Moms make case for gun control

There are 20 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6981 Oct 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we all know how stupid you are...lol. Try doing a search on Alaska gangs
Right... Alaska gangs...

Must be trying to cut into that all that welfare that you are getting, Mooch.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6982 Oct 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... Alaska gangs...
Must be trying to cut into that all that welfare that you are getting, Mooch.
Not really that internet savy are you...ignorant, lying, man hating, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

Location hidden

#6983 Oct 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really that internet savy are you...ignorant, lying, man hating, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Savy enough, you ignorant, sausage-sucking, lying, woman hating, POS, extremist, "special rights control freak" limp-wristed mamma's boy, to know cr@p when it comes out of manure spreaders like yourself.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6984 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Savy enough, you ignorant, sausage-sucking, lying, woman hating, POS, extremist, "special rights control freak" limp-wristed mamma's boy, to know cr@p when it comes out of manure spreaders like yourself.
Apparently not enough to do a simple search on Alaska gangs...but that's ok...ignorance is bliss isn't it...?

You stupid, lying, man hating, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak"...lol

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#6985 Oct 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to live in California but I moved down here and guns are a touchy subject here
But in the US I did a lot.
I am into big bore and wildcats
AI 30/06
6mm in many different brass
30/375 H&H
375 H&H
300 super win mag in a Thompson with a 16 inch barrel
I reload just about everything
Nor Cal was infested with hogs and ranchers would pay if you could really thin them out
Now we just kill fish
I can understand "touchy" considering current events. I had a TC in 7x30 Waters, but sold it after a few years of enjoyment but am thoroughly convinced of the downrange attributes of a 7mm in any cartridge- never gave the 6mm's much shrift. Wow, a 300 in a 16" barrel? Quite a thumper- I had a machinist make and install a simple flash suppressor for my 7-08 TC- it halped the noise suppression quite a bit, just heat-shrunk it onto the barrel.
I can understand your attraction to the bigger calibers- officials would be satisfied that you aren't building assault-weapon type ammo, but you should be well-set for home defense. I occasionally carry a Taurus Judge with the AP ammo- God help the first 5 that comes at me!
Have you noticed some gay barefooted fly still buzzing around this forum?

outdoors

#6986 Oct 21, 2013
Lookee what I found: http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TMIEMJ...
For all the gay barefooted houseflies, click on the BLUE line...

outdoors

#6987 Oct 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not enough to do a simple search on Alaska gangs...but that's ok...ignorance is bliss isn't it...?
You stupid, lying, man hating, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak"...lol
Now, now- you're aware that the gay barefooted fly doesn't believe in proving anything it says OR providing links. It only projects it's homosexual feelings and thinks that "quotation marks" are proof enough of anything it buzzes about. Bearing all that in mind, it's gayness is all it has to use, since the internet is clearly beyond it's understanding- as is simple English (unless it can use it to provide childish insults). Have fun swatting...
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6988 Oct 21, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now- you're aware that the gay barefooted fly doesn't believe in proving anything it says OR providing links. It only projects it's homosexual feelings and thinks that "quotation marks" are proof enough of anything it buzzes about. Bearing all that in mind, it's gayness is all it has to use, since the internet is clearly beyond it's understanding- as is simple English (unless it can use it to provide childish insults). Have fun swatting...
Ya..ya...I know...but it is fun and entertaining...lol.

And passes the time on the night shift.

Location hidden

#6989 Oct 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not enough to do a simple search on Alaska gangs...
Right, Alaska gangs made the 6 oclock news again, eh, MOOCH?

I better lock up the tuna fish.

Location hidden

#6990 Oct 21, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now- you're aware that the gay barefooted fly doesn't believe in proving anything
Now, now- you're aware that the queer little fellah huntgayotes insists he served in the ARMY yet didn't know what a PFC was.

Funny how that goes.

And though he likes to pretend he is a gun expert, didn't know the .45 was still military service pistol until the 80s.

Funny how that is.

outdoors

#6991 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now- you're aware that the queer little fellah huntgayotes insists he served in the ARMY yet didn't know what a PFC was.
Funny how that goes.
And though he likes to pretend he is a gun expert, didn't know the .45 was still military service pistol until the 80s.
Funny how that is.
If you'll bother to look back a few pages, giddy lying Closet Homosexual, I said the Army changes over to the M9 about 20 years ago- all those homosexual urges you're suppressing have affacted your memory, it seems. "Funny" how you keep screwing it up, and, BTW, I also explained myself inre the PFC thing. It isn't our fault if your brain is letting you down- why don't you go hire a male prostitute and get it over with?

outdoors

#6992 Oct 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya..ya...I know...but it is fun and entertaining...lol.
And passes the time on the night shift.
I've been blessed with one short trip to Alaska- Anchorage and Ft Richardson- awesome memories. I was even lucky enough to go to the state fair two days before my TDY ended. Fished the Knick River within sight of the Knick glacier, troutfished on post and caught FIVE on small crankbaits (not a flyfisherman)- did the farmer's market on Weds. and Sundays- I would love to go back up there.

Location hidden

#6994 Oct 21, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>If you'll bother to look back a few pages, giddy lying Closet Homosexual, I said the Army changes over to the M9 about 20 years ago
Gosh, out of the closet homosexual,**I** ws the one who told YOU that the 45 was "the" service pistol until the 80's.

If you had served, you would have known that.

If you had served in the Army, you'd know what PFC meant.

If you had served, you would most probably know that "MOS" was used by the Army, not by the Navy, not by the Air Force, not by the Coast Guard.

Instead of insisting MOS was used by the other services- making you look like the azz.

It seems you don't know anything outside of your copy and pastes that anyone can look up.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#6995 Oct 21, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
I also explained myself inre the PFC thing.
No one who had ACTUALLY served in the (real life) Army would not know what PFC meant.
huntcoyotes wrote:
I have no idea what a PFC is...
If you like: prove me wrong, find someone who served in the army for let's say three weeks that doesn't know what a PFC is.

"I have no idea what a PFC is..." hahahahahahaha!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6996 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Alaska gangs made the 6 oclock news again, eh, MOOCH?
I better lock up the tuna fish.
"I better lock up the tuna fish."

Too late...your stench has already made it out.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6997 Oct 22, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I've been blessed with one short trip to Alaska- Anchorage and Ft Richardson- awesome memories. I was even lucky enough to go to the state fair two days before my TDY ended. Fished the Knick River within sight of the Knick glacier, troutfished on post and caught FIVE on small crankbaits (not a flyfisherman)- did the farmer's market on Weds. and Sundays- I would love to go back up there.
Glad you had a memorable vist. It really is an amazing State with such a wide varity of activities...I love this State.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6998 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, out of the closet homosexual,**I** ws the one who told YOU that the 45 was "the" service pistol until the 80's.
If you had served, you would have known that.
If you had served in the Army, you'd know what PFC meant.
If you had served, you would most probably know that "MOS" was used by the Army, not by the Navy, not by the Air Force, not by the Coast Guard.
Instead of insisting MOS was used by the other services- making you look like the azz.
It seems you don't know anything outside of your copy and pastes that anyone can look up.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
"**I** ws the one who told YOU that the 45 was "the" service pistol until the 80's."

That would depend on which "Branch" of the Armed "Service" you are talking about.

outdoors

#6999 Oct 22, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"**I** ws the one who told YOU that the 45 was "the" service pistol until the 80's."
That would depend on which "Branch" of the Armed "Service" you are talking about.
Isn't it amazing how stupid he actually is? I've never had dealings with anyone who is that damned ignorant about themselves. The fact that he can put so much effort into pure pathetic effort is....I'm out of words. No metaphors come to mind. God help the human race if he ever breeds.

Of course, if he follows what we all know is his true calling, his offspring will be turds. That much is a fact.

outdoors

#7000 Oct 22, 2013
...or phlem, can't ignore that possibility either- we all know how much it occupies his mind.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#7002 Oct 22, 2013
Said the moron who thinks people eating deer is cannibalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House passes concealed carry bill; Hassan plans... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 4
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 19
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 49
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Apr 17 OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
More from around the web