Gun sales near Ferguson spike after t...

Gun sales near Ferguson spike after three days of riots

There are 61 comments on the Russia Taday story from Aug 13, 2014, titled Gun sales near Ferguson spike after three days of riots. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Demonstrators hold signs while protesting the death of black teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri August 12, 2014 The fatal police shooting of an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, and the subsequent civil unrest in the St. Louis suburb, has led to a spike in firearm sales at some local gun shops, according to the St. Louis ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chesty

Aurora, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2014
Civil unrest? I guess the news crews don't have the resources to cover the civil unrest, since they seem to be primarily showing the criminal violence that has been perpetrated by uncivil members of the community who seem to be using Michael Brown as a convenient excuse to get their Trayvon on.
Wondering

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Aug 14, 2014
At the Bundy ranch, white anti-government militia wanna-bes pointed loaded firearms at federal employees and law enforcement officers in the support of a criminal, and nothing happened.

In Ferguson, MO, a young African American was killed by a police officer for jaywalking, and the city and county police have attacked the mostly African American citizens with baton rounds, tear gas, armored vehicles, and riot gear while threatening them with automatic rifles.

Where are all the 2nd Amendment open carry zealots to defend people who are actually under attack by an out of control government?

Yeah, I thought so.
Marchin Looter Koon

Burnsville, NC

#3 Aug 14, 2014
Wondering wrote:
At the Bundy ranch, white anti-government militia wanna-bes pointed loaded firearms at federal employees and law enforcement officers in the support of a criminal, and nothing happened.
In Ferguson, MO, a young African American was killed by a police officer for jaywalking, and the city and county police have attacked the mostly African American citizens with baton rounds, tear gas, armored vehicles, and riot gear while threatening them with automatic rifles.
Where are all the 2nd Amendment open carry zealots to defend people who are actually under attack by an out of control government?
Yeah, I thought so.
The black thug got exactly what it asked for when it attempted to sieze the Officer's weapon, I hope this teaches the rest of these darkies a lesson. The only reason this obsolete farm equipment is even here, is because Lincoln was assasinated before he could ship them all to Liberia.
Wondering

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Aug 14, 2014
Dallas TS: a white "sovereign citizen" opens fire on firefighters called out to a fire in a dumpster in a fancy neighborhood. Obviously, an ambush. No firefighters are hit. Man continues to fire at Dallas SWAT and police officers. White man plants explosive devices. Eventually, a police negotiator talks the man out. No police hurt. White man with a gun not hurt.

Ferguson, Missouri: black kid killed while hands in the air with no gun, shot several times by police.

Where is the pro-2nd-Amendment, open-carry zealots' loud, outraged defense of people who are actually under attack by an out of control government?

Yeah, I thought so.
Wondering

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2014
We've all seen the multiple photos on the internet of a police tactical squad in full body armor pointing their weapons at an unarmed black man walking in public space in an American community...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/12/140...

Where is the pro-2nd-Amendment, open-carry zealots' loud, outraged defense of people who are actually under attack by an out of control government?

Yeah, I thought so.

Ashburn, VA

#7 Aug 14, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Dallas TS: a white "sovereign citizen" opens fire on firefighters called out to a fire in a dumpster in a fancy neighborhood. Obviously, an ambush. No firefighters are hit. Man continues to fire at Dallas SWAT and police officers. White man plants explosive devices. Eventually, a police negotiator talks the man out. No police hurt. White man with a gun not hurt.
Ferguson, Missouri: black kid killed while hands in the air with no gun, shot several times by police.
Yeah, I thought so.
What's your crying over one dead nigguh?

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#8 Aug 14, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Yeah, I thought so.
If they weren't rioting and looting, they wouldn't be getting gassed, batoned or threatened with automatic weapons.

Call Al or Jessie.....

It is the thugs in the riots that are out of control in this situation. Bundy and his crew were not out destroying a town, they were defending. Your thugs are tearing apart everything in site. Get the difference?

Yeah I thought so.....
misslady65

Memphis, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2014
Typical remarks by the heartless white species.. SMH
Wondering

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Aug 14, 2014
Kalamazoo, MI: white man carrying a loaded rifle shouts obscenities at the police, grabs his crotch, gives them the finger, is openly hostile to officers on the scene. Refuses to drop his weapon, refuses breathalyzer test, resists arrest. His rifle was returned to him the next day and no charges were pressed.

Ferguson, MO: black kid with no gun who had done nothing wrong, on his knees with his hands in the air pleading with the police not to shoot, shot multiple times by police. His dead body left lying in the street for hours.

Yeah, I thought so.
What a surprise

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Aug 14, 2014
Scratch the surface of the average rightwinger and the racism just oozes out.

What a surprise.
What a surprise

Chambersburg, PA

#14 Aug 14, 2014
Dallas TX: Four moms having lunch to discuss gun control are confronted by 40 white men armed with assault rifles, many crouched as if in a line of battle, terrorizing the moms and other restaurant patrons. No police involvement. No arrests.

Ferguson MO: Any form of protest of the police is being met with teargas and rubber bullets. Yell “Don’t Shoot” with your hands up, get tear gassed. Hold a sign that says "Stop Police Brutality," get tear gassed. Yell for the police to get out of the neighborhood from your backyard, get tear gassed.

Yeah, I thought so.

“The beard faded...”

to 62 shades of gray

#16 Aug 14, 2014
What a surprise wrote:
Dallas TX: Four moms having lunch to discuss gun control are confronted by 40 white men armed with assault rifles, many crouched as if in a line of battle, terrorizing the moms and other restaurant patrons. No police involvement. No arrests.
Ferguson MO: Any form of protest of the police is being met with teargas and rubber bullets. Yell “Don’t Shoot” with your hands up, get tear gassed. Hold a sign that says "Stop Police Brutality," get tear gassed. Yell for the police to get out of the neighborhood from your backyard, get tear gassed.
Yeah, I thought so.
See post #8

Destroying businesses of innocent people is not considered peaceful protest.
Fact check

Chambersburg, PA

#17 Aug 14, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
See post #8
Destroying businesses of innocent people is not considered peaceful protest.
See reality.

Black Americans in Ferguson who are engaged in nonviolent, peaceful protest are being tear-gassed and shot with rubber bullets, while white Americans who come armed, threatening civilians and the police are treated with deference by authorities who withdrawal.
Which is it

Chambersburg, PA

#18 Aug 14, 2014
Vile, blatant, overt racism, such as being posted in this thread, is a pathology confined to conservative Americans only. You simply never see virulent shit like that from liberals.

So the question is - which comes first? Do repugnant racists become conservatives or do conservatives become repugnant racists?

Or is there a common source for both diseases?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#20 Aug 14, 2014
White ignorant rage.

I love it. You retarded inbreds are cute.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#22 Aug 14, 2014
Marchin Looter Koon wrote:
<quoted text>
Feck You, Duckbill. Get out and sell your food stamps.
I bought yo mama with some food stamps...She is a two dollah ho.

“The beard faded...”

to 62 shades of gray

#27 Aug 14, 2014
Fact check wrote:
See reality.
Black Americans in Ferguson who are engaged in nonviolent, peaceful protest are being tear-gassed and shot with rubber bullets, while white Americans who come armed, threatening civilians and the police are treated with deference by authorities who withdrawal.
Are you there among the protesters?

Your reality and mine seem to differ.

I read and heard on the news.....that violence and harm was started by someone in the crowd, the police said it was no longer peaceful when they hurt others, they called for the crowds to disband, then all heII broke loose.

I doubt we will ever really know who is telling the truth, both sides have plenty of reasons to lie.
rebel

Channelview, TX

#28 Aug 14, 2014
so folks are lining up to buy guns in ferguson-----fact is---- if you live in (HARLEM) /FERGUSON there is no excuse for not already having several guns.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Aug 14, 2014
#handsdownshoot
rebel

Channelview, TX

#30 Aug 14, 2014
ever wonder why there is a shotgun shell called buckshot----let me help you out --BUCK--SHOT.----there does that help figure it out,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate votes to allow concealed carry without p... 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 6
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... 2 hr javawhey 45
News "Open carry" bill shot down 2 hr javawhey 48
Taurus Gaucho Revolver (May '06) 6 hr Westerner 28
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Apr 22 American Patriot 417
Former University Professor Suggests the NRA Is... Apr 22 Get Out 3
News $25 Million Dollars Pledged To Stop Concealed C... Apr 20 payme 8
More from around the web