You need to put down that Obama Kool-Aid and do a little thinking for yourself.<quoted text>
Horseshit. Obama has brought America out of the worst recession since the Great Depression WHILE reducing the deficit.
Why do you believe the opposite of reality? Is you political ideology really so pathetically weak that you can't face the real-world facts about the economy?
Nevermind. I already know the answer to that question. LOL!
Here is the reality.
In less than five years:
- The number of people on food stamps and govt assistance has DOUBLED;
- The national debt before Obama took office:~$10 trillion. The national debt since Obama: over $17 trillion (an increase in debt of roughly 60% in less than 5 years compared to the previous 200+ years);
- unemployment still over 7%;
- went from being involved in two wars in the middle east to being involved in conflicts in SIX different countries in the middle east (and why are we still in Afghanistan?);
- lies and coverups regarding attacks on our embassies on 9/11/12 in which our Lybian ambassador and three others were killed (the first ambassador to be killed in 30 years)
I could keep going, but my point is made. Obama and his administration has been an abyssmal FAILURE for this country. And it actually started after the midterm elections during Bush's second term when the Dems took control of both the House and Senate.