Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts

Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts

There are 4 comments on the US News & World Report story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

There seems to be a little confusion on the part of gun enthusiasts about what a second Obama term means for them, and how they can battle any efforts to control their firearms ownership.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Antigun people hang their hats on his signing a law permitting carry on federal lands. Had that been a stand alone law he would NEVER have signed it. The ONLY reason he signed it is because it was attached to a credit card law he DID want.

Can anyone name a single law he has signed as president or introduced in either legislature he was part of that was pro gun ownership?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Nope.

But I can name two VERY anti-gun justices that he appointed to the Supreme Court.
Dr Freud

France

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nope.
But I can name two VERY anti-gun justices that he appointed to the Supreme Court.
And in the debates with Romney, he definitely stated that he wanted to outlaw all semiauto arms, regardless.
Now, correct me should I be incorrect, but as I recall in U.S v Miller, the court said such outlawry was against your constitution, inasmuch as they said that any arm used by the military is also a militia arm.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nope.
The "Wise Latina" & the escapee from Saturday Night Live? Those are 2 scary women indeed... I can see the court going so far left that it will piss from it's ass & crap from the front....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See 25 min payme 55
News The Right to NOT be Persecuted for being a Shee... Jul 19 Marauder 2
News Judge blocks California's high-capacity magazin... Jul 19 Red Crosse 73
News How 'The Boyfriend Loophole' Arms Domestic Abusers Jul 17 Jagermann 1
News Democrats should start playing to strengths Jul 8 im not a doctor 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul 7 javawhey 4
Walmart Ammunition Policy in New York (May '13) Jul 7 against the const... 11
More from around the web