Kansas town says Kobach can't use rep...

Kansas town says Kobach can't use replica gun in parade

There are 17 comments on the Seattle Times story from Oct 12, 2018, titled Kansas town says Kobach can't use replica gun in parade. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Organizers of a small-town Kansas parade have told Republican Kris Kobach that he must remove a replica machine gun from the back of a Jeep that's become a key part of his campaign for governor and emblematic of his support for gun rights. An attorney for the organizing committee for Iola's Farm City Days said it was in talks Friday with Kobach's campaign to find a compromise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2018
F em.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#2 Oct 13, 2018
He should replace it with a replica ICBM, their heads would pop and the entertainment value would be priceless.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 Oct 13, 2018
Get Out wrote:
He should replace it with a replica ICBM, their heads would pop and the entertainment value would be priceless.
Wonder if young Kim could provide one?
The Green Watch Dog

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 13, 2018
As the right continues to become more aggressive, violent, and intimidating.
Now we have a candidate that drives around that one day may even come full terms with his promise. We will not stand down.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#5 Oct 13, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
As the right continues to become more aggressive, violent, and intimidating.
Now we have a candidate that drives around that one day may even come full terms with his promise. We will not stand down.
HHAhahahaha first POPPED head of the dayÖ Iím unsure what GWD is trying to say, can anyone decipher his incoherent post?

Since: Mar 17

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 13, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
As the right continues to become more aggressive, violent, and intimidating.
Now we have a candidate that drives around that one day may even come full terms with his promise. We will not stand down.
Spoken like a true hypocrite. I seem to recall a proximate democrats named Maxine Waters that encited violent protects by encouraging it. The libtards wrote the playbook on everything you mentioned.

Since: Mar 17

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Oct 13, 2018
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>

HHAhahahaha first POPPED head of the dayÖ Iím unsure what GWD is trying to say, can anyone decipher his incoherent post?
Probably not.

He knows not what he posts...
Say What

West Yellowstone, MT

#8 Oct 14, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
As the right continues to become more aggressive, violent, and intimidating.
Now we have a candidate that drives around that one day may even come full terms with his promise. We will not stand down.
The right is more aggressive, violent and intimidating? Really??? Give us some examples.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>The right is more aggressive, violent and intimidating? Really??? Give us some examples.
Antifa in Portland.
The Green Watch Dog

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>The right is more aggressive, violent and intimidating? Really??? Give us some examples.
Republican tough guys are known for violence. Their strong arm boys of a far-right group called the Proud Boys. They wear MAGA hats. The other day they were invited to speak at a Metropolitan Republican Club in New York City. I see them here as well. Gave me dirty looks last week when i called them out.

Since: Mar 17

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 14, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican tough guys are known for violence. Their strong arm boys of a far-right group called the Proud Boys. They wear MAGA hats. The other day they were invited to speak at a Metropolitan Republican Club in New York City. I see them here as well. Gave me dirty looks last week when i called them out.
So no real sources other than your own conjecture. Typical as always.

You called someone out? That's a stretch.
Doubt you've got the coconuts to do so.
Say What

West Yellowstone, MT

#12 Oct 15, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican tough guys are known for violence. Their strong arm boys of a far-right group called the Proud Boys. They wear MAGA hats. The other day they were invited to speak at a Metropolitan Republican Club in New York City. I see them here as well. Gave me dirty looks last week when i called them out.
Gave you dirty looks????? Ooooooooh, you poor baby. I bet the recent elderly people on Portland, especially the one in a wheel chair would have preferred a dirty look. Wearing a MAGA hat is violence??? Really?
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Oct 15, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Gave you dirty looks????? Ooooooooh, you poor baby. I bet the recent elderly people on Portland, especially the one in a wheel chair would have preferred a dirty look. Wearing a MAGA hat is violence??? Really?
Well the young cowards have to pick on someone they can whip.
The Green Watch Dog

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Oct 15, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Gave you dirty looks????? Ooooooooh, you poor baby. I bet the recent elderly people on Portland, especially the one in a wheel chair would have preferred a dirty look. Wearing a MAGA hat is violence??? Really?
I believe business owners should have the right to ban these hats at their preference. They did when asked for any type of hat worn as dress code requires. I didn't care snuff about the mean looks. They stomped out of the restaurant all mad.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#15 Oct 15, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican tough guys are known for violence. Their strong arm boys of a far-right group called the Proud Boys. They wear MAGA hats. The other day they were invited to speak at a Metropolitan Republican Club in New York City. I see them here as well. Gave me dirty looks last week when i called them out.
You didnít call anyone out. In todayís cell phone camera world you should be able to post proof on YouTube.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#16 Oct 15, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe business owners should have the right to ban these hats at their preference. They did when asked for any type of hat worn as dress code requires. I didn't care snuff about the mean looks. They stomped out of the restaurant all mad.
Letís see the news article or video proof you called these guys out. I may not agree with what people wear but now youíre also advocating censoring their 1st Amendment right. I doubt thereís a dress code in the restaurant either...
Say What

West Yellowstone, MT

#17 Oct 15, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe business owners should have the right to ban these hats at their preference. They did when asked for any type of hat worn as dress code requires. I didn't care snuff about the mean looks. They stomped out of the restaurant all mad.
Yet if a business owner would have banned an Obama hat (at their preference) they would have been dubbed racist.

Keep hacking at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrat congressman says government should use... Sun NICK 5
News Another Mass Shooting, but This Time House Demo... Nov 16 waco1909 11
News Six Un-Armed Off-Duty Police Inside Bar during ... Nov 11 duzitreallymatter 3
News Did Armed Black Panthers Lobby and Intimidate o... Nov 7 whiney beech 3
News WTOC sits down for one-on-one with Stacey Abrams Nov 6 Get Out 4
News Ga Gov: Armed New Black Panther Party Campaigns... Nov 5 whiney beech 1
News Pittsburgh Shooting Has Jews Wondering If They ... Nov 4 whiney beech 5