Bloomberg Assembles Leftist Cartoonists to Attack Second Amendment

May 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wizbang

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is touting his newest effort to cancel the U.S. Constitution and the Second Amendment with a gathering of cartoons by 21 cartoonists who have taken a stand against our Constitutional right to self-protection. As Bloomie has it, they are "the nation's best loved cartoonists." But what Bloomberg doesn't mention is ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 4, 2013
Roice

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

OH SH!T.......okay.......okay! We surrender! Please, not the cartoonist. Listen Bloomberg, we'll give up our guns okay, just don't get the cartoonist in on it. Oh God, we're in real trouble now. I supported the US Constitution until now but if you're bringing the cartoonist into it I give up! Really. You've finally called our bluff. Cartoonist! You've brought out the Big Guns now (pun intended). I hear some of those guys carry concealed #2 pencils under their friily shirts! Oh man, we're screwed! If they hire somebody with watercolor paints I'm heading for the hills and leaving my guns behind. You got us. We surrender!!!
Roice

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Did any of you fools read the article?! Bloomberg is turning the cartoonist loose on us! The CARTOONIST for God's sake!!!! This thing is getting too hot for this supporter of the 2nd Amendment. We're done for I tell you! The cartoonist will change everything! Oh NO! I'm leaving my guns and going into hiding until things cool off. We've pushed the anti-gun crowd way too far and if we're not careful he'll summons Reese Witherspoon to come after us! She's fearless! Did you see how brave she was with those evil, gun toting, police recently?! For Christ sake we need to shred the 2nd Amendment immediately before another elitist, celebrity, drunk, anti-constitutionalist, gun grabber gets in on this. Cartoonist can draw pictures people! Am I the only one trembling in fear?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Good 10,220
First Grade Primer 8 hr Cry Ola 2
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Is No Longer Permitted to... 12 hr Justice Served Well 1
The Darwin Awards 13 hr Arthur Itis 1
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Tue betrayed 104
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment Tue grow up 172
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership... Tue Rick Moss 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••