Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Read more: usatoday.com 9,283

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Read more

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#7497 Nov 8, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Packing up to go deer hunting this weekend. Because of the hot/cold climate this season, I'm going with my SS CZ in .243. Allowed one buck and one doe. Venison being what it is, I'll likely shoot a doe first. If you've never had venison cooked in a smoker by someone who knows how, you are missing an experience. Medallions cut biscuit-size for breakfast are good, but venison seasoned just right and smoked with the right wood is indescribeable. I'll give you one tip- if panfrying, ALWAYS season your oil with onions, you'll get a depth of flavor that will be missing if you don't.
Venison jerky can also be very tasty when prepared right. Happy hunting!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7498 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And just like the rest of your LIEberal spew, you are wrong once again.
Right, you cuntard, you insist I lie... but then I proved you wrong and you can't refute what I have proved.

It's simple: if you can't back up what you sya, you are as I say you are, a p* that runs his mouth around the rim.

You of course could put your "money" where your sticky mouth is but on top of being a p*, you are a coward.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#7499 Nov 8, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Packing up to go deer hunting this weekend.
Translation: Pubic Heir is packing up a case of condoms and running down to Atlanta because he's already been had by the locals outside the base and he's hoping to find someone who doesn't recognize him from the top of his head..

Location hidden

#7500 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you have no link
How is it you can be so stupid as to not find this list using google?

Of course: I had to be the one to tell you your hero was a slave owner after you insisted he opposed slavery.

And crammed up your assertion that he inherited the slaves that you insisted he kept out of the goodness of his heart.

Location hidden

#7501 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
"Gun control, the Law on Firearms and Ammunition, was introduced to Germany in 1928
NAZIs broadened the rights of the majority of citizens to own firearms privately, this is a fact, I don't need you to agree to facts.

You have established you lie when you blink.

And this is putting aside- the private ownership of guns- that almost every man between the age of 16 and 60 and who could stand up on two feet carried a gun because he was in the freaking army.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#7502 Nov 8, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Without proof
I have proof.

I post it, you stop posting.

You chicknsh!t limp wristed c/s stolen valor fraud.

Do let me know.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7503 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you cuntard, you insist I lie... but then I proved you wrong and you can't refute what I have proved.
It's simple: if you can't back up what you sya, you are as I say you are, a p* that runs his mouth around the rim.
You of course could put your "money" where your sticky mouth is but on top of being a p*, you are a coward.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Your own inane fact-less posts prove you wrong, sycophant traitor. A FACT which is only amplified by your guttural commentary.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7504 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NAZIs broadened the rights of the majority of citizens to own firearms privately, this is a fact, I don't need you to agree to facts.
You have established you lie when you blink.
And this is putting aside- the private ownership of guns- that almost every man between the age of 16 and 60 and who could stand up on two feet carried a gun because he was in the freaking army.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Yet the ACTUAL FACTS prove differently. WHY IS THAT?

Location hidden

#7505 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own inane fact-less posts prove you wrong, sycophant traitor.
buck buck buck buckALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I'll remind everyone that I challenged you directly: that if you prove he inherited those slaves I'll stop posting in the Guns forum and if I prove he bought his first slave, you'll stop posting in the Guns forum.

Let's see if you'll put your "solid" historical foundation where you sticky DNA coated mouth is.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7507 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
buck buck buck buckALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
I'll remind everyone that I challenged you directly: that if you prove he inherited those slaves I'll stop posting in the Guns forum and if I prove he bought his first slave, you'll stop posting in the Guns forum.
Let's see if you'll put your "solid" historical foundation where you sticky DNA coated mouth is.
UTTERLY MEANINGLESS in the debate concerning the right to keep and bear arms. Whether or not a former confederate "inherited those slaves" has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER.

It does NOT alter one FACT that has been posted by me. Rather, all it shows is yet another instance of your lame attempts at DEFLECTION from the REAL ISSUE at hand. Which is of course, the right of the people to keep and bear arms. And, that this right "shall NOT be infringed".

You have FAILED, in EVERY SINGLE DEBATE on the REAL issue. And >you<, I, and EVERYONE else here KNOWS it. You are nothing more than a deliberately deceptive treasonous sycophant.

Location hidden

#7508 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
UTTERLY MEANINGLESS in the debate concerning .
RIGHT.

YOu brought him up.

I proved you wrong.

Chickensh!t that you are: you are running away as fast as your lying mooching whining tea bagged legs can carry you.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Buck buck buck buckallllllllllll!

Location hidden

#7510 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
It does NOT alter one FACT that has been posted by me.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You mean the "fact" that your traitor bought slaves that you insist he inherited?

BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCKALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L!

Let's remind EVERYONE you insisted I couldn't prove you wrong!

Chickensh!T!
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#7511 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Pubic Heir is packing up a case of condoms and running down to Atlanta because he's already been had by the locals outside the base and he's hoping to find someone who doesn't recognize him from the top of his head..
What this really means is barefoot is mad because he is stuck in his wheelchair, is still obsessed with pubic hairs that are stuck in his teeth, and I will be looking at the top of his greasy head all weekend. Oh, and he wont let me wear a condom.
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#7512 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

That is the noise barefoot makes when swallowing.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7514 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT.
YOu brought him up.
I proved you wrong.
Chickensh!t that you are: you are running away as fast as your lying mooching whining tea bagged legs can carry you.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You won a deflective point on slavery. BIG DEAL. That alters NOTHING when it comes to the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It's what the courts would call a MOOT POINT.[Which coincidentally, is also what they would term you.]

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7515 Nov 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You mean the "fact" that your traitor bought slaves that you insist he inherited?
BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCKALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L!
Let's remind EVERYONE you insisted I couldn't prove you wrong!
Chickensh!T!
MOOT POINT.[Which coincidentally, is also what the courts would term you.]

Location hidden

#7516 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You won a deflective point on slavery.
YOU Brought HIM UP, d!ckwad!

And then you insisted I was wrong!

And then you insisted I was never right!

And that I had never proven anything, any fact!

HAHAHAHAAH!

So do let's go down the list:

Location hidden

#7517 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
That alters NOTHING when it comes to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
YOU BROUGHT HIM UP.

hahahahaahah!

Location hidden

#7518 Nov 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
It's what the courts would call a MOOT POINT.
Which courts?

This is what you said about the Supreme Court:
2ndAmRight wrote:
Just because a group of feces-flinging monkeys adorned in black robes declare it so.

Location hidden

#7519 Nov 8, 2013
PS: dummy (and you know who you are) that's not what MOOT POINT means...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Fri OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... Apr 14 Get Out 10
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... Apr 5 Truth and Facts 82
Why I'm for the Brady Bill By Ronald Reagan Apr 5 Truth and Facts 36
More from around the web