Sales online spurring gun-control groups against Internet

Aug 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lowell Sun

A private seller from Pensacola, Fla., is offering to trade an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle for a jet ski or a riding lawn mower.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Perry Tarrant, a police captain in Tucson, Ariz., who has worked in law enforcement for 33 years, said the Internet has compounded the gun violence in his state.

Hey Perry....how have ILLEGAL immigrants compounded crime in your state and the country??? Alot more than internet gun sales have
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

"It's really scary when you look through the online want- ads seeking private sellers," said Lanae Erickson, a policy director at Third Way. "Why would you need to buy it from a private seller unless you are trying to get around the background check?"

How about saving money on a used instead of a new gun thru a dealer...?

There is NO "loophole". That's just the "frustrated control freaks" attempt to change definitions to fit their agenda.
FormerParatroope r

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Based on the logic, anything for sale, trade, barter or for services, should be done only through government approved license holders. That way we can insure no one has anything scary or in abundance. Yep, government control will make everything better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••