Zimmerman not guilty, but what about press, prosecution?

Jul 13, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

George Zimmerman was found not guilty Saturday night by an all-female jury after some 16 A1 2 hours of deliberation, but can the same thing be said about the press and professional race-baiters as gun owners and anti- self-defense liberals weigh in on gun rights forums and reader feedback sections of Northwest newspapers? The Seattle P-I.com's ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2013
NBC's editing of the 911 call is a perfect example of how we can trust the media. And the constant showing sweet and innocent Trayvon at age 12. What a goat rope political pressure turned this into.
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2013
How about the biggest race baiter of all...oblunder. Funny how we are supposed to think that trayvon was an all american black kid when oblunder said. If he had a son he would look like trayvon. Well no kidding barry,since you and your wife are black chances are pretty good your son would look black also.But oblunder does not have a son, however he has two daughters. Do you think if oblunder had a son in law it would be trayvon???? I doubt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 48 min Julia 368
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Over 90 11,489
The Well Armed Woman Program - where the femini... 1 hr Kentucky-Mitch 85
SAF lawsuit challenges Illinois CCW statute 22 hr Tory II 1
3 year old shoots AR and survives Fri Kentucky-Mitch 15
Eric Frein manhunt turns up explosives Thu Explain yourself 13
Florida's 55 Bloomberg Anti-Second Amendment Ma... Oct 21 Squach 8

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE