Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments (Page 105)

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of11,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey traitor-troll, check out THIS nice piece of PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE:
"The section which declares that no law shall restrict the right of the people to bear arms, whether in defense of themselves or of the State, was read a second time.
"Mr. RARIDEN said he would like to know from the gentlemen who reported this section whether it was the intention to permit or prohibit the wearing of concealed weapons. He preferred the language of the old Constitution. He would move to strike out the section and insert the corresponding section of the old Constitution.
"Mr. OWEN said he would suggest to the gentleman from Wayne that if he wished to prohibit the carrying of weapons it would be necessary to change the language of the old Constitution. For if it were declared by Constitutional provision that the people should have the right to bear arms, no law of the Legislature could take away that right."
- Dec. 31, 1850, Afternoon Session.[REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONVENTION FOR THE REVISION OF THE CONSTITUTION THE STATE OF INDIANA. 1850. VOLUME II. H. FOWLER, OFFICIAL REPORTER TO THE CONVENTION. A.H. BROWN, PRINTER TO THE CONVENTION. INDIANAPOLIS, IND 1850.
Do you know what THAT means, traitor-troll? Our governments were EXPRESSLY DENIED in We The People's Constitution from enacting ANY 'law' which contravenes that specific right. They TOTALLY DISREGARDED and OPENLY VIOLATED our Constitution. And engaged in an ONGOING CONSPIRACY to perpetrate the CRIME for over a CENTURY. Our hired servants can be charged with CONSPIRACY to commit TREASON. And face the sentence of DEATH. Just as ANYONE who aided and abetted the CONSPIRACY can. Which of course includes; >YOU<.
Good-bye traitor-troll.
And what does this have to do with what I posted?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
Our hired servants can be charged with CONSPIRACY to commit TREASON. And face the sentence of DEATH. Just as ANYONE who aided and abetted the CONSPIRACY can. Which of course includes; >YOU<.
Good-bye traitor-troll.
Sounds like another threat.

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you REALLY this emotionally retarded? A little frustration because somebody doesn't blindly swallow the bullshit you're spreading and suddenly you begin death threats?

Grow the hell up, WATB.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I have control of the masses? Really?
Wow, you sure give me a lot of power. Why is that? Do I really frighten you that badly? LOL!
Dude, you Clueless with am capital C. You still haven't figured out that you are being made fun of. Ever hear of the word sarcasm?
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your DTMDS is back.
Sad. So sad.
Here's what's sad...well maybe not. Actually it's funny. Poor clueless Danny thinks posters are obsessed with him and suffer from his self named syndrome.
Well Danny, here is reality, the only syndrome sufferer here is you and it's called NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you Clueless with am capital C. You still haven't figured out that you are being made fun of. Ever hear of the word sarcasm?
You may be TRYING to make fun of me.

All you're doing is revealing your embarrassing stupidity and immaturity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what's sad...well maybe not. Actually it's funny. Poor clueless Danny thinks posters are obsessed with him and suffer from his self named syndrome.
Well Danny, here is reality, the only syndrome sufferer here is you and it's called NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
The inability to post about the issues and instead focusing obsessively on me and my personality and my personal life is a primary symptom of DTMDS.

If you don't want me to point it out, stop doing it. Anything to contribute on the topic? Or are personal attacks all you have left?
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You may be TRYING to make fun of me.
All you're doing is revealing your embarrassing stupidity and immaturity.
Still clueless. Funny how just about everyone else thinks your clueless too. That's what happens when one suffers from NARCICCISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I really am not in the mood to talk to someone that is obsessed with himself in weird ways. Maybe you can pull up,some of your multiple personality posters and have a conversation with yourself.
Poor Danny the Dip, you have no respect, just other posters laughing at you. I guess it's good you suffer from NPD, that way you can continue to be clueless, even when it's pointed out to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Still clueless. Funny how just about everyone else thinks your clueless too. That's what happens when one suffers from NARCICCISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I really am not in the mood to talk to someone that is obsessed with himself in weird ways. Maybe you can pull up,some of your multiple personality posters and have a conversation with yourself.
Poor Danny the Dip, you have no respect, just other posters laughing at you. I guess it's good you suffer from NPD, that way you can continue to be clueless, even when it's pointed out to you.
You speak for "everyone else" and tell me what they are all thinking - and then claim I'M the one with a personality disorder? LOL! That's rich.

Seek help, freak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Police hunt California man who gunned down wife and young daughters

US police launched a manhunt Wednesday for a Californian man suspected of killing his wife and two young daughters, and warned that he was armed and dangerous.

Shane Franklin Miller allegedly shot his 34-year-old wife Sandy and daughters Shelby, eight, and 4-year-old Shasta on Tuesday in Shingletown, 230 miles (370 km) north of San Francisco.

“Miller is considered armed and dangerous, possibly having access to a cache of weapons,” said Shasta County Sheriff’s Office
Don Aust, a local school superintendent, said:“I never saw anything like that. We’re a small enough school — one teacher per grade — I can tell when somebody’s going through some kind of problem.

“Nothing had a red flag for me.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/08/police-...

----------

As is so often the case - he was a legal gun owner, a law-abiding citizen ... right up until he wasn't.
FormerParatroope r

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

US police launched a manhunt Wednesday for a Californian man suspected of killing his wife and two young daughters, and warned that he was armed and dangerous.
Shane Franklin Miller allegedly shot his 34-year-old wife Sandy and daughters Shelby, eight, and 4-year-old Shasta on Tuesday in Shingletown, 230 miles (370 km) north of San Francisco.
“Miller is considered armed and dangerous, possibly having access to a cache of weapons,” said Shasta County Sheriff’s Office
Don Aust, a local school superintendent, said:“I never saw anything like that. We’re a small enough school — one teacher per grade — I can tell when somebody’s going through some kind of problem.
----------
As is so often the case - he was a legal gun owner, a law-abiding citizen ... right up until he wasn't.
These incidents are few, yet each is a tragedy. People do not just snap, unless it is a Hollywood movie. There were more than likely signs that were missed.

Yet this does not support another law if a ban. It actually supports better mental health programs.

California makes it hard to have a firearm, so the extra laws there were not a help.

For each of these incidents you find and post, they can be matched with posts of people stopping a violent act with a firearm.

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sounds like another threat.
What the hell is wrong with you? Are you REALLY this emotionally retarded? A little frustration because somebody doesn't blindly swallow the bullshit you're spreading and suddenly you begin death threats?
Grow the hell up, WATB.
Merely outlining the punishment for TREASON, TRAITOR-TROLL. And TREASON against We The People and our Constitution is what you ARE most certainly guilty of. You have openly and publicly called out for direct INFRINGEMENT of We The People's Constitution. And repeatedly broadcasted your desire to aid and abet those that desire to VIOLATE the Constitution. You advocated it, and promoted it with great fervor. All of which, as previously noted, is a matter of public record.

Now I realize that your severe mental retardation prevents you from acknowledging REALITY. And perhaps the court may even have mercy on you when passing sentence. Your fellow citizens however, might not hold that same view....

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>He has the control the masses down pat but I would say he more like Obama .
Smile in your face as he stabs you in the back.
You know, you do have a point there!....

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sad. So sad.
Indeed you are trash-can-man. It's good that you are finally coming to grips with the fact. They do say that admission is the first step in recovery. But in your case, I wouldn't hold my breath....

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Calm down killer. No reason to go all Godwin. I'm just asking a simple question.
The religion you are demonstrating here doesn't look like Christianity, and you're quoting Hebrew scripture - so it's simple logic that maybe you're Jewish.
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."--Jesus, Matthew 5:17-18

It has become painfully obvious that you know very little about a whole lot.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bureau of Justice Statistics: Among the over-20s, 60 percent of gun deaths are from suicides, compared with 37 percent for homicides.
Accidents with guns and suicide by gun account for over 2/3 of all gun deaths in the United States. No wonder you don't care about them - you're desperate for any excuse to ignore the FACT that 33,000 Americans die by gun every single year.
You care about yourself and your family. I care about everyone in the United States. That's what makes me a patriot and you a selfish, un-American conservative.
Just proving the old saying: The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
Yeah...for one particular age group. You still got caught in a f-ing lie. You are so full of SH!T !

Here's another interesting FACT for you. Most "accidental" gun deaths are the result of idiots not following the four basic rules of handling firearms (look them up). In other words...Darwin in action. So no, I don't feel sorry for them. I do feel a great deal of anger when parents fail to educate their kids, or worse....REFUSE to educate kids, on the proper use and handling of firearms and it results in the curiosity of the kid ending in tragedy. Teach kids at a young age to respect firearms and you will remove any mystique that forearm has, thus saving MANY innocent lives.

AS far as suicides go, while I think they are tragic, there is not a damn thing you or I or any amount of legislation will do to prevent someone from taking their own life. If they are determined to kill themselves...they will find a way whether they have access to a firearm or not (eg. Japan).

So what are we left with.....homicides. And the number homicides per year have been on a steady DECLINE for years despite a massive surge in gun ownership over that same time frame, along with other crime stats.

Now PISS OFF!

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

----------
So when are you going to open up that crystal ball store so we can predict when something bad is going to happen? I hope it is soon. My crystal ball is broken.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your DTMDS is back.
Sad. So sad.
Unfuckingbelievable!!!!!! You really think EVERYTHING is about YOU, don't ya? It's quite clear to everyone else that you are suffering the only known case of DTMDS. Here's a shocker for ya, the rest of us don't live in Dantopia.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

----------
What does this story have to do with me and my firearms? What logic (for lack of a better word) do you use to justify holding me and every other law abiding gun owner out there responsible for the acts of an individual that we don't even know?

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan -

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Unfuckingbelievable!!! !!! You really think EVERYTHING is about YOU, don't ya? It's quite clear to everyone else that you are suffering the only known case of DTMDS. Here's a shocker for ya, the rest of us don't live in Dantopia.
He is a legend in his own mind.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Unfuckingbelievable!!! !!! You really think EVERYTHING is about YOU, don't ya? It's quite clear to everyone else that you are suffering the only known case of DTMDS. Here's a shocker for ya, the rest of us don't live in Dantopia.
It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder. In other words, Danny the Dip, is in love with himself. I bet he can't go by a mirror without taking a LONG look at himself. He thinks we suffer from his self named syndrome when in reality we are laughing our heads off at this clueless clown.
What's funny is that he is sooooo in love with himself, he has a need to let everyone know that he's THE MAN!! This joker should be in comedy!

He'll accuse me of DAN THE MAN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME becauss of what I just posted. What a clueless loser....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of11,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••