A man was shot for texting at a movie...

A man was shot for texting at a movie. This isn't an anomaly in America

There are 1031 comments on the The Raw Story story from Jan 17, 2014, titled A man was shot for texting at a movie. This isn't an anomaly in America. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

The spontaneous shooting of a father over some texting and tossed popcorn had barely grabbed our attention when the headlines came about the even more horrific crime in New Mexico .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#290 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Azz-kissing white rat.
When are you going to realize that you CANNOT smear my good name, Short-bus. And if you truly were in the Navy you would KNOW that all it takes to get a GCM is to NOT get into any trouble (or at least not get caught).

You just gave yourself away, FRAUD!!!!!!

Southeast Virginia

#291 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush did the same thing but he " got out" early after being AWOL for almost a year.
I bet he has a good conduct medal too.
Dodge....deflect

Hasn't got a damn thing to do with me, Short-bus.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#292 Jan 31, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
When are you going to realize that you CANNOT smear my good name...
Gosh: can't smear anything you don't have, DongLiqueer.

Wipe your chin, dear.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#293 Jan 31, 2014
Luciferhasreturned wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamright OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBREDíS complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted hagg.ard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasnít been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX gun threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing itís tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing
You'll soon be gone, AGAIN, spam-bot.

Location hidden

#294 Jan 31, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
And if you truly were in the Navy you would KNOW that all it takes to get a GCM is to NOT get into any trouble (or at least not get caught).
If you were in the Navy, then you know exactly what I mean by an azz-kissing WHITE RAT.

Ah, perhaps you never actually left the dock...

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#295 Jan 31, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge....deflect
Hasn't got a damn thing to do with me, Short-bus.
Follow the thread, SpoogeSponge.

Location hidden

#296 Jan 31, 2014
" I signed a contract with the govt to serve honorably for a given length of time "

Sound familiar, DongLiqueer?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#297 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in the Navy, then you know exactly what I mean by an azz-kissing WHITE RAT.
Ah, perhaps you never actually left the dock...
Wipe your chin, dear.
Playing with plastic boats in the bathtub isn't the same as being in the Navy, ignorama-troll. The only "service" you've ever done is helping your mom service the 7th Fleet while they're on shore-leave.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#298 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, SpoogeSponge.
What, the thin thread in your empty head?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#299 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
" I signed a contract with the govt to serve honorably for a given length of time "
Yes dongLiqueer, your vile tripe unfortunately does sound familiar.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#301 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamright OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBREDíS complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted hagg.ard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasnít been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX gun threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing itís tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing
Pathetically lame spam.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#305 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
so you going to face the music and answer the important question... would you blow jesus if he asked you? yes or no?
simple question...
Day goodbye [AGAIN] vile inbred troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#306 Feb 1, 2014
"Say" goodbye

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#310 Feb 1, 2014
-2ndAmright wrote:
I love sucking big donkey sausages. I learned from jesus.
Yeah, I'll just bet you do, pathetic mindless drone. And you learned it from your moms gardener, eh?

Southeast Virginia

#312 Feb 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Yep....sure do. What has that got to do with George Bush, Short-bus?????

Location hidden

#314 Feb 2, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep....sure do. What has that got to do with George Bush, Short-bus?????
Do you have yellow sticky notes pasted to your forehead because you forget what you said and did the day before?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#315 Feb 2, 2014
-2ndAmright wrote:
<quoted text>
wow... that's kinky...nice of you to admit it
No, more like you making your perverse family secrets public.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#316 Feb 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have yellow sticky notes pasted to your forehead because you forget what you said and did the day before?
Why would he have to do what simple minded freaks like you do?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#318 Feb 2, 2014
Cops are democrats, just like all government workers. Speaking of government workers, has the moulie run the country into bankruptcy yet?

Location hidden

#319 Feb 3, 2014
Richard_ wrote:
Cops are democrats, just like all government workers. Speaking of government workers, has the moulie run the country into bankruptcy yet?
Cops are republicans, just like all government workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelosi's claim the House GOP is 'inviting' viol... 10 hr okimar 5
News Florida: Another Mass Murder Stopped by Armed C... Tue im not a doctor 9
News Lancaster County's congressmen vote opposite wa... Dec 11 jimwildrickjr 1
News Supreme Court turns away challenge to Md. assau... Dec 6 im not a doctor 6
News Florida Church Warns Visitors That Members Are ... Dec 5 im not a doctor 2
A Breakdown of Reloading at Home Nov 27 SummerBB8 1
News Obey the police, who are almost always right; M... Nov 21 youll shoot your ... 1
More from around the web