handguns are more of a risk factor than long guns, guns stored unlocked pose a greater risk than guns stored locked) are suggestive but not yet well established.

Miller, Matthew; Hemenway, David. The relationship between firearms and suicide: A review of the literature. Aggression and Violent Behavior: A Review Journal. 1999; 4:59-75.

Miller, Matthew; Hemenway, David. Gun prevalence and the risk of suicide: A review. Harvard Health Policy Review. 2001; 2:29-37.

3. Across states, more guns = more suicide (cross sectional analyses)

Using a validated proxy for firearm ownership rates, we analyzed the relationship between firearm availability and suicide across 50 states over a ten year period (1988-1997). After controlling for poverty and urbanization, for every age group, across the United States, people in states with many guns have elevated rates of suicide, particularly firearm suicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Household firearm ownership levels and suicide across U.S. regions and states, 1988-1997. Epidemiology. 2002; 13:517-524.

4. Across states, more guns = more suicide (2)(cross sectional analyses)

Using survey data on rates of household gun ownership, we examined the association between gun availability and suicide across states, 1999-2001. States with higher levels of household gun ownership had higher rates of firearm suicide and overall suicide. This relationship held for both genders and all age groups. It remained true after accounting for poverty, urbanization and unemployment. There was no association between gun prevalence and non-firearm suicide.

Miller, Matthew; Lippmann, Steven; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Household firearm ownership and rates of suicide across U.S. states. Journal of Trauma. 2007; 62:1029-35.

5. Across states, more guns = more suicides (time series analysis)

Using survey data on rates of household gun ownership, we examined the association between gun availability and suicide over time, 1981-2001. Changes in the levels of household firearm gun ownership was significantly associated with changes in both firearm suicide and overall suicide, for men, women and children, even after controlling for region, unemployment, alcohol consumption and poverty. There was no relationship between changes in gun ownership and changes in non-firearm suicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hepburn, Lisa; Hemenway, David; Lippman, Steven.“The association between changes in household firearm ownership and rates of suicide in the United States, 1981-2002.” Injury Prevention. 2006; 12:178-82.

6. Across states, more guns = more suicide (Northeast)

We analyzed data on suicide and suicide attempts for states in the Northeast. Even after controlling for rates of attempted suicide, states with more guns had higher rates of suicide.

Miller, Matthew; Hemenway, David; Azrael, Deborah. Firearms and suicide in the Northeast. Journal of Trauma. 2004; 57:626-632.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

7. Across U.S. regions, more guns = more suicide(cross sectional analysis)

We analyzed the relationship of gun availability and suicide among differing age groups across the 9 US regions. After controlling for divorce, education, unemployment, poverty and urbanization, the statistically significant relationship holds for 15 to 24 year olds and 45 to 84 year olds, but not for 25 to 44 year olds.

Birckmayer, Johanna; Hemenway, David. Suicide and gun prevalence: Are youth disproportionately affected? Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior. 2001; 31:303-310.

8. Differences in mental health cannot explain the regional more guns = more suicide connection.

We analyzed the relationship of gun availability and suicide among differing age groups across the 9 US regions. Levels of gun ownership are highly correlated with suicide rates across all age groups, even after controlling for lifetime major depression and serious suicidal thoughts

Hemenway, David; Miller, Matthew. The association of rates of household handgun ownership, lifetime major depression and serious suicidal thoughts with rates of suicide across US census regions. Injury Prevention. 2002; 8:313-16.

9. Gun owners do not have more mental health problems than non-owners

We added questions to, and analyzed data from the National Comorbidity Study.

Gun owning households do not have more mental health problems than non-gun owning households; differences in mental health do not explain why gun owners and their families are at higher risk for completed suicide than non-gun owning families.

Miller, Matthew; Molnar, Beth; Barber, Catherine; Hemenway, David; Azrael, Deborah. Recent psychopathology, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts in households with vs. without firearms: findings from the National Comorbidity Study Replication. Injury Prevention. 2009; 15:183-87.

10. Gun owners are not more suicidal than non-owners

We analyzed data from the Second Injury Control and Risk Survey, a 2001-2003 representative telephone survey of U.S. households. Of over 9,000 respondents, 7% reported past-year suicidal thoughts, and 21% of these had a plan. Respondents with firearms in the home were no more likely to report suicidal thoughts, plans or attempts, but if they had a suicidal plan, it was much more likely to involve firearms. The higher rates of suicide among gun owners and their families cannot be explained by higher rates of suicidal behavior, but can be explained by easy access to a gun.

Betz, Marian E; Barber, Catherine; Miller, Matthew. Suicidal behavior and firearm access: results from the second injury control and risk survey (ICARIS-2). Suicide and Life Threatening Behaviors 2011; 41:384-91.

11. Adolescents who commit suicide with a gun use the family gun

The vast majority of adolescent suicide guns come from parents of other family members.

Johnson, Rene M; Barber, Catherine; Azrael, Deborah; Clark, David E; Hemenway, David. Who are the owners of firearms used in adolescent suicides? Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior. 2010; 40:609-611.

12. The case-fatality rate for suicide attempts with guns is higher than other methods

Across the Northeast, case fatality rates ranged from over 90% for firearms to under 5% for drug overdoses, cutting and piercing (the most common methods of attempted suicide). Hospital workers rarely see the type of suicide (firearm suicide) that is most likely to end in death.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. The epidemiology of case fatality rates for suicide in the Northeast. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2004; 723-30.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

13. The public does not understand the importance of method availability.

Over 2,700 respondents to a national random-digit-dial telephone survey were asked to estimate how many of the more than 1,000 people who had jumped from the Golden Gate Bridge would have gone on to commit suicide some other way if an effective suicide barrier had been installed. Over 1/3 of respondents estimated that none of the suicides could have been prevented. Respondents most likely to believe that no one could have been saved were cigarette smokers and gun owners.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Belief in the inevitability of suicide: Results from a national survey. Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior. 2006; 36:1-11.

14. Physicians need to do more to help reduce access to lethal means

This commentary presents the overwhelming evidence that the availability of lethal means increases the suicide rate and argues that physicians need to take an active role in reducing access for potentially suicidal individuals.

Miller, Matthew; Hemenway, David. Guns and suicide in the United States. The New England Journal of Medicine. 2008; 359:989-991.

15. ED physicians and nurses rarely counsel about lethal means restriction

In one Boston emergency department, ED physicians and nurses believe they should counsel suicidal patients on lethal means restriction, but they often don’t. Psychiatrists working at the ED were much more likely to ask about firearms.

Betz, Marian E; Barber, Catherine; Miller, Matthew. Lethal means restriction as suicide prevention: variation in belief and practices among providers in an urban ED. Injury Prevention. 2010; 16:278-81.

16. Mental health providers can be trained to reduce the risk of gun suicide

The CALM workshops were effective in improving mental health care providers’ attitudes, beliefs and skills regarding lethal means counseling.

Johnson, Rene M; Frank, Elaine; Ciocca, Mark; Barber, Catherine. Training mental health providers to reduce at-risk patients’ access to lethal means of suicide: Evaluation of the CALM project. Archives of Suicide Research. 2011 15(3):259-264.

17. Suicide training in means reduction can be accomplished via the internet

This article describes HICRC’s National Center for Suicide Prevention Training, which uses the public health approach and includes training on means restriction.

Stone, Deborah; Barber, Catherine, Posner, Marc. Improving public health practice in suicide prevention through online training: a case example. In: Sher, Leo & Vilens, Alexander., eds. Internet and Suicide. New York: Nova Science, 2009.

18. Lethal means reduction strategies can successfully reduce suicide

This article summarizes recent additions to the scientific literature about means restriction policies and suicide

Johnson, Rene M; Coyne-Beasley, Tamera. Lethal means reduction: what have we learned? Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2009; 21: 635–640

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

19. Veterans have high rates of firearm suicide

There are no differences in suicide risk among middle-aged and older male veterans and non-veterans. Suicide by firearm is higher, suicide by non-firearm is lower. It is probable that lower baseline risk of active duty soldiers (healthy worker effect) tend to be counterbalanced by the accessibility of firearms to these veterans.

Miller, Matthew; Barber, Catherine; Azrael, Deborah, Calle, Eugenia E; Lawler, Elizabeth; Mukamal, Kenneth J. Suicide among US veterans: a prospective study of 500,000 middle-aged and elderly men. American Journal of Epidemiology. 2009; 170:494-500.

20. There are effective ways to reduce suicide without affecting mental health

This introduction to suicide as an international public health problem examines the role of promoting mental health, changing cultural norms, and reducing the availability of lethal means in preventing suicide

Barber, Catherine; Miller, Matthew. A public health approach to preventing suicide. In: Finkel, Madelon L. Perspectives in Public Health:Challenges for the Future. Santa Barbara CA: Praeger Publishers, 2010.

21. Differences in suicide rates across the US are best explained by gun prevalence

This summary of the scientific literature on suicide in the United States emphasizes the importance of levels of household firearm ownership in explaining different rates of suicide over time and across states, households and genders.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deboarh; Barber, Catherine. Suicide mortality in the United States: The importance of attending to method in understanding population-level disparities in the burden of suicide. Annual Review of Public Health 2012;33:393-408.

22. Reducing access to lethal means can begin to reduce suicide rates today

This editorial in an issue of the flagship public health journal devoted entirely to veteran suicide emphasizes the importance of the availability of firearms in determining whether suicide attempts prove fatal.

Miller, Matthew. Preventing suicide by preventing lethal injury: the need to act on what we already know. American Journal of Public Health 2012; 102(S1):e1-3.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm don't want to surrender to the criminals...whether be on the street or in DC. It is you and your anti-gun, pro-regulation ilk that are insisting that I do.
You sure do love arguing with that strawman.

When are you going to debate what I've actually said? LOL!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

<quoted text>
There are cultural reasons for the high suicide rate in Japan. If they had the rate of gun ownership America does, the rate would be exponentially higher.You're not big on critical thinking, are you?
When you're simple-minded, you're going to have a simple-minded solution for everything.
How about some proof of your wild and unfounded claims. Show me data that backs up your claim that the suicide rate would be higher if they had guns. Prove your idiotic claim Danny Boy. Show me proof that the mere presence of a weapon induces mass suicide.

"You're not big on critical thinking, are you?
When you're simple-minded, you're going to have a simple-minded solution for everything." I couldn't describe you better if I tried! You're a complete idiot Danny Boy, get used to it 'cause it ain't gonna' change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your obvious intellectual and comprehension handicaps, I'm going to give you some time to digest the scientific evidence that UTTERLY and TOTALLY refutes your false beliefs on guns and suicide.

Let me know when you're ready for the scientific evidence on guns and homicide rates.

(snicker)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Sham ,what gives ?
You make a fool out of yourself post after post.
Is that what you desire or do you do it for attention ?
New York state passes act banning assault weapons
Democratic Assault Rifle Confiscation Legislation
Dianne Feinstein caught in a lie
Nothing here supports the paranoid belief that there is an effort to disarm America.

Do you think it actually does?

Are you REALLY that stupid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>How about some proof of your wild and unfounded claims. Show me data that backs up your claim that the suicide rate would be higher if they had guns. Prove your idiotic claim Danny Boy. Show me proof that the mere presence of a weapon induces mass suicide.
Don't be stupid. You know that's not what I said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••