Maag bill would change concealed carr...

Maag bill would change concealed carry regulations

There are 1 comment on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Maag bill would change concealed carry regulations. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Ohioans would be able to carry concealed guns in churches, day cares, private airplanes and government buildings under a new Ohio bill introduced by Rep. Ron Maag, R-Lebanon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Mike P

Bangor, ME

#1 Jul 21, 2013
About time someone got smart. The only way to stop the crazies is to have enough people armed and willing to do what is necessary to end this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop white on white crime 31 min Truth and Facts 32
News Concealed Carry Shot Down-- Supporters Will Giv... (Mar '06) 50 min Denny CranesPlace 4
News D.C. chief: 'We will arrest armed protesters' (May '13) Wed Truth and Facts 639
News COD Offers Classes Promoting Firearm Safety thi... May 25 Dr David 1
News No wedding for Bristol Palin May 24 Tazo 9
News Concealed Carry Reduced Crime But NOT on Chicag... May 18 Truth and Facts 3
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) May 17 Robbie Siegmyer 115
More from around the web