Gun Sales To Spike as Many Believe in Obama's Re-election

There are 20 comments on the Mar 7, 2012, KCEN story titled Gun Sales To Spike as Many Believe in Obama's Re-election. In it, KCEN reports that:

Gun sales are up across the country. Some credit President Obama, and say there's a political correlation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#233 Mar 14, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a couple links to the story:
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-12/justice/ju...
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/14/justice/flo...
No mention of concealed carry anywhere. Not that it matters to Tony. We've already proven he is a liar.
Local media down here, stated he had a permit....sounds like he was outta line, but police are stymied, by not having any witness's.....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#234 Mar 14, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Wow tony, you guys really solve a lot of the world's problems while you're down at the local liberal bar, don't you? Now you're claiming that the Information industry is subject to bribes by the li'l ol' NRA- that they control Hurst Publishing, the BBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, HLN, NPR, FoxNews, MSNBC and Bloomberg tv, not to mention the 1000's of local stations with news teams all across the country- it's a shame we cannot get someone from the NRA to run for president, with that kind of ability. Of course they would be a Republican, since Democrats are the only ones who advocate disarming citizens...wait...was I stereotyping? Can I do that too, tony?
Republicans have other hobbies, like robbing the Social Security Trust Fund......
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#235 Mar 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans have other hobbies, like robbing the Social Security Trust Fund......
A hobby they share with Democrats.
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#236 Mar 14, 2012
Tony is obsessed with Larry Craig.
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#237 Mar 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Local media down here, stated he had a permit....sounds like he was outta line, but police are stymied, by not having any witness's.....
Local media is also calling him a "Sanford vigilante" and "who was a neighborhood vigilante." Sounds like they have their mind made up.
In 5 stories by WFTV, a local station, not a mention was made about Zimmerman having a concealed carry permit.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#238 Mar 14, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Conceal carry crimes are covered up. They fail to tell the truth that the perpertrator was a conceal carry idiot. NRA bribery.
And again, I suggest you bring this out with proof and the Brady Bunch would make you a millionare. Mayor Bloomberg would give you a ticker tape parade in NYC. The antigun crowd would make you a hero.

But alas, you have no proof now do you?

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#239 Mar 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans have other hobbies, like robbing the Social Security Trust Fund......
I think you'll find LBJ started that fiasco. I'm not saying repubs didn't have their hand out as well...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#240 Mar 14, 2012
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>A hobby they share with Democrats.
Truth is Reagan robbed $300 billion from Social Security Trust Fund.....George H. Bush took $350 billion and left IOU's.....George W. Bush finally took what was left from the Social Security Trust Fund.....Thought republicans did'nt like entitlements?....These assh*les sure did.......

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#241 Mar 14, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a pervert always having raping men on your mind.
I love how every time someone says something that Tony doesn't like he comes back with the dumbest thing ever.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#242 Mar 14, 2012
I have seen some crazy stuff in my life, and having a concealed firearm is a good precaution against crime and is just good all around for self defense. besides, do people like Tony think that once guns are banned nobody will get hurt? Ever heard of the black market?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#243 Mar 14, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Wow tony, you guys really solve a lot of the world's problems while you're down at the local liberal bar, don't you? Now you're claiming that the Information industry is subject to bribes by the li'l ol' NRA- that they control Hurst Publishing, the BBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, HLN, NPR, FoxNews, MSNBC and Bloomberg tv, not to mention the 1000's of local stations with news teams all across the country- it's a shame we cannot get someone from the NRA to run for president, with that kind of ability. Of course they would be a Republican, since Democrats are the only ones who advocate disarming citizens...wait...was I stereotyping? Can I do that too, tony?
Yes cops are members of the NRA and they investigate the crimes and write the reports. They leave out the facts in their reports that the perpertrator was a conceal carry idiots which makes it look like a regular criminal but then conceal carry are real criminals and murderers. Bribe and conceal the facts.

Since: May 11

El Paso, TX

#244 Mar 14, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Proving once again Gun Nuts Are!
The gun manufactures and their lobbyists over at the NRA are busting their ass of to create the false demand with their fear-mongering to paranoid racists.
Not even 1/3 of U.S. households report having any guns in the home -- the lowest level ever since the survey began in the 1970s, a survey indicates. Household gun ownership peaked in 1977 at 54%.
Another recent survey shows near 50%.
many gun owners do not admit to owning guns on the survey.
see the Light

El Paso, TX

#245 Mar 14, 2012
I guess they might spike if dumb-ass is reelected. There will be a lot of suicides.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#246 Mar 14, 2012
see the Light wrote:
I guess they might spike if dumb-ass is reelected. There will be a lot of suicides.
Your chance to become a trendsetter......

El Paso, TX

#247 Mar 14, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes cops are members of the NRA and they investigate the crimes and write the reports. They leave out the facts in their reports that the perpertrator was a conceal carry idiots which makes it look like a regular criminal but then conceal carry are real criminals and murderers. Bribe and conceal the facts.
Prove it.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#248 Mar 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Local media down here, stated he had a permit....sounds like he was outta line, but police are stymied, by not having any witness's.....
Got a link?

El Paso, TX

#249 Mar 14, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Conceal carry crimes are covered up. They fail to tell the truth that the perpertrator was a conceal carry idiot. NRA bribery.
More lies from anti gun lunatics

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#250 Mar 14, 2012
vivatejas25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Haven't you learned anything? Tony's proof is his post.{rolls eyes}
see the Light

El Paso, TX

#251 Mar 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Your chance to become a trendsetter......
After we give cool-aid to the Libs.
Law

Omaha, NE

#252 Mar 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Truth is Reagan robbed $300 billion from Social Security Trust Fund.....George H. Bush took $350 billion and left IOU's.....George W. Bush finally took what was left from the Social Security Trust Fund.....Thought republicans did'nt like entitlements?....These assh*les sure did.......
Liar. Social Security has been raided by Congress for years...by BOTH parties. But you're a shill for the Democrats so you can't see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... 4 hr impartial 33
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... Apr 20 Truth and Facts 13
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Apr 17 OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... Apr 5 Truth and Facts 82
More from around the web