Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments (Page 104)

Showing posts 2,061 - 2,080 of11,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who avoids the relevant opposing posts by proclaiming yourself the "winner" no matter how resoundingly others totally defeat your foolish ineffectual arguments. You're a legend in your own mind Danny Boy but you're a pathetic dope in the mind of everyone else.
Oh, if only wishing would make it so!

Sorry, you're wrong. That simply doesn't happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant and unresponsive.
Yeah, I already saw that.

No need to keep proclaiming that you've lost the debate. LOL!
Bilbo Baggins

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Keep your guns loaded and don't leave home without one. The life you save may be your own.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who avoids the relevant opposing posts by proclaiming yourself the "winner" no matter how resoundingly others totally defeat your foolish ineffectual arguments. You're a legend in your own mind Danny Boy but you're a pathetic dope in the mind of everyone else.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ain't that the truth! The only person that loves and admires Danny...is Danny! Ha! Ha!

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No debate left. Only childish name-calling.
I accept your white flag of surrender, coward. LMAO!
Here you go DRONE, your 'militia' argument is SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES:

"Let me ask attention to an illustration nearer home. The only case in which there has ever existed a real necessity for the interposition of military force to preserve the peace in Massachusetts.(except in the days of 1775, when the people took arms, to put down the military,) was the "Shay's Rebellion;" and then, gentlemen who glorify the militia must remember the people armed themselves to suppress an insurrection headed by a militia officer, with militia men for the mass of his followers.

"Now, Mr. Chairman, gentlemen talk about the necessity of this volunteer militia, in order to prevent mobs in Massachusetts. Let me ask, Sir, how many there are of them? I understand that the whole number is not more than four or five thousand: or at the farthest, we may say seven thousand. Now, can any gentleman seriously suppose that the peace of this whole Commonwealth is preserved by this insignificant body men? Sir, it is the law-abiding, peace-loving, order-preserving citizens of Massachusetts, whom we are indebted for the feeling of which we enjoy."

- Francis W. Bird, June 20, 1853,[OFFICIAL REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS IN THE STATE CONVENTION, ASSEMBLED MAY 4TH, 1853, TO REVISE AND AMEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE Commonwealth of Massachusetts VOLUME SECOND. BOSTON: WHITE
& POTTER, PRINTERS TO THE CONVENTION, 1853.]

Go away, you treasonous drone.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, I already saw that.
No need to keep proclaiming that you've lost the debate. LOL!
Irrelevant and unresponsive.

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wait a second. You're not SERIOUSLY going to try to act like you're a defender of God, are you? Or that you're in a position to judge ME?
LMAO!
You callously dismiss the needless deaths of 33,000 of your fellow citizens every year and you have the GALL to act like you have some kind of relationship with God! Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit, you un-American pagan!
Here you go DRONE, judgement from God Himself:

"Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness [which] they have prescribed;

"To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to TAKE AWAY THE RIGHT from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and [that] they may rob the fatherless!

"And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation [which] shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

"Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand [is] stretched out still."

- Isaiah 10:1-4

I'm sure there's an extra HOT place reserved JUST FOR YOU, traitor-troll.

SEE YA, wouldn't want to BE YA!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
Oh boy! Now GayDavy is speaking for GOD!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go
Vikings: Spam, spam Spam spam....

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! Now GayDavy is speaking for GOD!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
READ IT AND WEEP, traitor-troll:

Oooooops! There goes the LIE-beral 'militia' theory!

"Let me ask attention to an illustration nearer home. The only case in which there has ever existed a real necessity for the interposition of military force to preserve the peace in Massachusetts.(except in the days of 1775, when the PEOPLE TOOK ARMS, to put down the military,) was the "Shay's Rebellion;" and then, gentlemen who glorify the militia must remember the PEOPLE ARMED THEMSELVES to suppress an insurrection headed by a militia officer, with militia men for the mass of his followers.

"Now, Mr. Chairman, gentlemen talk about the necessity of this volunteer militia, in order to prevent mobs in Massachusetts. Let me ask, Sir, how many there are of them? I understand that the whole number is not more than four or five thousand: or at the farthest, we may say seven thousand. Now, can any gentleman seriously suppose that the peace of this whole Commonwealth is preserved by this insignificant body men? Sir, it is the law-abiding, peace-loving, order-preserving citizens of Massachusetts, whom we are indebted for the feeling of which we enjoy."

- Francis W. Bird, June 20, 1853,[OFFICIAL REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS IN THE STATE CONVENTION, ASSEMBLED MAY 4TH, 1853, TO REVISE AND AMEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE Commonwealth of Massachusetts VOLUME SECOND. BOSTON: WHITE

Good-bye, vile traitor-troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go DRONE, your 'militia' argument is SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES:
"Let me ask attention to an illustration nearer home. The only case in which there has ever existed a real necessity for the interposition of military force to preserve the peace in Massachusetts.(except in the days of 1775, when the people took arms, to put down the military,) was the "Shay's Rebellion;" and then, gentlemen who glorify the militia must remember the people armed themselves to suppress an insurrection headed by a militia officer, with militia men for the mass of his followers.
Go away, you treasonous drone.
What militia argument was that?

What militia argument did I make?

Do you even know? Or are you simply arguing with what you IMAGINE I said? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant and unresponsive.
Keep waiving that flag, loser! It's all you have left. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness [which] they have prescribed;
"To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to TAKE AWAY THE RIGHT from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and [that] they may rob the fatherless!
"And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation [which] shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
"Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand [is] stretched out still."
- Isaiah 10:1-4
I'm sure there's an extra HOT place reserved JUST FOR YOU, traitor-troll.
SEE YA, wouldn't want to BE YA!
You're quoting Hebrew scripture. Are you Jewish?

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're quoting Hebrew scripture. Are you Jewish?
Why, are you Adolph Hitler?
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Dippy Danny, I had to spell it out for you earlier and you still haven't figured it out. Soooooo.... I 'll go real slow for you this time...
Y o u a r e b e i n g m a d e f u n o f! If I were you I would stop with the flag of surrender comments because we all know, and that includes you, that you are way in over your head and your idotic comments are just reinforcing your incompetence.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has the control the masses down pat but I would say he more like Obama .

Smile in your face as he stabs you in the back.

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey traitor-troll, check out THIS nice piece of PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE:

"The section which declares that no law shall restrict the right of the people to bear arms, whether in defense of themselves or of the State, was read a second time.
"Mr. RARIDEN said he would like to know from the gentlemen who reported this section whether it was the intention to permit or prohibit the wearing of concealed weapons. He preferred the language of the old Constitution. He would move to strike out the section and insert the corresponding section of the old Constitution.
"Mr. OWEN said he would suggest to the gentleman from Wayne that if he wished to prohibit the carrying of weapons it would be necessary to change the language of the old Constitution. For if it were declared by Constitutional provision that the people should have the right to bear arms, no law of the Legislature could take away that right."

- Dec. 31, 1850, Afternoon Session.[REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONVENTION FOR THE REVISION OF THE CONSTITUTION THE STATE OF INDIANA. 1850. VOLUME II. H. FOWLER, OFFICIAL REPORTER TO THE CONVENTION. A.H. BROWN, PRINTER TO THE CONVENTION. INDIANAPOLIS, IND 1850.

Do you know what THAT means, traitor-troll? Our governments were EXPRESSLY DENIED in We The People's Constitution from enacting ANY 'law' which contravenes that specific right. They TOTALLY DISREGARDED and OPENLY VIOLATED our Constitution. And engaged in an ONGOING CONSPIRACY to perpetrate the CRIME for over a CENTURY. Our hired servants can be charged with CONSPIRACY to commit TREASON. And face the sentence of DEATH. Just as ANYONE who aided and abetted the CONSPIRACY can. Which of course includes; >YOU<.

Good-bye traitor-troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Ha! Ha! Ain't that the truth! The only person that loves and admires Danny...is Danny! Ha! Ha!
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dippy Danny, I had to spell it out for you earlier and you still haven't figured it out. Soooooo.... I 'll go real slow for you this time...
Y o u a r e b e i n g m a d e f u n o f! If I were you I would stop with the flag of surrender comments because we all know, and that includes you, that you are way in over your head and your idotic comments are just reinforcing your incompetence.
Your DTMDS is back.

Sad. So sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Calm down killer. No reason to go all Godwin. I'm just asking a simple question.

The religion you are demonstrating here doesn't look like Christianity, and you're quoting Hebrew scripture - so it's simple logic that maybe you're Jewish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>He has the control the masses down pat but I would say he more like Obama .
Smile in your face as he stabs you in the back.
I have control of the masses? Really?

Wow, you sure give me a lot of power. Why is that? Do I really frighten you that badly? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,061 - 2,080 of11,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••