States with strict gun laws found to ...

States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths

There are 5075 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 7, 2013, titled States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths. In it, Reuters reports that:

States that have more laws restricting gun ownership have lower rates of death from shootings, both suicides and homicides, a study by researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2899 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile was not arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, dumbazz.
The pedophile was arrested for using it.
Having license for carrying a concealed weapon does not give you license to use it- even to pull it from the holster- to intimidate others.
It does just as soon as a thug is beating you..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2900 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the guy who pulled the trigger was white doesn't mean it was justified.
The pedophile created this confrontation when he decided this boy was a criminal the minute he saw him, and decided he would play the cop that he was and could not ever be.
What justifies the shooting is that the black punk was on top of Zim beating him..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2901 Apr 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Because the feds are printing money into the system to try and prop it up. The rich are getting richer and the middle class and poor are paying more in inflation at the pumps and the grocery stores. Typical liberal ploy. Tell you boy at the fed to quit proping Obama up and watch what happens.
Why has Soros and Buffet been pulling out of the US markets and selling all Bank stocks???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2902 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you assume Zimmerman is the victim and take his word on what he says happened, you'll never see the bigger picture.
I notice you skipped my point about a trial being necessary. I'm not surprised.
I unlike you have looked at all of the evidence......

And the evidence shows that Zim did not attack ash tray
Ash tray did attack Zim
Ash tray was on top of Zim beating him
Zim defended himself.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#2903 Apr 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not taking Zimmerman at his word. Nor have I from the start. I am taking the word of an eye-witness (which he is), as well as the reports that have been published (they are out there), photos of injuries sustained from the incident, eye-witness accounts, and any other evidence I can find.
What I am NOT taking into consideration is the racist comments by our resident idiot here, Barefool, or any other exagerations by anyone that are not backed by evidence (such as using a gun to intimidate, chased, etc.).
And I did not skip anything. Reread my previous post where I said that I never said it wasn't going to trial.
I tell you what. You prove to me that Zimmerman WASN'T in fear for his life when Martin was bashing his head into the concrete, or that it DIDN'T happen the way he said it did. And provide rock-solid evidence to back it up. Because that is EXACTLY what the prosecution is going to have to do to get a conviction, even on a lesser charge. Come on......I triple-dog dare you.
lol! You see? You want me to prove Zimmerman's case for you.

As I said before, the prosecution has a body, the weapon and a confession.

The only question is what's Zimmerman's defense going to be.

You people keep demanding things to support your position based on Zimmerman's claims. I'm just looking at what's available. Clearly, you ARE taking Zimmerman's position since that's what your demands are based on.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2904 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was 'suspicious' because he was black.
And your pedophile hero decided he was guilty- and your pedophile decided to be the cop he wasn't.
Wrong again

He was the same height as the suspect

He was around the same age as the suspect

He wore the same cloths as the suspect

He was the same race as the suspect.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2905 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave CHASE.
So stop lying, you m/f c/s liar.
CHASE ... ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Caught in another lie..........LOL

Why are you too afraid to answer the question???

How could the short fat out of shape guy catch up to a young strong football player that had a two minute headstart???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2906 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
chase /CH&#257;s/ Verb
Pursue in order to catch or catch up with: "police chased the stolen car"; "the dog chased after the stick".
Noun: An act of pursuing someone or something.
*****
There is NO DOUBT that your pedophile was chasing after this boy to CONFRONT and HOLD him.
NONE.
And when your racist coward was unable to detain this boy, he murdered him.
Where is the evidence that proves this claim of yours??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2907 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could prove it, Dumbo.
But proving ANYTHING you have posted is something we will have to wait for.
Like maybe your next new alias.
You proved it months ago..........LOL

Why are you so scared of posting a link that shows facts that proves any of your claims????

You have only been asked the question for more than 6 months??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2908 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And your point is?
Just what I posted. You were projecting.
Your IQ and shoe size must be interchangeable.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#2909 Apr 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen carefully and you may just learn something (but I doubt it with your limited mental capacity, crackhead).
Martin matched the description of the suspects who had been plaguing this neighborhood with burglaries and break-ins for the previous 18 months. Those suspects, whether you choose to believe it or not, happened to be black. Interviews with the neighbors said that there were people afraid to leave their houses at night because of the fear that they may be victimized. And if Zimmerman was trying to play cop, as you claim, why would he bother to call the cops in the first place? Oh yeah....BECAUSE HE WASN'T. He was doing what any other RESPONSIBLE neighbor would do in the same situation by reporting a suspicious person to the cops. The investigators on this case have also said that this incident was NOT racially motivated. So take that shit and shove it back up your ass from whence it came.
And yet, he gave chase with a loaded weapon.

Where did the responsibility begin and end?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2910 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feds print money, that is how it works, and it seems they are doing a pretty good job of propping it up since the stock market and the housing market reflect the good economy.
Oh... the sky isn't falling, as you predicted.
Yes black animals dont understand the down size to printing money out of thin air.....

Hint.......

It is not the same as when you cut your cocaine to get more dope

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2911 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't.
The evidence supports the FACT that the pedophile followed this boy- who had EVERY RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS AT and to walk down the sidewalk UNMOLESTED by your pedophile hero- and your pedophile was told to wait for the cops who are trained and who have not flunked out of school and who are not- we hope- on drugs like your pedophile hero was- and not be confronted by cop wannabees.
Everything that resulted with your pedophile stepping in front of this boy is a result of your pedophile deciding he had the right to confront this child.
Everything.
Zim had every right to follow the black punk..........

And every right to shoot the black punk just as soon as he hit Zim

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2912 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You see? You want me to prove Zimmerman's case for you.
As I said before, the prosecution has a body, the weapon and a confession.
The only question is what's Zimmerman's defense going to be.
You people keep demanding things to support your position based on Zimmerman's claims. I'm just looking at what's available. Clearly, you ARE taking Zimmerman's position since that's what your demands are based on.
Are you really that stupid????

Nobody asked you to defend ZIM..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2913 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, he gave chase with a loaded weapon.
Where did the responsibility begin and end?
No law against chasing a black suspect with a loaded weapon......

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2914 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't.
The evidence supports the FACT that the pedophile followed this boy- who had EVERY RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS AT and to walk down the sidewalk UNMOLESTED by your pedophile hero- and your pedophile was told to wait for the cops who are trained and who have not flunked out of school and who are not- we hope- on drugs like your pedophile hero was- and not be confronted by cop wannabees.
Everything that resulted with your pedophile stepping in front of this boy is a result of your pedophile deciding he had the right to confront this child.
Everything.
And what is your evidence that he was just walking down the sidewalk minding his own business, asshat. I have a recording of a call into dispatch by an eyewitness that says otherwise. What is your evidence that Zimmerman "molested" Martin in any way?? That lack of injuries of any kind to Martin (except for a scraped knuckle and a single GSW) suggest that Zimmerman did no such thing.

I will give you the same opportunity that I gave the other poster. Leaving out all your schoolyard insults and racists claims (I know that will be hard for you because that is all you have), PROVE to me with actual collected evidence that Zimmerman ever put Martin in fear for his life that would warrant a physical attack upon Zimmerman. I don't give a DAMN what your opinion is. I want you to convict Zimmerman based on whatever hard verifiable evidence you can find. Give it your best shot. Or is that asking just WAAAAAY too much from your smallish brain?

I have said MANY TIMES on these threads that if Zimmerman truly is guilty of murdering this guy, I hope they can amass enough evidence for a conviction. The truly guilty should NEVER be allowed to go free. However, There is already a TON of evidence in this case to back his self-defense claim.

Good luck.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2915 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You see? You want me to prove Zimmerman's case for you.
As I said before, the prosecution has a body, the weapon and a confession.
The only question is what's Zimmerman's defense going to be.
You people keep demanding things to support your position based on Zimmerman's claims. I'm just looking at what's available. Clearly, you ARE taking Zimmerman's position since that's what your demands are based on.
WRONG! I want you to prove the PROSECUTION'S case that will convict him of 2nd degree murder for me. You seem to claim that he chased and murdered this guy in cold blood just because he was some kind of vigilante. Make. Your. Case.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2916 Apr 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen carefully and you may just learn something (but I doubt it with your limited mental capacity, crackhead).
Martin matched the description of the suspects who had been
You are a fall down drunk welfare mooch, you aren't in the position to judge your betters, dear.

Your PEDOPHILE decided YEARS ago that anyone of color was "suspect".

He was wrong.

Wipe your chin, Mooch.

Martin had EVERY RIGHT to be where he was at, if anything, MORE RIGHT to be on the sidewalk in front of his house, and your bigoted racist cop wannabe had no cause to be CHASING this boy let alone CONFRONTING him armed at night- NONE.

And your pedophile hero is going to pay the price for the crime he committed.

Tick tock- his ugly fat lying wife is up next.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2917 Apr 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
What is your evidence that Zimmerman "molested" Martin in any way??
How did your pedophile find himself standing in front of this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at: on the sidewalk in front of his house?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2918 Apr 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your evidence that he was just walking down the sidewalk minding his own business, asshat. I have a recording of a call into dispatch by an eyewitness that says otherwise. What is your evidence that Zimmerman "molested" Martin in any way?? That lack of injuries of any kind to Martin (except for a scraped knuckle and a single GSW) suggest that Zimmerman did no such thing.
I will give you the same opportunity that I gave the other poster. Leaving out all your schoolyard insults and racists claims (I know that will be hard for you because that is all you have), PROVE to me with actual collected evidence that Zimmerman ever put Martin in fear for his life that would warrant a physical attack upon Zimmerman. I don't give a DAMN what your opinion is. I want you to convict Zimmerman based on whatever hard verifiable evidence you can find. Give it your best shot. Or is that asking just WAAAAAY too much from your smallish brain?
I have said MANY TIMES on these threads that if Zimmerman truly is guilty of murdering this guy, I hope they can amass enough evidence for a conviction. The truly guilty should NEVER be allowed to go free. However, There is already a TON of evidence in this case to back his self-defense claim.
Good luck.
He has been asked that same question now for almost a year and he will never answer..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 hr payme 1,126
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Sun OK Barry 61
Freestanding B-e-l-f-a-s-t Sink Unit Jun 23 boyocuy 1
News The Latest: House GOP says electronic devices s... Jun 23 payme 2
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Jun 22 Uncle Bens AWOLdaddy 68
News Mom breaks down after seeing 3-year-old do lock... Jun 21 FormerParatrooper 1
More from around the web