States with strict gun laws found to ...

States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths

There are 5075 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 7, 2013, titled States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths. In it, Reuters reports that:

States that have more laws restricting gun ownership have lower rates of death from shootings, both suicides and homicides, a study by researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4137 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 the AnalOrifiace, I can bet the majority of poster here on topix don't even read your comments and automatically mark them as Clueless, Nuts, Disagree, or Spam because most of them are from what I read and there is nothing to backup your beckish rants if that is what you call them.
Precisely.
I'm shocked anyone replies to it anymore.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4138 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>poor poor barefoot
Wipe your chin, A/O, you are dripping on the floor again.

Location hidden

#4139 Apr 20, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely.
I'm shocked anyone replies to it anymore.
WAH WAH WAHHHH!

Poor Dr.Deflection, can't stop picking his scabs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4140 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, A/O, you are dripping on the floor again.
you mean yourself barefoot2626 the A/O who needs to Wipe that chin again, since you are the one that is dripping on the floor again and no one else.

Location hidden

#4142 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean yourself barefoot2626 the A/O who needs to Wipe that chin again, since you are the one that is dripping on the floor again and no one else.
You sure are the wit, AnalOriface, I like the way you don't clutter your posts with original thought.

Location hidden

#4143 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are the wit, AnalOriface, I like the way you don't clutter your posts with original thought.
Hey barefoot the AnalOriface, No one cares for the way you like to clutter Topix with your imbecilic thoughts that you post and why they are flagged as Nuts, Spam, Disagree, and Clueless especially if you haven't figured it out yet which is obvious since there is no original thought involved on your part.

Location hidden

#4144 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey barefoot the AnalOriface, No one cares for the way you like to clutter Topix
Wipe your chin and move over one stall, dear, so the janitor can mop the floor.

xxxPinocchio, you're up!

Location hidden

#4145 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin and move over one stall, dear, so the janitor can mop the floor.
xxxPinocchio, you're up!
I see you are getting someone else again confused with yourself again as usual & expected to put a spin on it to deflect the attention off of yourself barefoot2626 and oh yeah and don't forget you better Wipe your chin and move over one stall, so the janitor can mop up your excrements off the floor since your one of those that expect others to do within the Entitlement Society, LMAO.

Location hidden

#4146 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are getting.
yes, rubber... glue, got it dear... wipe your chin.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4147 Apr 21, 2013
"one of those that expect others to do within the Entitlement Society, LMAO."

Those federal-dollar addicted red state leeches never could hold their bowels. mitch mcdonald depends on depends.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#4148 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense should have told you to call your cousins first before offering an opinion on whether or not hunting moose with a 30-30 is legal or not legal.
Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.
http://www.advertisenorth.com/outfitters/moos...
Is 30-30 bigger than a .270?
Do you want to crawl out on a limb with Homo One and his aliases?
first idiot breath, I never made a claim that it is illegal to hunt moose with a 30-30 in Canada.

if you had any reading comprehension skills, you would have realized that I said there are restrictions on rifle calibers for hunting...

that is all I said

as for is a 30-30 bigger than a .270....gee if you don't know that, you're pretty friggin stupid...

how ever, any one familiar with firearms and weapon calibers knows that size is not the only factor in lethality.

for instance a 30-30 is bigger than a 7mm Rem Mag, but which is more powerful.....

dude, you're an idiot who desparately tries to act intelligent

Elmont, Long Island NY

#4149 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain you don't know what you are talking about or you would have checked before you opened your mouth.
The question is whether or not this statement is true or false:

"is it illegal to hunt moose in Canada with a 30-30?"
<quoted text>
since you obviously are reading comprehensive challenged here's my post you responded to, try reading it real real slow, try mouthing the words out and you may see that I had already answered your question:

"not sure how much hunting you've done, but there are restrictions on the calibers you can use on different game, legality of the weapon has nothing to do with it.

for instance, while .22's are legal it is illegal to hunt deer with them in NY & Ca.

As I am not a resident of Canada, I don't know what their laws are. I guess I could call anyone of my cousins, many of whom have taken down moose what the laws are....but common sense tells me only an idiot would go after a moose with a 30/30.

Heck, I wouldn't even hunt deer with a 30/30 its probably the worse rifle caliber out on the market "

Elmont, Long Island NY

#4150 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense should have told you to call your cousins first before offering an opinion on whether or not hunting moose with a 30-30 is legal or not legal.
Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.
I see you geography knowledge matches your reading comprehension skills.

Last time I checked, Newfoundland was only a small part of Canada. Laws probably vary by province.

here to help you out

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/photolib/...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#4152 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, please show me the post where I said hunting moose with a 30-30 is illegal in Canada!!!

all I said, now read this real real slow

is that there are restrictions on rifle calibers for certain game...and that has nothing to do with the legality of owning that particular rifle in general

Location hidden

#4153 Apr 21, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
first idiot breath, I never made a claim that it is illegal to hunt moose with a 30-30 in Canada.
follow the thread and wipe your chin: it isn't my breath you smell.
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
Mixing up your aliases, perhaps?

Location hidden

#4154 Apr 21, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
that is all I said
as for is a 30-30 bigger than a .270....
I'm not the one who said a .270 was bigger than a 30-30

Do you need some cue cards?

Location hidden

#4155 Apr 21, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Last time I checked, Newfoundland was only a small part of Canada.
Ah... but it is part of Canada, n'est pas?

Now let's look at this statement and maybe you can explain to me what part I have to prove to refute it- let's put aside I have already refuted this alias many times:
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
Let's put aside I have already proved it is perfectly legal in other parts of Canada and ask: is this statement true or false?

Location hidden

#4156 Apr 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Karma is a_______"
for instance, while .22's are legal it is illegal to hunt deer with them in NY & Ca."[/QUOTE]

Goal posts, honey.

The question- if you insist on... "butting in": is it legal to hunt moose with a 30-30 in Canada?

Location hidden

#4157 Apr 21, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Heck, I wouldn't even hunt deer with a 30/30 its probably the worse rifle caliber out on the market "
It isn't but: that isn't the question.

I know: you need to move the goalposts.

Yes or no: is it legal to hunt moose with a 30-30 in Canada, based on the information you have?

Of course... if you say 'no'... you would be a liar... and if you say 'yes'... I guess you'd be conceding I was right.

Location hidden

#4158 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, rubber... glue, got it dear... wipe your chin.
talking about yourself again, it figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 5 min Labia9105 1,993
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 771
News Indoor shooting range 16 hr Anon 4
News Ray LaMontagne cancels Texas show over campus c... Sep 23 justice 6
News Report On "Unprecedented" Criminal Firearm Misu... Sep 22 Show no mercy 5
'K'i't'c'h'e'n's' For Sale North Midlands Area UK Sep 22 andreychocoko 1
News Democrats to push for universal background chec... Sep 13 Get Out 5
More from around the web