This Is the Anti-Gun Twitter Rant Piers Morgan Went On Following the Navy Yard Shooting

Full story: TheBlaze.com 16
CNN host Piers Morgan, an outspoken gun-control proponent, turned to Twitter on Monday afternoon to attack the National Rifle Association, America's alleged "disease of gun violence" and gun lobbyists. Full Story

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Morgan can go f**k himself. He is a miserable pathetic little person who thinks his stupid opinion matters. News flash for you Morgan. It don't,except to the 7 people that watch your ignorance laden opinion show.

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2013
It's funny to me that he still claims that the majority of Americans want more gun control and calls for Congress to do something after two Democrat Senators were recalled in Colorado just last week because they voted for Obama's last gun control bill.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2013
I thought his ratings were so bad he had to go back home. At any rate he doesn't have that big an audience, let him rant. Didn't you ever wonder why politicians don't just put gun control on a national referendum? Because it would be like that recall in Colorado, and they couldn't whine about it ever again.
lillie hicks

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Sep 16, 2013
it is not the making of the guns ,but the acess to anyone other than high government officials that we have elected to give that assess.thank you
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#7 Sep 17, 2013
I know it galls the Democrat liberals that the founders included the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights. They would much prefer we knuckle under to their whims, and have no recourse with an abusive Government. Too late. It is like those recalls in Colorado. The people do have a say in government, and Liberals hate that, because they know if that didn't work there is an armed populace out here.

Since: Aug 12

Murphysboro, IL

#8 Oct 4, 2013
lillie hicks wrote:
it is not the making of the guns ,but the access to anyone other than high government officials that we have elected to give that assess.thank you
Sometimes my cell phone posts end up looking like this, I can't judge this since I am clueless as to what you mean
Good

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Banned wrote:
It's funny to me that he still claims that the majority of Americans want more gun control and calls for Congress to do something after two Democrat Senators were recalled in Colorado just last week because they voted for Obama's last gun control bill.
lord are you stupid. These were STATE senators who favored a STATE gun safety law who represented small right wing districts. It just means that one-issue voters in a right wing area could be riled up by the gun lobby enough to show up.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Good wrote:
<quoted text>lord are you stupid. These were STATE senators who favored a STATE gun safety law who represented small right wing districts. It just means that one-issue voters in a right wing area could be riled up by the gun lobby enough to show up.
Just keep telling yourself that if it helps.
So you

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep telling yourself that if it helps.
think two US Senators from Colorado were recalled because they voted for some national gun control law in the Senate 7534from the president?

It didn't happen. Keep telling yourself it did if it helps you.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 5, 2013
So you wrote:
<quoted text>think two US Senators from Colorado were recalled because they voted for some national gun control law in the Senate 7534from the president?

It didn't happen. Keep telling yourself it did if it helps you.
The good people of Colorado put the heads of anti-rights politicians on the metaphorical spike.

Every member of Congress must look upon those heads and ponder if they're willing to risk their own political heads in order to deprive a free people of their civil rights.

Don't believe it? Ask yourself, where is the national legislation for gun control that you believe the people want?

National Congress would sooner support a bill to outlaw baseball and apple pie than one to ban guns.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#13 Oct 5, 2013
So long as we have a segment of elected officials, (they are not leaders) who have no respect for the Constitution we will have one, or another go for gun control hoping we aren't paying attention. When you have government afraid of the people you have Democracy. When the people are afraid of the Government you have tyranny.
More

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Oct 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
internet terrorist chatter.

Since: Aug 12

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 11, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
So long as we have a segment of elected officials,(they are not leaders) who have no respect for the Constitution we w...
More wrote:
<quoted text>
internet terrorist chatter.
To my Knowledge ;
Once upon there was a town out in the old west it elected some person to run their town.. Then discovered what kind of men these actually were. After due consideration in a movie it would have been in the saloon, they picked up theirs guns and chased the four flus#$^^$#@# &&&^ out of town. Well of course this ended up in the courts; their response was apparently, "Well that's what they'r for is't it."
drinK the HiVe

New York, NY

#16 Oct 11, 2013
Jesus Would Give Away Free Burritos Everywhere...

http://www.nealasburysmadeinamerica.com/wp-co...
Simon Stevens

Spain

#17 Oct 14, 2013
You Americans really are stupid .
That stuoid, that you not only voted for George W Bush, you did it again 4 years later !!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Simon Stevens wrote:
You Americans really are stupid .
That stuoid, that you not only voted for George W Bush, you did it again 4 years later !!
And we've only gone down hill since we've elected Obama twice too..... Gotta admit bunches of us are really stoopid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot 1 hr Donny Brook 6
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 hr Edmond Pulpo 12,092
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web