Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: US News & World Report

There seems to be a little confusion on the part of gun enthusiasts about what a second Obama term means for them, and how they can battle any efforts to control their firearms ownership.

Read more

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Antigun people hang their hats on his signing a law permitting carry on federal lands. Had that been a stand alone law he would NEVER have signed it. The ONLY reason he signed it is because it was attached to a credit card law he DID want.

Can anyone name a single law he has signed as president or introduced in either legislature he was part of that was pro gun ownership?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Nope.

But I can name two VERY anti-gun justices that he appointed to the Supreme Court.
Dr Freud

France

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nope.
But I can name two VERY anti-gun justices that he appointed to the Supreme Court.
And in the debates with Romney, he definitely stated that he wanted to outlaw all semiauto arms, regardless.
Now, correct me should I be incorrect, but as I recall in U.S v Miller, the court said such outlawry was against your constitution, inasmuch as they said that any arm used by the military is also a militia arm.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nope.
The "Wise Latina" & the escapee from Saturday Night Live? Those are 2 scary women indeed... I can see the court going so far left that it will piss from it's ass & crap from the front....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... 16 hr payme 60
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Fri swedenforever 108
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Mar 26 The real zeke 51
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Mar 26 payme 12
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Mar 25 CTM 12,176
News US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Mar 25 Cat74 137
News If not Congress, Obama should reject bill on co... Mar 24 Denny CranesPlace 23
More from around the web