States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths

Mar 7, 2013 Full story: Reuters 5,069

States that have more laws restricting gun ownership have lower rates of death from shootings, both suicides and homicides, a study by researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University found.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4112 Apr 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if you were there, you would show them whatfor, eh, AnalOrifiace!
Just like your pedophile friend in Florida, to hell with police procedures, let's kill somebody!
you mean your Friend & Friends barefoot2626 the AnalOrifiace! and your the one that lives in Flordia.

Location hidden

#4113 Apr 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have their doors shut and locked because that is what they were told by the FBI and local police, AnalOriface.
There have been firearm massacres in every state in the union.
I know, A/O: you want to move the goalposts again.
today is prime example of how a Police State operates by what took place today in Massachusetts and the point is why cant you come up with a good reason why these states that require background checks on private sales at gun shows by state law are the states that the Liberal News Media is reporting on and proves that background check are not the issue but the Modern Pseudo Liberals want a Society like Massachusetts and Illinois where crimes thrive.

Gun Show Background Checks State Laws

Massachusetts, Connecticut, Colorado, Illinois, Oregon, California, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, & Hawaii.

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-just...

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#4114 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background check, according to the eight polls already referenced above.
Not quite true. 90% of those polled (or 0.000005% of Americans) support UBCs.

Amarillo, TX

#4115 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help your stupidity.
I will be sure to remind you anytime you and yours use any poll at any time that you are full of crap.
Let me get this straight, any poll that says what you want to hear is gospel and undisputable but any poll that goes against YOUR beliefs are all snake oil?

Amarillo, TX

#4116 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help your stupidity.
I will be sure to remind you anytime you and yours use any poll at any time that you are full of crap.
I am stupid because I question polls numbers? I am stupid because I, for some reason, think 0.000005% of a population is small.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4117 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't.
And doesn't pretend to be.
If it was public, they'd open up their books.
Not public, open to the public. Anyone can join and see the books for themselves. They don't represent the public. They represent the members who are the public. Try to grasp that.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4118 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background check, according to the eight polls already referenced above.
Those polls have be PROVEN biased. Gallup (among others) being a more known to be independent group says less than 40%.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4119 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of cr@p.
But we knew that already.
If you took time to read, THEY ADMITTED IT.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4120 Apr 20, 2013
In the months following ,.

, however, finds that growth has deflated back to pre-Newtown levels. CBS reports:

"Currently, support for stricter gun control laws stands at 47 percent today, down from a high of 57 percent just after the shootings. Thirty-nine percent want those laws kept as they are, and another 11 percent want them made less strict.

"Partisans hold different views on gun control laws: 52 percent of Republicans want the laws kept as they are, while 66 percent of Democrats want stricter laws (down from 78 percent in February). Half of gun owners themselves want gun laws overall kept as they are, but a quarter call for stricter laws."
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#4121 Apr 20, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Those polls have be PROVEN biased. Gallup (among others) being a more known to be independent group says less than 40%.
gallup (among others) predicted a rugby Presidency, too.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4122 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !
That doesn't keep you from being a idiot, of course.
You do know how polls work, honey?
You do you dance around one six nights a week.
A poll is a pole, is a poll..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4124 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>today is prime example of how a Police State operates
I don't want you to think anyone reads your comments any further than I quote, AnalOrifiace, I really don't have time for beckish rants.

Make your point first and then: rant.

Location hidden

#4125 Apr 20, 2013
Shelly Bl wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite true. 90% of those polled (or 0.000005% of Americans) support UBCs.
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background checks.

Location hidden

#4126 Apr 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You do you dance around one six nights a week.
You have poles in your mouth, six days a week.

And in your neighborhood: Poles' poles.

A pole is a pole is a pole; I guess you have at least the one day off.

Location hidden

#4127 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want you to think anyone reads your comments any further than I quote, AnalOrifiace, I really don't have time for beckish rants.
Make your point first and then: rant.
barefoot2626 the AnalOrifiace, I can bet the majority of poster here on topix don't even read your comments and automatically mark them as Clueless, Nuts, Disagree, or Spam because most of them are from what I read and there is nothing to backup your beckish rants if that is what you call them.

Location hidden

#4128 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 the AnalOrifiace, I can bet the majority of poster
You don't have anything to bet, AnalOriface, that you have stolen out of your mother's pocketbook, and obviously: you read my posts.

I point out to you that most of your 'readers' get as far as I do... say nine words before you bore us.

Amarillo, TX

#4129 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not likely. No matter how many times you say it, no matter how long you hold your breath, no matter how much you stomp your feet only 90% of those polled (which is less than 0.000005% of the population) support "expanded" background checks.

Location hidden

#4130 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have anything to bet, AnalOriface, that you have stolen out of your mother's pocketbook, and obviously: you read my posts.
I point out to you that most of your 'readers' get as far as I do... say nine words before you bore us.
Barefoot2626 the AnalOriface, you mean you don't have anything to bet or post and its obvious that you are one of those that has stolen out of and taken everything you could get your hands on that had any value out of your mother's pocketbook including her bank saving account and depending on her Government's Social Security Welfare program check and not me they could end Welfare Social Security Program now I would be just fine which I would like to see since it is nothing but a Welfare redistribution tax scam that no one has a right to since the SCOTUS ruled in 1937 in Helvering v. Davis that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program(Welfare program).

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

Location hidden

#4131 Apr 20, 2013
Shelly Bl wrote:
<quoted text>Still not likely.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet, no matter how long you hold your breath, no matter how much you deny it.

Location hidden

#4132 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Barefoot2626 the AnalOriface, you mean you don't
Poor AnalOriface, can't even come up with an original zinger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter Sat Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Sat Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Jan 23 ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
Illinois Cops: Concealed Carry Law A 'Non-Event... Jan 23 SSG MP American Joe 3
Kahr PM40 problems (Apr '06) Jan 22 mike_lance 187
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Jan 20 Here Is One 12,165
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Jan 16 Cyrus5590 47
More from around the web