Let Women Carry Concealed Firearms on Campus

Jan 27, 2014 Full story: Free Republic 75

Women should be allowed to carry concealed firearms on college campuses. Instead, President Obama favors Gun Free Zones, which endanger women's health.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#72 Jan 29, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Other countries with less (read the word again - LESS)) murders of "innocents" and do not have the gun violence we have also do not have the death penalty. Do you believe those murderers do NOT get justice in those other countries?
Nope.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#73 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR...
Move along you lost big time on this one. Nazi fascism is a far right ideal. The KKK of todays USA votes GOP....
Hardly, twisted and cowardly LIEberal. Henry Ford was one of the twisted freaks that helped Hitler come to power. And set up the nazi war machine. Ford was a DEMONRAT and a supporter of the League of Nations. And was rabidly anti-Semitic. Some of his anti-Jewish writings were copied and published by the nazi's. In a letter written in 1924, Heinrich Himmler described Ford as "one of our most valuable, important, and witty fighters."

Take a hike, you filthy LYING cowardly LIEberal demonrat traitor-troll.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Jan 29, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone can handle a gun with proper training,as for you,stick to something like a 22 caliber,as anything bigger might hurt your limp wrist.
That's right. And the best way to stop violence is for everyone to have a gun. Anyone can operate a gun. In fact the best way to stop abortion is to mandate that every "baby in the womb" be given a gun. When the pregnancy test comes back positive, the doctor schedules a surgery to implant a gun in the womb along side the baby. They could also insert a pamphlet to make sure the baby has all the details. That way, even if the mother was attacked, the bullets could put the attacker down. Abortion would end immediately. The safest place in the world would be near a bunch of pregnant women; as long as you have no evil intent.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#75 Jan 29, 2014
INFIDEL SOLDIER wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the best trained armed forces in the world and we are the British Armed Forces, not England.
Unfortunately our prime ministers have always kissed the presidents arse when it come to war.
When the US start a unlawful and illegal war, they do so with the backing of the great British forces, knowing we are the best and will fight shoulder to shoulder with our US allies.....even when a blue on blue occurs and your US pilots victory roll at the murder of British Soldiers, we fight on.
Our government as no back bone, unlike our armed forces.
Soldiers die.....principle of war
Soldiers carry arms in line with the job that's at hand.
Civilians should never be armed, look at all the crazy kids opening up on their class mates and teachers in the good old United States.
When weapons are at hand to the untrained, this is the evil unleashed on the innocent and unprotected.
Can you say DUNKIRK?

And it was >you< freaks that brought on the American Revolution by disarming the people of Boston.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#76 Jan 29, 2014
INFIDEL SOLDIER wrote:
<quoted text>
American haters, not the British, I do believe the hate spews from one American to another in the shape of a gun.
You'd sooner have another American look down the barrel of your loaded pistol, thank look them in the eye.
Gung-ho nation of dreamers....the American dream is to be top dog with the biggest arsenal and bank balance.
Morals and respect don't figure.
"Greed is good"
Go spit-shine the kings boots, lap-dog.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#77 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes years ago..I AM TALKING TODAY...Today after the Democrat party kicked the racist pig KKK out they ran into open loving arms of the MODERN GOP.....
Like I have said doubt the KKK voted for Obama.
Too bad you have NO DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE THAT BACKS YOUR LIE, eh cowardly LIEberal demonrat?

While on the other hand, there is MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE SHOWING THAT THE DEMONRATS BACKED BOTH THE NAZI'S AND KKK.

Take a hike, you brain-dead agenda driven LIEberal drone.

Southeast Virginia

#78 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is free because in the deep Nazi KKK south shooting black people is almost legal.
I do know that if Zimmerman had done same thing north of mason Dixon he would be in prison for long time.
Heck what he did a cop cant do in Minnesota.
Ah yes......just play the race card when you've got nothing else to use. Your pals Jesse and Al would be so proud. And like them.....you couldn't be more WRONG, no matter how many times you say it.

Since: Jan 14

Bradford, UK

#79 Jan 29, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Go spit-shine the kings boots, lap-dog.
Which King do you refer?
We have a very royal Queen, which isn't like the type of queen you chat up in some smokey shit hole of a bar.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#80 Jan 29, 2014
INFIDEL SOLDIER wrote:
<quoted text>
Which King do you refer?
We have a very royal Queen, which isn't like the type of queen you chat up in some smokey shit hole of a bar.
Take a hike, mindless drone. Only a complete fool would set up a man or woman as sovereign over them. You freaks always have and continue to lack your own spine. Study your own history, O' brainless one.

Southeast Virginia

#81 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi and KKK Is the far right idiot.
Don't think the KKK voted for Obama or for SSM. Only racism and bigotry I see comes from far right.
Of course. That all YOU would see. What flavor is the Kool-Aid this week???

Southeast Virginia

#82 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes years ago..I AM TALKING TODAY...Today after the Democrat party kicked the racist pig KKK out they ran into open loving arms of the MODERN GOP.....
Like I have said doubt the KKK voted for Obama.
And anyone who didn't vote for him is a member, right?????
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#84 Jan 29, 2014
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
. And the best way to stop violence is for everyone to have a gun.
We seem to have alot of guns and gun deaths which seem to throw out your silly propaganda.

Most folks are not paranoid and don't need or want guns.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#86 Jan 29, 2014
2ndAmnight wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like the village idiot that you are...
Yes, you do write like the village idiot that you are.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#87 Jan 29, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to have alot of guns and gun deaths which seem to throw out your silly propaganda.
Over 50% of Americans disagree with you. So much for your "most" theory.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#88 Jan 30, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, read the rest of my post. You will see I was joking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shooting rampag... (Sep '13) 11 hr Law 4
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 21 hr Tryptophan Madness 11,902
Eric Frein manhunt turns up explosives Nov 25 FormerParatrooper 28
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Nov 25 Frank 49
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... Nov 25 Squach 96
FOX&#x27;s Resident Windbag Claims Prez&#x... Nov 24 caesar 2
Elk restoration plan is moving forward with the... Nov 23 dried 4

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE