Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10952 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2383 May 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
But not an unlimited right - as the SCOTUS has repeatedly stated.
When you advocate for an unlimited right for any and every person to own any firearm they want and as much ammo as they want, you aren't arguing about the Constitution.
That is an argument in support of 33,000 dead Americans every single year. That argument is unpatriotic and un-American and repulsive to every patriotic American. If you had a sense of shame, you'd be ashamed of yourself.
Irrelevant and unresponsive.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#2384 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's why your 'master' keeps pushing repeatedly for FAILED policies. Ones that have been PROVEN to cost the lives of THOUSANDS. As well as slaughtering MILLIONS of babies. Even going so far as to advocate and support PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS:
Michelle Obama: partial-birth abortion is "legitimate medical procedure"
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miller/12...
You freaks MURDER the innocent. And try to take our guns so that we won't fight back when we get sick and tired of your murderous schemes.
Take a hike, you traitor to mankind.
Pro-gun and anti-choice.

God you're predictable.

Chambersburg, PA

#2385 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant and unresponsive.
Avoiding the argument I see.

Thanks. That's how I know I've won.

LOL!
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#2386 May 8, 2013
Gee Danny, Those are really your words....ilrelevent and unresponsive....you have said those words long before anyone else, so I guess all the time you used thise words and according to you, it means you have been avoiding the arguement and you lose. Talk about not comprehending, that's you, You don't even know when your being made fun of by someone using YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

Hilarious, poor clueless Danny!

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2387 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, you posted this already.
It's your lame, un-American way of explaining away the needless deaths of 33,000 of your fellow citizens every single year.
Patriotic Americans who love their country want that death to stop.
You just want everybody to access to whatever and as many firearms as they want without regulation or oversight.
No, more like the ACTUAL FACTS that >you< have NO WAY of refuting. So you turn to more of your LAME and MEANINGLESS conjecture in the perverse attempt to cover your GROSS INADEQUACY.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2388 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Pro-gun and anti-choice.
God you're predictable.
You have the gall to use God in one of your perverse answers? You do realize that you are going to have to give an account for EVERY word you have written or spoken, right traitor-troll? Wow, you're one of the most unthinking people that I've ever encountered. Take a hike, drone.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#2389 May 8, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun fetish kills 33,000 Americans every year?
How exactly does a gun fetish kill 33,000 Americans every year?
You should be ashamed to post what you did. Your post should win the award of the year for most stupid. Using your logic our founding fathers were UN-American. Without our Second Amendment we will have nothing...we will lose everything. I have retired military in my family and many friends, according to your logic all are UN-American, treasonous and a POS!
You lack common sense Dan. You must of missed history class and I bet you come from a long line of family welfare scum. You're just like Obama...he lived off the system and failed at everything he was involved in. A community "failed" organizer does not make a leader...his failed presidency is clear proof.
Dan the Man you are the UN-American, treasonous POS! Wake up dummy and look at all the posters you disagree with you...that alone should be enough for you to question your beliefs.
By the way how is your union job going?
Job and Danny are like oil and water. They don't mix well together. The closest thing Danny has to a job is opening his welfare check and using his food stamps. He probably has a free Obama phone. Remember that ugly toothless black woman raving how she loved her Obama phone and Romney sucks? That was probably Danny's girlfriend or maybe it was Danny himself!

Chambersburg, PA

#2390 May 8, 2013
think about it wrote:
Gee Danny, Those are really your words....ilrelevent and unresponsive....you have said those words long before anyone else, so I guess all the time you used thise words and according to you, it means you have been avoiding the arguement and you lose. Talk about not comprehending, that's you, You don't even know when your being made fun of by someone using YOUR OWN WORDS!!!
Hilarious, poor clueless Danny!
Seriously, don't try to be clever. You simply don't have the IQ to pull it off.

I've labeled obviously irrelevant and unresponsive posts as such. Bigfoot is playing a game and avoiding relevant and responsive posts with the same words.

Big difference.

Which is obvious to anyone with more than half a brain.

Chambersburg, PA

#2391 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, more like the ACTUAL FACTS that >you< have NO WAY of refuting. So you turn to more of your LAME and MEANINGLESS conjecture in the perverse attempt to cover your GROSS INADEQUACY.
There may have been some actual facts in your post, but your conclusion is exactly how I described it - disgusting un-American rationalization for honestly facing the deaths of 33,000 of your fellow citizens every single year.

But you don't want to talk about that, do you? No that horrific fact is inconvenient to your irrational gun fetish, so you dance around it and try to avoid it. Like the sniveling coward you are.

Chambersburg, PA

#2392 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the gall to use God in one of your perverse answers? You do realize that you are going to have to give an account for EVERY word you have written or spoken, right traitor-troll? Wow, you're one of the most unthinking people that I've ever encountered. Take a hike, drone.
Wait a second. You're not SERIOUSLY going to try to act like you're a defender of God, are you? Or that you're in a position to judge ME?

LMAO!

You callously dismiss the needless deaths of 33,000 of your fellow citizens every year and you have the GALL to act like you have some kind of relationship with God! Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit, you un-American pagan!

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2393 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I've labeled obviously irrelevant and unresponsive posts as such. Bigfoot is playing a game and avoiding relevant and responsive posts with the same words.
Big difference.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOSER! Take a hike drone.

Chambersburg, PA

#2394 May 8, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Job and Danny are like oil and water. They don't mix well together. The closest thing Danny has to a job is opening his welfare check and using his food stamps. He probably has a free Obama phone. Remember that ugly toothless black woman raving how she loved her Obama phone and Romney sucks? That was probably Danny's girlfriend or maybe it was Danny himself!
Uh oh! More fantasies about my personal life.

Go take your meds, chambersburg. Your DTMDS symptoms are surfacing again. LOL!

Boggy Creek

#2395 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Avoiding the argument I see.
Thanks. That's how I know I've won.
LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#2396 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOSER! Take a hike drone.
LOL! No debate left. Only childish name-calling.

I accept your white flag of surrender, coward. LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#2397 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
And a white flag from Bigfoot too!

Run away, chickenshit. Run AWAY!

LMAO!

Boggy Creek

#2398 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Big difference.
You are the one who avoids the relevant opposing posts by proclaiming yourself the "winner" no matter how resoundingly others totally defeat your foolish ineffectual arguments. You're a legend in your own mind Danny Boy but you're a pathetic dope in the mind of everyone else.

Boggy Creek

#2399 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
And a white flag from Bigfoot too!
Run away, chickenshit. Run AWAY!
LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#2400 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who avoids the relevant opposing posts by proclaiming yourself the "winner" no matter how resoundingly others totally defeat your foolish ineffectual arguments. You're a legend in your own mind Danny Boy but you're a pathetic dope in the mind of everyone else.
Oh, if only wishing would make it so!

Sorry, you're wrong. That simply doesn't happen.

Chambersburg, PA

#2401 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
Yeah, I already saw that.

No need to keep proclaiming that you've lost the debate. LOL!
Bilbo Baggins

El Centro, CA

#2402 May 8, 2013
Keep your guns loaded and don't leave home without one. The life you save may be your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... 1 hr javawhey 577
News Lash Hansborough: Second Amendment no longer ap... 2 hr The Green Watchdog 9
Shooting at Lake Hefner Restaurant in OKC 11 hr The Green Watchdog 5
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 13 hr Shelly Bl 1,562
News Committee rejects bill to arm teachers Thu Joseph DeDominicis 3
News Texas Moms Demand Action President Charged for ... Thu judy 16
News Saratoga proposes firearm safety ordinance May 19 WTF 2