Poll: Americans doubt Congress will p...

Poll: Americans doubt Congress will pass gun laws

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from May 23, 2013, titled Poll: Americans doubt Congress will pass gun laws. In it, USA Today reports that:

A new Pew Research Center poll finds broad support for background checks on gun purchases, but 6 in 10 Americans doubt Congress will pass gun control laws this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 23, 2013
But I thought they had 90% of citizens demanding it? Attention Americans - this is how they are trying to control your thoughts. They repeat a lie so often it becomes fact. I suggest 90% of Americans don't agree the sky is blue, yet this lie was shoved down our throats by the gov AND the msm for months before breaking its back across the rock of truth. The truth being that less than 35% supported this unconstitutional nonsense.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 May 23, 2013
You need to look at the numbers progressively. 90% of the 20% that believe more laws will stop the violence actually believe it.
Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 23, 2013
RustyS wrote:
You need to look at the numbers progressively. 90% of the 20% that believe more laws will stop the violence actually believe it.
Like Lois Lerner (IRS Chief) I'm just not good math. Thanks for explaining Rusty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 26 min Red Cloud 1,458
News AG Healey's assault weapons order is an overdue... 1 hr Get Out 3
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 7 hr serfs up 949
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished 9 hr Banned 2016 4
News Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment (Dec '14) Jul 16 Prep-for-Dep 60
News Q&A: What are the firearms rules for the GOP co... Jul 13 Banned 2016 1
News What Paul Ryan wants in Donald Trumpa s vice-pr... Jul 13 spud 3
More from around the web