Sheriff Riggenbach to address Patriots

Sheriff Riggenbach to address Patriots

There are 14 comments on the The Times Bulletin story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Sheriff Riggenbach to address Patriots. In it, The Times Bulletin reports that:

Your Van Wert County Heart Land Patriots will meet for their next regular meeting on Tuesday evening, March 12, at 7 p.m. in the Fireside Room of the Trinity Friends Family Life Center, 605 North Franklin Street, Van Wert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Bulletin.

true biker

Lima, OH

#1 Mar 7, 2013
A true patriot would not care what the mayor thinks
That is dumb

Marysville, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2013
That is dumb

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#3 Mar 8, 2013
The position of sheriff is not one to be taken lightly. This position trumps police in terms of authority.

A sheriff solemnly swears to uphold and defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic. The term 'solemnly swear' is a pleonasm, both words meaning the same thing. That there is even an opinion on the 2nd amendment or any other amendment in the bill of rights outside the scope of what's written may well be a call for resignation.

Solemnly

1. Deeply earnest, serious, and sober.
2. Somberly or gravely impressive. See Synonyms at serious.
3. Performed with full ceremony: a solemn High Mass.
4. Invoking the force of religion; sacred: a solemn vow.
5. Gloomy; somber.

Swear
1. To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred person or thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth of such a declaration.
2. To make a solemn promise; vow.
3. To use profane oaths; curse.
4. Law To give evidence or testimony under oath.
v.tr.
1. To declare or affirm solemnly by invoking a deity or a sacred person or thing.
2. To promise or pledge with a solemn oath; vow: He swore his oath of allegiance to the queen. See Synonyms at promise.
3. To utter or bind oneself to (an oath).
4. Law To administer a legal oath to: All the witnesses have been sworn.
5. To say or affirm earnestly and with great conviction.
That is dumb

Marysville, OH

#4 Mar 8, 2013
What's your point? You've got too much time on your hands.
question

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
What are the van wert county heart land patriots? Is it a millita
what a joke

Lima, OH

#6 Mar 8, 2013
question wrote:
What are the van wert county heart land patriots? Is it a millita
no its a bunch of bible thumping right wing dipshits.
u r all clueless

Marysville, OH

#7 Mar 8, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
no its a bunch of bible thumping right wing dipshits.
You don't even know what it is stupid. You nothing but a liberal jacka** who expects the government to take other people's money in order to give you a handout.

You act like it is some kind of a sin or abomination to believe in God, but I would rather believe in God than believe in what you stand for which is every kind of perversion under the sun. This country was founded by God fearing people. They learned to read by reading the Bible. U R such an idiot.

You certainly aren't speaking from any first hand knowledge. Why don't you go to their meeting and find out for yourself or are you afraid you might learn something. What an idiot you are.

Here is how the founding fathers felt about Christianity, including Jefferson.

Watch it if you have the guts.
what a joke

Lima, OH

#8 Mar 8, 2013
u r all clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what it is stupid. You nothing but a liberal jacka** who expects the government to take other people's money in order to give you a handout.
You act like it is some kind of a sin or abomination to believe in God, but I would rather believe in God than believe in what you stand for which is every kind of perversion under the sun. This country was founded by God fearing people. They learned to read by reading the Bible. U R such an idiot.
You certainly aren't speaking from any first hand knowledge. Why don't you go to their meeting and find out for yourself or are you afraid you might learn something. What an idiot you are.
Here is how the founding fathers felt about Christianity, including Jefferson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dlfEdJNn15EXX
Watch it if you have the guts.
God Fearing??? Not a fan of any God I have to fear, why you fearing him dude?? You teabaggers are nutjobs religious zealots ect. I will control my own life, unlike you weak kneed sisters I am not a sheep who follows a bunch of mumbo jumbo written by a few idiots 2000 years ago. Enjoy your life loser, I am enjoying and controlling mine. Clinton 2016!
bad prez

Mansfield, OH

#9 Mar 8, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
God Fearing??? Not a fan of any God I have to fear, why you fearing him dude?? You teabaggers are nutjobs religious zealots ect. I will control my own life, unlike you weak kneed sisters I am not a sheep who follows a bunch of mumbo jumbo written by a few idiots 2000 years ago. Enjoy your life loser, I am enjoying and controlling mine. Clinton 2016!
Karma gonna getcha, just ask Johnny.
your a joke

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
if u r voting for Clinton shows all u care about is the handouts. Not the work u have to do to get somewhere in life
what a joke

Lima, OH

#11 Mar 8, 2013
your a joke wrote:
<quoted text>if u r voting for Clinton shows all u care about is the handouts. Not the work u have to do to get somewhere in life
right, while your on your knees fearing to your god I am working. you expect handouts from god but they ain't coming teabagger. jesus was a democrate
bad prez

Mansfield, OH

#12 Mar 8, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
right, while your on your knees fearing to your god I am working. you expect handouts from god but they ain't coming teabagger. jesus was a democrate
So you believe in Jesus or just when it suits you?
what a joke

Lima, OH

#13 Mar 8, 2013
bad prez wrote:
<quoted text> So you believe in Jesus or just when it suits you?
As long as he is a democrate he is ok In my book, he hates teabaggers by the way.
Well

York, PA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as he is a democrate he is ok In my book, he hates teabaggers by the way.
Actually, He/She/It loves everyone. It is sort or foundational to the whole religious concept...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 hr WasteWater 975
Freestanding B-e-l-f-a-s-t Sink Unit 21 hr boyocuy 1
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Thu Go Blue Forever 53
News The Latest: House GOP says electronic devices s... Thu payme 2
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Jun 22 Uncle Bens AWOLdaddy 68
News Mom breaks down after seeing 3-year-old do lock... Jun 21 FormerParatrooper 1
GD Designs Reviews Jun 21 senjuhasirama777 1
More from around the web