Watch the Pro-Gun Commercial American...

Watch the Pro-Gun Commercial Americans Apparently Aren't...

There are 102 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Watch the Pro-Gun Commercial Americans Apparently Aren't.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Daniel Defense, a leading firearms company in the Unites States, wanted to air one of its commercials during the 2014 NFL Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Dec 9, 2013
WASHINGTON — Freshman Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of cocaine and at an emotional evening news conference said he would take a leave of absence while undergoing treatment.

Radel did not resign his seat in Congress or say how long he would be absent. He said he would donate his salary to charity during his leave and was starting intensive treatment immediately.

He was sentenced to one year of probation and fined $250 on the misdemeanor charge.

STORY: Work for district will continue, even in Radel's absence
STORY: Congressman's dad recounts tearful call after arrest

Radel said he was "owning up to my actions," though he did not mention drugs or cocaine and referred to facing "this disease." He asked for prayers for his wife and child and forgiveness for himself.

"I believe in forgiveness and redemption," said Radel, who was elected a year ago in a solidly Republican district in the Fort Myers-Naples area with the backing of conservative Tea Party activists. "I hope southwest Florida can forgive me for this. I've let them down," he said.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#29 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
WASHINGTON — Freshman Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of cocaine and at an emotional evening news conference said he would take a leave of absence while undergoing treatment.
Radel did not resign his seat in Congress or say how long he would be absent. He said he would donate his salary to charity during his leave and was starting intensive treatment immediately.
He was sentenced to one year of probation and fined $250 on the misdemeanor charge.
STORY: Work for district will continue, even in Radel's absence
STORY: Congressman's dad recounts tearful call after arrest
Radel said he was "owning up to my actions," though he did not mention drugs or cocaine and referred to facing "this disease." He asked for prayers for his wife and child and forgiveness for himself.
"I believe in forgiveness and redemption," said Radel, who was elected a year ago in a solidly Republican district in the Fort Myers-Naples area with the backing of conservative Tea Party activists. "I hope southwest Florida can forgive me for this. I've let them down," he said.
Gun Violence is Not a Republican Problem, It’s a Democratic Problem

...67% of firearm murders took place in the country’s 50 largest metro areas. The 62 cities in those metro areas have a firearm murder rate of 9.7, more than twice the national average. Among teenagers the firearm murder rate is 14.6 or almost three times the national average.

Those are the crowded cities of Obamerica. Those are the places with the most restrictive gun control laws and the highest crime rates. And many of them have been run by Democrats and their political machines for almost as long as they have been broken.

Obama won every major city in the election, except for Jacksonville and Salt Lake City. And the higher the death rate, the bigger his victory.

He won New Orleans by 80 to 17 where the murder rate is ten times higher than the national average. He won Detroit, where the murder rate of 53 per 100,000 people is the second highest in the country and twice as high as any country in the world, including the Congo and South Africa. He won it 73 to 26. And then he celebrated his victory in Chicago where the murder rate is three times the statewide average....
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/gun-...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
SOUNDS LIKE A DEMONRAT PROBLEM TO ME:
>>>“A study published in the American Journal of Drug and Alcohol
Nope.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Obama won every major city in the election, except for Jacksonville and Salt Lake City.
And he won the major states and he won the majority vote.

I know: you're confused as to why your Herman Cain didn't win even with your endorsement and blessing from God.

Maybe you had it wrong, eh, Vance?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#35 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Yes, troll. It's a FACT.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#36 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he won the major states and he won the majority vote.
I know: you're confused as to why your Herman Cain didn't win even with your endorsement and blessing from God.
Maybe you had it wrong, eh, Vance?
Changing people's quotes now, traitor-troll?

Yeah, that's the only way you foul treasonous demonrats can win on anything - cheating.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, troll. It's a FACT.
~stomp stomp stomp~

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

MOMMY! I SAID IT WAS A FACT!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why won't anyone believe me????

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#38 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing people's quotes now, traitor-troll?
Gosh, Vance: I don't have to change anyone's quotes.

When I want to quote you, I will put it between quote marks.

You do I have no shortage of your quotes, Shug?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#39 Dec 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
MOMMY! I SAID IT WAS A FACT!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Why won't anyone believe me????
And no one will EVER believe you, troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#40 Dec 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, Vance: I don't have to change anyone's quotes.
When I want to quote you, I will put it between quote marks.
You do I have no shortage of your quotes, Shug?
Doesn't matter, you'll be leaving soon.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41 Dec 10, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, you'll be leaving soon.
You'll be in jail soon, Shug.

Even in Phoenix where they turn a blind eye to pedophiles... they turn only so far.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#42 Dec 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be in jail soon, Shug.
Even in Phoenix where they turn a blind eye to pedophiles... they turn only so far.
So pedophilia is your new addiction now, eh O' perverse one? What's the matter 'shug', all of the adults turned their nose up at you? Can't wait until some parent catches you perversely trying to make advances at their child. And then proceeds to turn you into a bloody pulp.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43 Dec 10, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
So pedophilia is your new addiction now, eh O' perverse one?
Time for that battery replacement, Trotsky.

Don't be late.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#44 Dec 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for that battery replacement, Trotsky.
Don't be late.
You renamed yourself "Trotsky"? And what do you need to replace your batteries for, your vibrator?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#47 Dec 10, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun Violence is Not a Republican Problem, It’s a Democratic Problem
...67% of firearm murders took place in the country’s 50 largest metro areas. The 62 cities in those metro areas have a firearm murder rate of 9.7, more than twice the national average. Among teenagers the firearm murder rate is 14.6 or almost three times the national average.
Those are the crowded cities of Obamerica. Those are the places with the most restrictive gun control laws and the highest crime rates. And many of them have been run by Democrats and their political machines for almost as long as they have been broken.
Obama won every major city in the election, except for Jacksonville and Salt Lake City. And the higher the death rate, the bigger his victory.
He won New Orleans by 80 to 17 where the murder rate is ten times higher than the national average. He won Detroit, where the murder rate of 53 per 100,000 people is the second highest in the country and twice as high as any country in the world, including the Congo and South Africa. He won it 73 to 26. And then he celebrated his victory in Chicago where the murder rate is three times the statewide average....
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/gun-...
Interesting post.

No one ever knew Richard Daley SENIOR was Chicago's father of communism. And, Detroit hasn't had a republican mayor since 1962. The communists clearly destroyed Detroit by raising taxes and increasing regulations, sending jobs and factories overseas (some factories went south). To this day the communists are blaming the capitalists and Mitt Romney for Detroit's collapse.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#48 Dec 10, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting post.
No one ever knew Richard Daley SENIOR was Chicago's father of communism. And, Detroit hasn't had a republican mayor since 1962. The communists clearly destroyed Detroit by raising taxes and increasing regulations, sending jobs and factories overseas (some factories went south). To this day the communists are blaming the capitalists and Mitt Romney for Detroit's collapse.
Indeed. Sickening how they have expanded their treason, isn't it?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#50 Dec 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
explain this
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
MILLER: Gun ownership up, crime down
FBI violent-crime rates show safer nation with more gun owners

...“This is not a one-year anomaly, but a steady decline in the FBI’s violent-crime rates,” said Andrew Arulanandam, spokesman for the National Rifle Association.“It would be disingenuous for anyone to not credit increased self-defense laws to account for this decline.”
Mr. Arulanandam pointed out that only a handful of states had concealed-carry programs 25 years ago, when the violent-crime rate peaked. Today, 41 states either allow carrying without a permit or have “shall issue” laws that make it easy for just about any noncriminal to get a permit. Illinois and Washington, D.C., are the only places that refuse to recognize the right to bear arms. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence did not respond to requests for comment.
If the gun grabbers were right, we’d be in the middle of a crime wave, considering how many guns are on the streets.“Firearms sales have increased substantially since right after the 2008 election,” said Bill Brassard, spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), which represents the $4 billion firearms and ammunition industry.“There was a leveling off in 2010, but now we’re seeing a surge again.”
The FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) serves as one of the best indicators of gun sales because it counts each time someone buys a gun. Checks hit an all-time high of 16.5 million last year. In the first five months of this year, the numbers have gone up 10 percent over the same period last year as Americans rush to the gun store in case President Obama decides to exercise “more flexibility” in restricting guns in a second term....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51 Dec 11, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting post.
No one ever knew Richard Daley SENIOR was Chicago's father of communism.
That's because most people don't take as many mind-altering drugs as you, dear.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52 Dec 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
MILLER: Gun ownership up, crime down
Never a quote when you need it, eh, Trotsky?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53 Dec 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because most people don't take as many mind-altering drugs as you, dear.
It's mind-boggling..........how many more facts can you repress ? Are you thinking of killing someone ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'We can't be intimidated' 14 min payme 116
News Charleston Gazette-Mail Spreads Lies About West... 1 hr Zoey 1
News 'It's a matter of liberty. We should be ashamed... 17 hr Jagermann 3
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... Mon Truth and Facts 107
Facing possible ban, more Americans are buying ... Aug 30 Truth and Facts 7
News Joe The Plumber Stands By Shocking Holocaust Ch... (Jun '12) Aug 30 Swedenforever 7
News Why the U.S. is No. 1 -- in mass shootings Aug 28 Truth and Facts 7
More from around the web